- UX Designer and Researcher who is passionate about design, process and human improvement. Over 2 years of Information Technology experience and 10 years Business Process and Customer Service experience. My skills and experience in IT, Business and Customer Service have allowed me to become effective in delivering customized solutions to client problems by listening to pain points and addressing their customer needs.
UX Tools: Adobe XD, Lunacy (Sketch for Windows), Balsamiq, Axure RP, Wireframing, Prototyping
Collaboration Tools: Slack, Asana, Trello, Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, Jira, Front, InVision
Office Tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Google Slides
Flowcharting Tools: Draw.io, Microsoft Visio, Lucidchart
Software Languages: SQL, HTML, CSS
UX Operations Analyst
- Completely redesigned the Confidential Operations backend UI with Adobe XD and collaborated with remote developers to increase usability and functionality; resulted in an 80% drop in Technician complaints.
- Interviewed Confidential Technicians and Dispatchers to discover usability pain points with CRM user interfaces.
- Created and conducted Usability Testing and A/B Testing with Confidential Technicians to determine most effective UI.
- Designed Confidential Operations platform for Mobile First UX.
- Created backlogs of necessary developments using Asana and used Slack for communication.
- Used SQL queries to access database information for analytics.
- Classic Car sales associate who was involved in working with the Dallas Team to bring in over $120,000 in profits each month for 3 months straight.
- Followed up on leads and interviewed potential customers on their reasoning and desires to purchase classic cars.
- Attended car shows and events to promote the company.
- Involved with Marketing Team to redesign the website and the CRM User Experience.