- Good Knowledge and Experience working with .Net Framework 4.x, .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEB - API, C#, SQL Server, Dapper, AJAX, XML, JSON, Entity Framework, AngularJS, 2 and 5 .
- Good Knowledge and Experience working with HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3. Also worked with design frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Good Experience in working with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) .
- Experience with Token based authentication methods like OAuth and JWT Good Experience with Unit testing for .Net classes using MOQ
- Handful experience in working with LAMBDA and LINQ expressions.
- Experience in working with UI frameworks like AngularJS and ReactJS
- Experience with preparing automated builds using tools like Grunt,Gulp .
- Experience in working with NodeJS and ExpressJS .
- Experience in building reusable components in Angular2 so that they can be used in multiple places in the application.
- Good Experience with Databases like Sql server management studio, MongoDB, Mysql.
- Experience with version controlling tools like Github, Bitbucket and also responsible for merging, tagging and conflict resolution in GIT .
- Experience in CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) and Agile methodologies in the development of the project.
- Experience in working with Rally, JIRA to track issues and Change Management..
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML-MP, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers)
- Good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS and Compass.
- Implemented easy to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Good Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Expertise in using Angular JS Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templates, Events and Injectors.
Senior UI Developer /React Developer
Confidential - San Carlos, CA
- Created a custom responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using Angular JS.
- Developing and designing SPA user interfaces in AngularJS.
- Used Angular.js for connecting the API's using Angular.js $http service.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, scope, modal, template, state etc.
- Developer responsive interface using Bootstrap and used SASS for CSS.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used Media Queries for the design to be compatible in all devices.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC framework.
- Used Dreamweaver as editor for designing new pages.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Worked on Cross-Browser Compatibility and tested each & every web application on popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
- Used Media Queries to deal with different CSS related issues on different devices.
UI Developer / React Developer
Confidential - Austin, Texas
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- With the concept of ReactJs Worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviours in CSS.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Resolved complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience React.js, angular.js, Responsive design.
Confidential - Peoria, IL
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Angular 2.0 is of a Component Driven Architecture.
- Working knowledge on Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS Services.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Designed and developed the application using Angular 2 framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node.js, NPM, Mongo DB.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Designed, developed, planned, and migrated servers, relational databases (COSMOS DB) and websites to Microsoft azure cloud.
- Knowledge in configuring Cloud platform such as VMs, Azure AD, Web Apps, DB’s, Cloud Services, etc.
- Experienced on creating and managing Azure VM, VMware tools, Cloud Services, and Storages.
- Experienced with deployments, maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Azure Cloud.
- Creating and managing Azure Web-Apps and providing the access permission or Authorization to Microsoft Accounts.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes, and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Created business classes and base objects.
- Worked alongside backend Java programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front - end connectivity.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON format.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Participated in maintenance and production support.