- 7+ years of professional experience as a Python Developer, proficient coder in multiple languages and experience in Design, Development, Implementation of Python, Django, Flask, Pyramid and client - server technologies-based applications, RESTful services, AWS, C, C++, JAVA and SQL.
- Hands-on-experience on python web application development using Django and Serverless framework.
- Worked in Python Integrated Development Environments like NetBeans, PyDev, PyCharm and Sublime Text.
- Good Knowledge in implementation Of Python best Practices (PEP8).
- Experience in developing python scripts for automation and performing functional tests and data validation.
- Excellent knowledge of OOPS, Multi-Threading and Collections concepts and in Python. Used Pandas library for Statistical Analysis.
- Experience in data analysis and machine learning techniques with hands-on-experience on various python libraries like NumPy/Pandas/SciPy.
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django, Pyramid.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Extensive knowledge in relational and non-relational databases MySQL, Cassandra, Mongo db.
- Worked with MVW frameworks like Django, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap, JSON.
- Wrote REST APIs in python for large-scale applications.
- Experience in building frameworks and automating complex workflows using Python for Test Automation.
- Good working Experience in Agile (SCRUM) using Rally and TFS, RUP, and Waterfall methodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on-time.
- Good at automating repetitive work through Shell scripts and Python.
- Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring in Solaris and Red hat Linux.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Working with backend python automation, CI pipelines, Docker and cloud provisioning/automation.
- Actively involved in each phase of software Development life cycle (SDLC) and experience in Agile Software Methodology.
- Having experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment and Excel data extracts.
- Built all database mapping classes using Django models and Cassandra.
- Created the Automation scripts using Python for testing applications as well as the integration of these application (API's &UI's) based on REST calls using Python, phrasing the JSON responses
- Performed research to explore and identify new technological platforms.
- Created Data layer in MYSQL.
- Extracted and loaded data using Python scripts and PL/SQL packages.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud and Involved in DevOps processes for build and deploy systems.
- Build and lead POCs for tools for internal use to support DevOps best practices using Docker for Container based Virtualization and documenting with MS Word and SnagIt.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life.
- Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience in Agile Software Methodology.\
- Good knowledge of application servers Apache Tomcat and Web logic
- Hands on expertise on various Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Collections and UML concepts in Python
- Excellent working knowledge in UNIX and Linux shell environments using command line utilities.
- Understanding of Python machine learning libraries such as NumPy, Scipy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Experience with various Software Development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and Participated in scrum meetings, and developed sprints.
- Experienced working with Django templates, views, forms, authentication, models and regular expressions.
- Experience in developing Web-Applications implementing Model View Template architecture using Python and Django web application framework.
- Proficient in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including gathering requirements, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Support of Python web applications.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude and approach, self-determined to assimilate and grow with the organization.
- Involved in working with Connection-Oriented, Connection Less Protocols, and File Transfer Protocols (TCP, UDP, DHCP, SMTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP).
- Hands-on Experience in AWS like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR, and Amazon SQS. Cloud system design, implementation,and troubleshooting (AWS, Rackspace, Google, AZURE).
- Special skills in the development of effective, user-friendly web applications. Experienced in requirement gathering, use case development, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modelling: extensively used UML to develop various use cases, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams.
Sr. Python Developer
Confidential - Indianapolis, IN
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Utilized Python libraries like wxPython, NumPy, Twisted, PyQt, Web2py, Pygal, Plot.ly.
- Designed RESTful Webservices using FLASK, with emphasis on improved Security for the service using FLASK-HTTPAUTHwith HTTPS. Also utilized Hug libraries to develop HTTP REST API's to provide validations and used CherryPy framework to model and bind HTTP.
- Worked with Boto3 as an interface for AWS API and Tensor Flow to make numerical computations using data flow graphs.
- Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL DB package.
- Managed large datasets using the Pandas API ecosystem to analyze the different segments of customers based on Location.
- My primary focus was on the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Developed GUI using Django for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
- Experience in creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application lifecycle.
- Setup Docker on Linux and configured Jenkins to run under Docker host.
- Used advanced packages like Mock, patch, and Beautiful soup (b4) in extracting the Data during the development phase and perform unit testing.
- Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed, and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were the main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Fixed bugs, providing production support, enhanced applications by improving code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL, and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Implemented Multithreading module and complex networking operations like race route, SMTP mail server, and web server Using Python.
- Implemented Garbage collection with CPython to enhance the performance, by garbage collecting the older generated objects.
- Written test cases using PyUnit and Selenium Automation testing for better manipulation of test scripts.
