- 7+ years of experience in Automation Test developing, Automation Framework design, API/Web Services testing and Mobile application testing.
- Good experience in writing and executing detailed test cases and test design documents for back and front - end testing.
- Good experience in Page Object Model to Automate Functional and Regression Testing by creating Hybrid Framework using Eclipse, Maven, Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Good experience in performing Mobile testing by developing and executing test scripts for both Android and iOS platforms using Appium, JAVA, TestNG and Maven.
- Good experience in developing Automation Framework using Cucumber BDD, JUnit, Java and Selenium WebDriver.
- Good experience in using Selenium Grid, Sauce Labs, and Docker for cross platform and cross browser testing by running the Test Scripts on various virtual machines.
- Good experience in configuring Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server with GitHub and Maven.
- Good experience in using Swagger for REST API specification.
- Good experience in using POSTMAN and REST-assured for RESTful Web services/REST API testing.
- Good experience in automating Test Cases using Groovy programming in SOAPUI.
- Performed Back-End/Database testing by writing SQL queries.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Strong working experience in Financial, Digital Media, E-commerce and Healthcare domains.
Testing Framework: WebDriver, Cucumber BDD, Postman, Selenium, Atlassian Jira, JUnit, TESTNG, Jenkins,SOAPUI
CI and VC Tools: Ansible, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Groovy, Nexus, Artifactory.
Other Tools: JMETER, Mongo DB, Android SDK, SQL developer
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Access, DB2, Mongo DB, MySQL
Platform: Windows XP/2000/7/8, UNIX/ Linux, mac, Windows Server.
Confidential, Providence, RI
QA Automation/Selenium Tester
- Create numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium.
- Prepare detailed reports concerning project specifications and activities.
- Participate in SDLC and STLC process and used tools like Selenium RC/Web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
- Create automated tests using Selenium WebDriver for Continuous regression testing (Jenkins & UDeploy) and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG and Maven.
- Execute cross-browser and parallel testing using TestNG.
- Configured different environment in Jenkins to execute test cases against hard launch or soft launch.
- Used Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing.
- Perform and validate Database Testing and Data Retrieval.
- Collaborate with enterprise team to build and run code on real device from Jenkins.
- Used JIRA as a project tracking tool/Defect tracking/Test case Management tool.
- Ran regression tests in the morning/night based on deployment timings and then gather reports and reach out to tech leads in case of any queries or failure in tests
- Provide pre-and post-production deployment support end to end
- Work in Agile Environment with 4 weeks of Release cycle.
- Manage E2E automated regression testing effort and monitoring hourly Jenkins job build
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Extensively worked in analyzing the Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Specifications and provided feedback to Business Analysts (BAs) as per SDLC process.
- Translating business and technical requirements into test cases, test scenarios and scripts.
- Actively participating standup scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming sessions.
- Working on projects of low-to-moderate complexity within one development.
- Participated in all phases of risk management assessments
- Efficiently wrote test script for automation test using Java, Selenium, TestNG, Eclipse IDE, SOAPUI, REST API, Cucumber approach and POM approach.
- Performing functional testing, integration testing, regression and other testing of the application.
- Executing manual and automated test cases and documented reports.
- Tested mobile, health care web application on Chrome browser, Safari, I.E and Internet explorer edge and etc.
- Wrote SQL Queries to retrieve data from the databases to validate the GUI front end data against data in the database by using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Log and tracked defects by using JIRA and retested after resolved using regression method.
- Actively participated in Demo session and observed feedback and suggestions from stakeholders.
- Working with production support and User Acceptance Testing team as per required.
- Working on other duties as required.
Environment: Agile, Jira, Java, Selenium, Eclipse, TestNG, SOAPUI, RESTSQL Server, MS offices.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
API Test Engineer
- Analysis and understand the requirements specifications.
- Reporting Bugs and doing regression testing.
- Functional testing, smoke testing on the product HPE Helion Virtual Private Cloud.
- Writing Test cases for the new functionalities added in the product.
- V2 API testing on the Advance REST Client and SoapUI.
- Attend the bug triage meeting every day in scrum call.
- Performed functional/regression testing in V2 API BYOIP, Server management actions, Resize, Add User, Server Update, Flex VM, Flex Storage.
- Developing and contributing in writing and running automation test case suites related to Tool Chain, V2 API features (BYOIP, Server actions, Storage, Server Update, Add User Update, Mount, and Resize etc.).
- Provisioning of Virtual ESX and Hypervisor servers through the Web Portal and V2.
- Conceptualized, designed, and implemented automated functional API test cases using SOA test, and Soap UI.
- Experience with SOA architecture which include Soap Web Service and Restful Web Service Testing.
- Worked with Chrome extension Postman REST Client, an HTTP client for testing web services.
- Used python to develop Automation framework to Validate Restful Web Services .
- Used Postman API to get convenient, visual display of query results.
- Created XML based test suit and integrated with Jenkins Server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs in different test environments with different test configurations.
Environment: Core Java, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Advance REST Client, SoapUI, UNIX, Jira, VCenter, Putty, MSSQL, Python