- Around 9+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of web - based applications using the Python Django/Flask technologies.
- Experience in working with various Python IDE’s using PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder.
- Implemented different python libraries Beautiful Soup, NumPy, Pandas data frame in various tasks.
- Experience on using Amazon web Services like EC2, S3, EMR, SQS, RDS and Lambda.
- Expert in optimizing the performance of SQL, DB2 and PL/SQL queries.
- Have strong experience in developing applications with python frame works such as Django and Flask.
- Good experience with Oracle DB, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures .
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming within networks as well as online applications
- Working knowledge of Unix shell Scripting.
- Have experience in developing RESTful Services with data representation in different formats such as JSON.
- Good knowledge on both Agile development process and SCRUM.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like MySQL, Oracle 12c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL (Mongo DB).
- Used PEP8style guide for python code.
- Performed code reviews and implemented best Pythonic programming practices.
- Experience in writing the python scripts and tracking customer development.
- Experience on configuring Docker using Docker toolbox. Environment provisioning solutions using Docker.
- Experience of using Jenkins tools for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Managing Automation Team and responsible for all the automations in Project to be delivered on time using RPA tool UiPath.
- Team Lead for the application development team with tasks like to manage resource allocation, evaluate project requirements and specifications and responsible for project documentation.
MVC related Frameworks: Django and Python related MVC framework
Scripting: PyScipt, Unix Shell Scripting
AWS: EC2, S3, EMR, SQS, RDS and Lambda
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, MS Excel
Software Tools: Pycharm, Eclipse.
Web Services/API/Messaging: RESTful APIs, JSON, XML, LDAP
Operating System: Windows 10, Linux.
Lead Python Developer
- Involved in complete SDLC process and used Angular and Python develop website functionality.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Tasking and Estimation of assigned work.
- Strong Python skills, in addition to development using test driven deployment and Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Responsible for the development of re-usable services, user interfaces and code reviews.
- Developed UI using Angular6 and JSON.
- Deploying the results into the Amazon S3 buckets, and EC2 instance
- Developed and designed an API services for the company website.
- Developed backend modules using Python on Flask Web Framework.
- Created RESTful API http services with Flask to interact with UI.
- Developed backend using Python Flask frameworks and Used Flask APIs for database access.
- Experience in working with Angular 6 modules, services, templates, directives, and dependency injection.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using GIT, JENKINS, and custom tools developed in PYTHON.
- Developed enhancements to Mongo DB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Good knowledge in Mongo DB concepts.
- Interacted extensively with developers, quality assurance engineers, and project teams regarding scheduling, requirements, design, implementation, testing, and support.
- Other responsibilities included Data modeling, Code Reviews, Technical Design, Mentoring, and training.
- Creating the Automation scripts for scraping using Selenium Web-drivers.
- Experience in reviewing python code for running the troubleshooting test-cases and bug issues.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- Managed team of developers responsible for delivering various solutions and improvements for the business community.
- Responsible for working closely with business partners and business analysts to help gather requirementsand translating requirements into system work.
- Designed the Web application Using Python on Django Web Framework pattern to make it extensible andflexible.
- Used data structures like directories, tuples, object-oriented class-based inheritance features for making.
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models with the help of ORM .
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector andMySQL dB package .
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework for testing the functionality of the application.
- Generated various report using Python Report lab and sent to Business users to improve their decisionmaking.
- Worked with millions of database records on daily basis, finding common errors and bad data patternsand fixing them.
- Developed scalable applications using Django framework.
- Wrote PL SQL queries and integrated them with python scripts using JSON.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Developed scalable applications using Django framework.
- Used Pandas, Numpy libraries during development cycle.
- Used Databases like MYSQL, Oracle.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python mat plotlib library.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Have developed scripts in Unix Shell Scripting to reduce manual work.
- Done a project called order monitoring to get the list of failed orders and re-provision them using Unix shell scripting
Environment: Python, Django 1.0, MySQL, Linux, PLSQL, MySQL, Apache Web Server, UNIX.
- Involved in the Design, development, test, deploy and maintenance of the website.
- Developed single page application using Angular JS along with JQuery.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using DJANGO.
- Developed entire frontend modules on Web Framework.
- Involved in views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface. Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Responsible for search engine optimization to improve the visibility of the website.
- Involved Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database using CRUD Operations.
- Wrote validation scripts in PLSQL to validate data loading.
- Use Git for version control.
- Performed Automated Unit and system integration testing.
Environment: Python, Django, MySQL, Apache Web Server, Git, Linux.