- DevOps engineer with 9+ years of hands - on experience supporting, automating and optimizing mission critical deployments, configuration management, CI / CD and DevOps processes.
Build automation tools: Jenkins, Gradle, Maven
Repository and version control tools: GIT, BitBucket, Github
Monitoring/Alerting tools: ELK Stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Introscope
Web & Application Servers: Apache, WebLogic, JBoss, Wildfly
Languages: Unix Scripting, SQL, Python, and Core Java
Database: Oracle, MySQL
Tracking and collaboration tools: HPQC, JIRA, TDP, and Clarify
OS Platform: Linux, Unix, Windows
- Worked on migration activities from on-premise to Azure cloud
- Creating infrastructure components on Azure cloud using Terraform script.
- Created Virtual Machine Scale sets from custom images.
- Implemented Scale in/Scale out policies for VMSS.
- Involved in resource migration activity from Pay-As-You-Go subscription to CSP subscription.
- Created DevOps infrastructure to manage deployment on cloud from on-premise Servers.
- Setting up Alerts/Monitoring for Azure resources.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline for automated build and deployments using Jenkins, groovy scripting.
- Creating a GIT Branching Strategy for every release.
- Installation, configuration, and upgrading Weblogic and JBoss application servers.
- Configuring Apache Webservers for load balancing Hands-on experience on Ansible as configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications
- Experience with Kubernetes to manage the containerized applications, creating configMaps, Deployments, Secrets, Services and Deploying application containers as pods.
- Implemented ELK stack for Pod and application log monitoring.
- Creating Dashboard reports in Kibana visualization for app monitoring.
- Build and push Docker images.
- Strong experience to troubleshooting issues and finding root cause
- Ordering/Installing/renewing SSL/TLS certificate for application.
- Collecting thread dump, histogram heap dump for performance analysis
- Worked on middleware technologies - WebLogic, Jboss
- Used Oracle PL/SQL and UNIX shell script to automate daily tasks as well as any production error alerts.
- Participated in the business process and workflow, interacting with technical and development team to articulate technical concepts.
- Provided 24/7 Production Support
- Performed application functional testing in Production release. Used various tool to run test - SOAP UI etc.
- Production Alert monitoring and fixing issues.
- Setting up space utilization alerts on Linux platform.
- Schedule cron jobs to archive logs to follow the data retention policy.
- Creating and Scheduling CR (Change Request) for release deployments and for various maintenances activity.
- Interacting & co-ordinating a work with interface applications.
- Co-coordinating OS patches/upgrade activity for each semester.