- 7+ years of QA experience in Manual/Automation testing with proficiency in testing of Client/Server and Web based Applications
- Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework
- Experience in Automating React based web applications using TestCafe.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/Web Driver/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Professional.
- Specialized in GUI and Functional Testing, Black box Testing, System testing, including Integration, Performance, Stress, Load and Regression Testing of Web and Client/Server based applications.
- API Testing using Postman
- Hands on experience in functional testing, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, black box testing, white box testing, API Testing, GUI testing, back - end testing, browser compatibility testing, in different stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive Experience in Designing & implementation of Automation Frameworks including TDD, BDD, data driven, keyword driven, hybrid, Page Object Pattern and Page Factory using Selenium Web Driver
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries to perform Data Validation and Back end testing of databases to check the integrity of data.
- Good Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Solr search databases
- Experience in using AWS Cloud based tools Beanstalk, SQS, RDS, S3, EC2
- Good Knowledge on DevOps Concepts and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
- A resourceful team player with good Interpersonal, effective problem solving and decision-making skills. Looking ahead for great career in a fair working environment with opportunities to grow.
- Certified in ISTQB CTFL and Professional Scrum Master PSM
Test Management Tools: JIRA, Version One, Microsoft Test manager & TFS, HP ALM/QC
Automation Tools: QTP, Selenium IDE,, Jenkins, Eclipse,Intellij, TestNG, Maven, GitHub
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows Edge, Windows 2000, Windows 7, UNIX
Languages: Visual Basic 6.0, Java, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, JSON
Scripting Languages: VB Script
Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008, Teradata, MS Access
Tools:, Utilities & Software: SQL developer, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Eclipse IDEMicrosoft office, TOAD, SQL Plus
Confidential - Portland, OR
Test Automation Engineer
- Development of Automation test using Selenium/Java for CPD( Commercial product data) application by utilizing the Cucumber framework for Test framework
- Built the Selenium framework from ground up for this application and used POM (Page Object Model) approach for reusability and Unirest library.
- Development of Automation test for React web application, DRA(Digital Retailer Assets) using TestCafe.
- Built the TestCafe framework from ground up for this application and used POM (Page Object Model) approach and many standard npm libraries like cryptoJS, xunit, dotenv, react selectors.
- Selenium automation involves validating data across UI Display, REST API response and ElasticSearch content and Reporting the same for each ProdutLIne, Region and Sales channel
- Used OKTA based authentication for application and API access
- API testing using POSTMAN and developed various script in POSTMAN for API test automation
- Exposure to various AWS applications(S3,EC2,SQS,Beanstalk) and Docker as part of DevOps Team
Environment: Mac, Elasticsearch, Selenium/Java, TestCafe/Typescript,VersionOne, REST API, Postman, AWS
Confidential - Houston, TX
Sr QA Engineer
- Manage team of Manual and Automation testing resources from Onsite.
- Writing Automation Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Executing, Enhancing and debugging Selenium automation tests cases.
- Perform Software Testing related to LANDMARK related Tools for Real Time Data visualization
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms
- Used the Firebug to inspect the XPath of the web elements and used Page Object Model POM Framework for building core test cases.
- Design & Develop data driven framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- Interact with Business Leads to understand the testing requirement and also using Requirement and Design documents to develop test cases.
- Write CQL’s against Casandra database for various data validation tasks and Service Monitoring and Data validation in Kafka
- Testing UI display dashboards for property panels and object containers like Gauge, LED, Data panel and Plots and compare it against the data feed
- Use of Microsoft TFS and Test Manager to execute the test cases related to IMW functionality and to manage Bug lifecycle
- Co-Ordinate and Conduct Bug Triage meetings for severity and priority of bugs
- Attend Backlog Grooming session with Developer and Product Owners to put story points for each product backlog item based on the complexity
- Demo to Product Owner for different Product Backlog Items for approval of the completed functionality
Environment: Windows, SQL, Server, VersionOne/TFS/MTM, SOA, XML, SQL, QTP, Web logic, Oracle, Agile, UAT
Software Quality Analyst
- Performed Manual testing for new custom features developed in Teamcenter PLM suite in an Agile Development environment
- Evaluate and analyze Business Requirements, Functional Specification documents.
- Responsible for maintaining automation test suite using Selenium.
- Prepared test Cases, Test scripts and for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements and test specs.
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver for automating of Cross Browser Testing on IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Performed Automation for regression using Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked closely with Sales Team and Engineering IT team to develop the Test cases of the integration between Salesforce and Engineering Design System
- Executing and Monitoring Automated regression test cases.
- Interfaced with developers to resolve technical issues and report the bugs using JIRA in the Application.
- Manual testing of new feature developed in Teamcenter Active Works Space which include UI validation, data validation, BOM change validations and workflow validation.
- Test execution, Bug reporting and tracking using HP ALM tool
- Help development team in developing test data and test scenario and performing testing.
Environment: Windows, VersionOne, SOA, XML, SQL, QTP, Web logic, Oracle, Agile, UAT
Confidential - Houston TX
Software Quality Analyst
- Performed Backend Testing-using SQL queries, generating reports to ensure data integrity and validate the inserted and updated data.
- Identified and maintained the test data required for the scripts to execute.
- Executed Test automation scripts for the release for each Build cycle.
- Logged the defects in the Defect Management tool and track them to closure.
- Analyzed and documented the test results.
- Participated test case review meeting with QA lead /QA/BA/ DEV to review the test case.
- Prepared the Test Scenario, Test Development, and Test Execution.
- Created the Test Cases on various forms of the application manually.
- Performed Functional and Regression Testing on different versions of Platforms and browser manually.
- Expertise in QA Methodologies like Agile, SCRUM.
Environment: Windows, SOA, XML, SQL, QTP, Web logic, Oracle, Agile, UAT