- Experienced Software Engineer with over 7 years of in - depth expertise in architecture, design, development, and deployment of scalable Enterprise Microservices with solutions in diverse and fast-paced corporate environment
- Extensive experience with developing microservices using Spring Modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security and JEE technologies like Struts, EJB, JDBC, Servlets, JSP and JSF.
- Well versed with tools like Jira, Jenkins and SonarQube.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from collecting Business specifications, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like V-model, Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Value Object, Singleton and Data Access Objects
- Sound experience with Relational Databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL
- Experienced in developing data models using Hibernate (Caching, Relationships and Hibernate DAO) Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and configuring Hibernate persistence layer
- Good working knowledge of MAVEN and Gradle for project builds and Log4J for logging
- Highly motivated and team-spirited individual with passion for learning and has capability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Web Technologies: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, JPA-Hibernate, HTML, CSS, JSON, Angular 6/7/8
JEE Technologies: JSP, JSF, Servlets, Struts, EJBs
Application / Web Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat, IBM's WebSphere, JBoss and Mule
IDE Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, RAD, WebLogic Workshop, VS Code
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL Server, MongoDB.
Version control: Git and Git Hub, Bit Bucket, CVS, SVN
Operating Systems: MacOS, Windows, Linux
Build Tools: Maven
CI - CD Technologies: Jenkins, Dockers, Docker Hub, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
Testing Frameworks: Mockito, Junit, Jasmine and Karma
Messaging Systems: Kafka, Active MQ and Rabbit MQ
JAVA/Angular Full Stack Web Developer
- Involved in the design, requirements, implementation, and support phases of the ProfitMax/CPS undertaking
- Implemented application level security using Spring Security with JDBC Authentication. Used JWTs for role-based authorization for resources though out the application.
- Well experienced in Core Java, Oops Concepts, asynchronous programming, collections and a few design patterns.
- Extensively used Classes, Interfaces, Packages, Constructors, Exception Handling in web services.
- End to end development of the Pricing/Calendar/Activity Summary module with Angular and Bootstrap which interacts with Spring Boot Microservices.
- Developed Event Driven Microservices with Kafka Producer and Consumers.
- Refactored JSP Servlet based application into Java-Angular Full stack application.
- Integrated the ProfitMax and CPS applications into a single application that is role driven
- Leveraged the Nexaweb (RUI) technology to develop rich web-based UI components
- Managed the application migrations to the DEV/FIT/PROD environments as required
- Coded for application level logging so that an incoming HTTP request can be logged with a unique id. This helped in debugging any issues during development as well as in FIT/PROD environments
- Developed custom Nexaweb components using the Nexaweb developer API for commonly used functions
- Followed CI CD process by writing Unit Test cases for both server and client applications and pushed the code to repository
- Have a good understanding of Jenkins Pipelines to perform the auto build
- Used AWS EC2 Instances for the deployment of Spring Boot Microservices.
- Good experience on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing.
JAVA Full Stack Web Developer
- Worked with Business Analyst in defining and refining requirements, estimation and analysis of enhancement and changes
- Designed solution to be supported in windows environment
- Developed and performed tests as per design.
- Prepared test cases and performed unit and system testing, functional testing, and regression testing
- Estimated and resolved any kind of risk involved with enhancements
- Prepared production checkout plan and supported implementation team at release time
- Upgraded PRSS application to be used in windows plug-in to reset password from windows login prompt
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Watch as used it to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
JAVA Full Stack Web Developer
- Debugged problems occurred in production environment, provided bug fixes and resolved system related issues
- Involved in using different Design patterns like MVC architectural design pattern for solving architectural issues
- Has taken responsible in integration of the project and solved integration issues
- Coordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and testing using JUnit, responsible for defects allocation and ensured that the defects are resolved
- Involved in resolving the Integrating Testing and User Acceptance testing issues
JAVA Full Stack Web Developer
- Identified application modules in the porting of the Retail Scheduler schema from Oracle to Kronos
- Involved in design discussions/impact analysis of porting of application schemas from the current state to the final state in Kronos
- Analyzed the current implementation of the Retail Scheduler and identified impact to data access modules like EJB's, Web Services, JDBC calls
- Developed application in Angular with TypeScript and implemented RXJS (reactive extension) to allow async data streams with RXJS operators like map, reduce and filter
- Configured the POS suite of applications of CMW, ORCA, Retail Scheduler to run locally
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services