- Designed conceptual data model based on the requirement, interacted with non-technical end users to understand the business logics.
- Modeled the logical and physical diagram of the future state, Delivered BRD and the low-level design document.
- Discussed the Data model, data flow and data mapping with the application development team.
- Creating the API with the Serverless framework, in Python 3.6.
- Worked on Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build Docker containers.
- Used MySQL as backend database and MySQL dB of python as database connector to interact with MySQL server.
Sr. Python Developer
Confidential - Richmond, VA
- Gathering requirements and translating the Business details into Technical design for developing CRITs tool.
- Participated in all the stages of software development lifecycle (SDLC) like design, development, and implementation and testing.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework by implementing MVC architecture.
- Implemented first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Micro Services into existing system architecture.
- Micro Services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to deploy Micro Service applications.
- Familiarizing with Automation testing using QTP.
- Involved in testing during the system testing or UAT phases
- Expertise in test management using JIRA.
- Involved in conducting trainings to user on interact, filter, sort and customize views on an existing visualization generated thru Tableau desktop.
- Created Advance connections, join new tables, create & manage Extract and Monitor Queries using SQL Assistant.
- Defended the dashboard requirements and provided the best practices/approach to perform ETL and publish data to the reports/dashboards.
- Used Python based GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria. Administration of dedicated collocated RHEL 4 machine and configured complex Apache configuration files.
- Familiar with UNIX / Linux internals, basic cryptography & security.
- Generated graphical reports using python package NumPy and Matplotlib.
- Implemented task object to interface with data feed framework and invoke database message service setup and update functionality.
- Install and configure IBM HTTP Server, test the installation, map the default application to use the Web Server and regenerate the plug-in configuration file.
- Install and configure WebSphere Portal v7.0 in Windows and Linux environment.
- Administer WebSphere Message Broker, and WebSphere MQ Series Administrations in Windows and Linux environment.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash
- Used Python based GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as UDeploy, Puppet or custom-built. Designing cloud-hosted solutions, specific AWS product suite experience.
- Implemented secured way of Centralized login for AWS users using 389 Directory Services (LDAP) and OpenVPN.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for improved efficiency of storage and fast access.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Involved in front end and utilized Bootstrap and Angular.js for page design.
- Responsible for Plug-in Management, User Management and Backup/Disaster Recovery Plan/Implementation (BDR) on Jenkins.
Confidential - Bellevue, WA
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Designed and Developed REST Webservices to interact with various business sectors and used SOAP protocol for webservices communication.
- Created new PL/SQL stored procedures for new Oracle Forms and Reports development.
- Worked on various Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm, Anaconda Spyder.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using NumPy, SciPy and SQL alchemy.
- Created Restful micro services utilizing Flask and Django and sent on AWS servers utilizing EBS and EC2.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Rewrote existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML/QML documents and load the data in database.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Used Spark for interactive queries, processing of streaming data and integration with popular NoSQL database for huge volume of data.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDD, and Python.
- Worked on the MySQL migration project to make the system completely independent of the database being used.
- Migration of data validation code from the legacy mainframe systems to ETL framework using informatica workflows and shell scripts.
- Developed stored procedures, functions and packages for ETL Development.
- Performed the performance evaluation of the ETL for full load cycle.
- Critiqued the source data coming from different sources (Oracle, DB2, XML, Flat files) and worked on developing ETL mappings.
- Used testing like JIRA for bug tracking.
- Created Oracle database tables, stored procedures, sequences, triggers, views.
- Use of Agile Rally for project management like project iteration etc.
- Used Agile rally for scheduling release and other QA activites.
- Created Data tables utilizing PyQt to display customer and policy information and add, delete, update customer records.
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL.
- Developed views and templates with Python OOD to create a user-friendly Website interface.
- Used REST based microservices with REST template based on RESTful APIs and designed, developed the UI for the client.
- Developing server based web application to determine patient journey using Flask.
- Involved in preparing engineering specification with OOA and OOD.
- Refactor Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL.
- Built the web application by using Python, Django, AWS, J2EE, Postgre SQL, MySQL, Oracle 10g and MongoDB.
- Image manipulation backend services for real time use as RESTful API.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and SQL alchemy.
- Performed debugging and troubleshooting the web applications using Git as a version-controlling tool to collaborate and coordinate with the team members.
- Development of Python APIs to dump the structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Worked on Application servers like Weblogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Worked on MySQL in order to do extract, update the data using DML commands.
- Developed and executed various MySQL database queries from python using python -MySQL connector and MySQL database package.
- Wrote python scripts to generate SQL queries.