- More than 5 years of experience in designing, developments, deployments and maintenance of web services based on python Flask and Django framework and frontend with React - Redux.
- Experience in designing RESTful services with microservice architecture on Flask and designing endpoints, and developing web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap and ReactJs.
- Extensive knowledge in developing single-page applications (SPAs) using ReactJS.
- Hands on experience with RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL like Redis, MongoDB, and DynamoDB.
- Experience in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins/CircleCI, GitHub, and enabling the multistage env with Ansible, and Docker as containerization tool.
- Hands on experience in building and maintaining services, deployments and CronJobs over Kubernetes Clusters and Docker Swarm based on Docker images and Jenkins pipelines.
- Used python scripting tools and modules like Pandas, numpy, PySpark, deque, memcache, Safety, twine, virtualenvwrapper, matplotlib.
- Good knowledge on Selenium based testing like user signup form testing and login testing.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Experienced in working with redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Engaged in working in different cloud technologies like Heroku, Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
- Also engaged in using different python packages like boto, SqlAlchemy, python-crontab, UUID, Rest Frameworks, md5 for hashmap, google-cloud-api, Nose, Coverage, Selenium for testing and using PEP8 coding convention.
- Experience front-end development with back-end system integration and vice versa.
- Experience in Developing reverse proxy using NGINX and Ansible to manage end user quarantine.
- Excellent team-player with extra ordinary analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivational, enthusiastic and self-starter.
- Experience using GIT version control, testing, deployments and supporting applications.
Frameworks: Django, DRF, Django ORM, Flask, REST, SQLAlchemy.
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis.
Tools: & IDE: Pycharm, Microsoft Visual Code, Eclipse, JIRA, Jenkin, CircleCI, Splunk, Docker, Ansible.
- Involved in the process of migrating applications from AWS cloud to Google Cloud and introducing Docker and Kubernetes container manager tools to manage microservice architecture.
- Designed and implemented the base connectivity model for MongoDB, and buckets like AWS S3, GCS.
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes cluster orchestration and services and deployment process over Jenkins using Ansible Playbook.
- Designed CronJob based configuration in the Kubernetes cluster to use across multistage env for all microservices.
- Worked on migrating scripts based on PySpark SQL module with DataFrames and SparkSessions.
- Configured ansible-playbook to set up the Google Cloud VMs for databases and documenting the troubleshooting steps for scripts and DB setups.
- Involved in setting up the developer environments in the Kubernetes clusters and documenting the steps for the cluster, firewalls, deployments, services, endpoints configurations.
- Took ownership for a couple of microservices and responsible for maintaining it and making sure it is up-to-date with the latest packages and dependencies.
- Also, involved in migrating python version from python2 to python3, and managing custom package to PyPI cloud.
- Responsible for updating the Kubernetes pods, ReplicaSets and Volume Mounts.
- Also, involved in designing the coding standards using PEP8 and Pylint and code versioning with Git.
- Develop and support microservices-based Python Scripting, Flask and Cron-jobs on and handle the deployment process using Ansible-Playbook to build and run on Docker images and services.
- Responsible for ReactJS architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Orchestrated efficient deployments, including testing features and correcting code to produce innovative products.
- Worked closely with business units, and Network Engineers to deliver high availability solutions for critical applications.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Writing python scripts to take back-up of network configs using AWS Lambda functions and store it in S3 buckets
- Enhanced features like automated unit-tests, Memcache, cronjobs and md5 hashmaps.
- Also, helped in managing and filtering data using PySpark SqlContext DataFrames.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used tools like Gulp and Webpack as task runners and orchestrators for the build process.
- Good understanding of Docker Swarm orchestration and services over the docker clusters.
- Involved in redesigning deployments processes with Jenkins.
- Maintaining microservices and databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Involved in support for various production issues and designing permanent fix if possible.
- Worked on generating wavefront metrics and configuring Slack alerts and Splunk logs.
- Proficient working with SOAP APIs like python suds packages
- Understand networking fundamentals of the business unit and to resolve any network issues in the application.
- Experience working on python/Django framework and ReactJS with Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Keeping track of clicks and maintaining records for each conversion in Redis.
- Worked on clicks and conversions tracking projects using python/Django framework, DRF and React-Redux.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side.
- Designed new user groups and assigned new permissions using django permissions.
- Experience writing test cases using django test libraries for web app.
- Build microservices based on flask to serve better.
- Involved in the deployment process on AWS cloud, and wrote cronjobs for dumping daily reports on S3 buckets.
- Used Django South library to manage migrations in django.
- Used Mantis as bug tracking and GitHub for version maintaining tool.
- Develop PHP SDK to enable extensive of RESTful APIs.
- Worked with invoice generation, its approval and denied and sending notifications using amazon mail systems.
- Worked with django triggers, signals, celery for scheduling tasks, django triggers.