- Seven plus years of professional total experience in the development of application using MuleSoft, XML, XPATH, XSD, Web services, SOAP, RESTful, WebSphere DataPower, MQ and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Three plus years of experience in MuleSoft, CloudHub and Anypoint platform.
- Expertise in integrating applications using Mule ESB by creating complex flows with various protocols.
- Experience developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP & REST based APIs.
- Experience developing on RESTFUL/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Good experience in designing RAML specs, building APIs using API Kit in Mule applications
- Good experience in developing Mule ESB flows and integrations by using service - oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule Runtimes.
- Experience in MEL - Mule Expression Language to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties and variables of a Mule message.
- Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule Cloud Hub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in Cloud Hub.
- Experience in RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, and MS SQL Server.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and teamwork environment.
- Motivated, results-oriented and good team player with strong and friendly communication skill.
Operating Systems: Windows, AIX, Solaris, UNIX, Mainframes, Linux, AS/400
Middleware: Mule EE 3.5+, MEL, Dataweave, CloudHub, MUnit., Active
Database: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, MQ, SOAP, TCP/IP, SSH, FTP/SFTP
Packaged Software: SAP, SFDC, Siebel, BPM, ODM, JRules
Testing tools: SOAP UI, XMLSpy
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Participate in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Produce various documents such as High level, low level and topology design document.
- Review requirements with the Support Group and developed an initial prototype.
- Document and design RESTful APIs using RAML specification.
- Integrate web services and messaging systems with MuleSoft ESB.
- Create flows that uses Scatter-gather and request-response pattern.
- Integrate enterprise databases with S alesforce.
- Create http inbound & outbound flows and tested it working functionality.
- Deploy mule ESB application on to MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Deploy mule applications on various mule connectors/adapters, developing API, API management and services on CloudHub.
- Use MMC to monitor the request and response payload.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Implement DataWeave expressions for transformations in DataWeave.
- Create mule flows to call other webservices.
- Configure the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Use AGILE methodology and participate in SCRUM meetings.
- Participate in PROD support after go-live.
Environment: Mule AnyPoint Studio, MMC, Mule ESB 3.6 and 3.9, Cloud Hub, Web Services, Web Methods Developer, JDBC, Broker, HTTP/HTTPS, XML, Java1.8
Confidential, Riverwoods, IL
- Create HTTP inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application.
- Use various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and implement the custom transformations.
- Design and develop enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Generate stub flows from RAML spec using APIkit.
- Deploy applications into Cloud Hub using Continues Integration.
- Provide and consume of soap and REST services.
- Automate the build process using Maven build scripts.
- Implement mule flows using various protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MQ.
- Participate in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows.
- Utilize various connectors such as Salesforce, AJAX, FTP, HTTP, File, SMTP, SFTP, Servlet, Quartz, and Database.
- Create batch jobs to run at schedule times.
- Follow the guidelines of agile methodologies of SDLC for project management.
- Integrate Salesforce with different applications and databases.
- Use Git hub for version and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Participate in PROD support after go-live.
Environment: M ule ESB 3.5, Anypoint studio, CXF, SOAP, REST, Sales force, Git Hub, Active MQ, RAML, MUnit.
Confidential, Erie, PA
- Design Web application Using Python on Django Web Framework pattern to make it extensible and Flexible.
- Create entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework
- Used the Model View controller (MVC) framework to build modular and maintainable applications
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Used data structures like directories, tuples, object-oriented class based inheritance features for making.
- Maintain and improve the security level of data.
- Responsible for security standard implementation and data protection.
- Create internal auxiliary web apps using Python Flask framework with CSS/HTML framework.
- Utilize PyUnit, the Python unit test framework for testing the functionality of the application.
- Profile python code for optimization and memory management.
- Implement locking mechanisms using multithreading functionality.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Participate in entire lifecycle of the project.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Mentored offshore team to bring them up to speed for MQ administration and provided 24/6 support.
- Installed and configured WMQ 6.0/7.0 on AIX, and HP-UX platforms.
- Took part in planning, implementing and migrating MQ infrastructure on HP-Itanium platform.
- Took part in the maintenance of WebSphere MQ on different platforms and set up the development, testing and production environments.
- Developed shell scripts for checking the health status of the WebSphere MQ.
- Took part in daily troubleshooting of MQ and application errors that used MQ.
- Implemented cross clustering solution between MQ clusters.
- Installed latest MQ fix packs on AIX (v18.104.22.168) & HP-Itanium (v22.214.171.124) MQ servers.
- Configured security exit BlockIP2 on the MQ server connection channels.
- Developed shell scripts for monitoring MQ queue manager, channels and events.
- Developed shell scripts for internal MQ tools.
- Took an active part in support of WebSphere MQ infrastructure in production, QA, and test regions, and shared support responsibilities with other members of the team.
- Configured queue managers upon business needs.
- Recommended and implemented monitoring solutions using Nestle M6 EM Autopilot.
- Developed MQ objects prototypes to maintain large WMQ infrastructure from single point using Autopilot Enterprise Manager.
- Responsible for preparing performance reports such as SLA on monthly basis which needed to be submitted to the client from Infosys.
Environment: s: WebSphere MQ v5.3/6.0/7.0, WBIMB v5/6.0 WebSphere Application Server 6.0. /7.0Autopilot M6, AIX, HP-UX, HP-Itanium, z/OS