- Overall 4+ years of experience as Java Developer and tester in design, development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprises applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and IBATIS.
- Experience in Java Messaging Service like Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka with Zoo Keeper.
- Experience in SOAP based Web Services, REST Web Services, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, SOA, AJAX, RMI, JNDI, MVC.
- Experience in various Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate, UML and Enterprise Application Integration.
- Experience in integrating Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA(HQL, XML, Criteria API, Native SQL, Reverse Engineering, Hibernate MVC, Hibernate Dao Support, Persistent Data, Component Mapping, Associations, Annotations and Connection Pool (Apache DBCP)).
- Developed Web Services using REST/Restful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, CXF and XML using JERSEY.
- Experience with build/deployment and release of the application using Maven, Ant.
- Expertise in XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, CVS and familiarity with Rational ClearCase (from IBM), TFS (Team Foundation Server from Microsoft)
- Extensively followed iterative methodologies such as Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test Driven Development (TDD) in multi project implementation using JIRA, Junit.
- Experience in Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL (PL/SQL), SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies and also to deliver outputs in short deadlines.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL.
J2SE/ J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JavaBeans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA JMS, Web Services SOAP (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS), RESTful (JAX-RS), WSDL and UDDI.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XPATH, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, Axis, jersey, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Micro Services
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Databases: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web logic and JBOSS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven and Jenkins
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS) and RAD.
Testing Tools/ Others: Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Heavily used Spring Inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, AOP, ORM modules as part of migration from EJB to spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports and emails to clients.
- Designed and deployed AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups, Data pipeline, Security groups, Cloud Formation, IAM, and Route53.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Using ReactJS to build webpages for the client, implanting this into the website.
- Ran Bower and Grunt components and wrote the scripting using NodeJS. Wrote restful services on the server in NodeJS to listen to requests from devices.
- Developed Spring Restful architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry. Implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Researched and implemented the performance in the NoSQL databases, MongoDB, Cassandra DB.
- Used Jenkins to integrate the build and trigger the auto build and nightly deployment based on code check in the repo.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering JSP components to be deployed on spring boot and Apache Tomcat application servers.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Secured API's by implementing OAuth 2.0 token-based authentication/authorization using Spring Security.
- Used Spring IOC framework for Dependency Injection and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Built the Application using design patterns-Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO prototype & Composite View.
- Done with unit testing of all java classes using TestNG framework. Supports various kinds of testing activities starting from Integrated Unit Test, Sub System Test, System Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages.
- Used Git as Source Version control management system and worked on GitHub repository.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in analysis, design, and implementation and testing phases of SDLC through Agile Methodology.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Mapping Diagrams & Class Diagrams in UML.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Implemented ORM (Object Relational Mapping) framework with Hibernate for mapping Java classes and database tables.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, cloud watch and Cloud Front for promoting code in various environments.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache concepts .
- Coded Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (Restful). Used Apache Tomcat as application servers to handle the deployments of different applications.
- Benefiting the clients with the help of ReactJS, making the updates fast and easy.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management group and users for improved login authentication.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, Spring Integration and AOP. Experience with Spring MVC and Spring MVC with REST integration and JSON. Developed using Hibernate mappings, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy loading Transactions and Locking.
- Involved in migrating monolithic application in Micro Service Architecture and Developed Micro services using AWS Cloud build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Designed and developed many Spring RESTful web services which produces different response types including JSON, XML and are consumed by different front-end applications.
- Spring AOP is used for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross cutting concerns. Used Velocity to template outgoing emails.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (CVS).
- Wrote database queries using SQL and PL/SQL for accessing, manipulating and updating Oracle database.
- Developed in-memory data grid solution across conventional and cloud environments using Oracle Coherence.
- Designed test cases for unit testing applications using JUNIT and testing using MOCKITO.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J. Fixed & Tracked defects using JIRA effectively.
Confidential, Eldorado, IL
- Used Agile Methodology and involved in daily SCRUM. Also worked on UAT issues and production support issues as a part of the Release support team.
- Implemented Spring Framework spring core, AOP, Spring Rest, and created the Dependency injection for the action classes using ApplicationContext.xml and Automatically wire beans together using Autowired annotation. Configure the Spring IOC container for Dependency Injection.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used Spring Frameworks which includes Microservices, Spring core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring MVC, Spring JPA, Spring Boot implementing REST .
- Used NodeJS to run Grunt tasks and properly build the project.
- Used AJAX to make Asynchronous calls to server side and get JSON or XML data.
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via REST/SOAP/HTTP call.
- Worked on migration to AWS from on prem servers. Developed AWS S3 to copy project artifact into S3 bucket. Integrated Open stack API with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems
- Used Oracle as database to access customers Warehouse Data from credit bureau, Used Sql Explorer and Toad as IDE. Extensively worked on PL/SQL and DB2 Queries and checking performance tuning with DBA.
- Developed generic Java packages to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in asynchronous message processing with guaranteed delivery.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Used version control tool GIT in developing web application.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues.
Environment: Java, Spring(IOC, Core, AOP, DAO, MVC, JPA), Microservices, JSP, JSTL, AWS, AJAX, XML, JSON, Web Services, Log4j, DB2, Oracle, PL/SQL, SVN, Jenkins, Agile, Windows.