- Overall 8+ years of experience in Information Technology field, which incorporates 3 years of experience in Pega Robotics ( OpenSpan) RPA& RDA development.
- As a core team member, I was involved in many areas of Automating Process and developing the UI elements, Process Flows using PRPC.
- Expertise in implementing bots using Pega Robotics studio.
- Worked through the whole software delivery lifecycle on RPA projects including process mapping, business requirement, functional and technical specification, coding, design, test plan and go - live release notes.
- Used custom DLL binary files in Visual Studio for use in Pega Robotic Studio.
- Experience in Troubleshooting and Debugging Pega Robotics automations for bug fixes.
- Hand on experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with Open Span 7.1 and Pega Robotics 8.0 across different platforms and successful implementation in Production environment.
- Experience in Production Support and communicating with the business and users to resolve issues.
- Experience in Design and Development of Business Process Management (BPM) applications using PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC) using Pega best practices.
- Strong ability to convert business logic/requirements to automations.
- Strong and precise understanding of OpenSpan Studio technological limitations and Clear understanding of Windows/Web integration with Interaction framework.
- Experience in deploying the packages in to package Server and maintain package in Pega RobotManager
- Proficient in developing Process Flows and Rule based Business Process Management applications on Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Good knowledge of Database concept's in Oracle, MSSQL.
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication & analytical skills, enthusiastic learner, confident and committed.
RPA Tools: Languages
Web Development: HTML/HTML5, CSS, JSON, Web Services (SOAP, Restful), SOA.
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2014/2016, Oracle 11c
Password Management tools: Split Pea
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/7, Windows Server 2012/2014/2016 , UNIX, Linux
Pega Tools: Package Server, Credential Manager, Scheduling Service, Robot Manager IV
Confidential - Richmond, VA
- Designed and developed RPA’s and RDA’s based on the Business Requirements.
- Good Experience in Integrating Web/Windows/Mainframe applications with Pega Robotics.
- Part of Production Support team to triaging and fixing the issues.
- Worked on PDF connectors and developed POC on OCR component.
- Integrated different RPA solutions into One Master Solution.
- As a Part of Pair Programming, designed and developed Monitoring Mechanism to monitor Production RPA’s status using Databases.
- Has a working knowledge on Pega PRPC application.
- Designed and created UI based on business requirements and UI mockups.
- Gather requirements from Product Owner, SME and worked with LSA in designing and developing solutions.
- Developed Screen Flows, Flow Actions, Layouts, Harness and other UI elements.
- Created Activity Rules and Data Transforms to automate the processing of work using a procedural, program like approach.
- Designed and developed application adhering to best practices and guardrails.
- Implemented Report Definitions, DB Tables, and Data Pages for Database calls.
Environment: Pega Robotics (OpenSpan) V8.0.1087, Pega PRPC V7.1.3, C#, SQL, SoapUI, Oracle 11g, SVN, RobotManager IV.
Confidential - Cincinnati, OH
- Gathering detailed requirements from Client for business requirements
- Preparing Impact Analysis by analyzing the existing system for automation development.
- Preparing the design document about the automation process.
- Translating business requirements of business users / bureau needs into software requirements specs and design, develop, test and implement program changes to achieve the business goals of the users.
- Conducting unit testing and System testing.
- Worked on Visual Studio 2015 with Pega OpenSpan plugin 8.0.1058
- Involved in deployment of automation in user’s environment.
- Involved in the designing solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software, maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project.
- Responsible for the maintaining the design documents, Technical Design documents on Automation.
- Created List Views and Summary view to show the responses to the user.
- Created and reviewed test scenarios and test cases based on requirements and design
- Fixing bugs raised by QA team.
Environment: Open span 8.0, C#. Net Installation and configuration of Pega Robotics Automation.