Information Technology Application Manager position with demonstrated organizational, people management, customer service, communication, and project management skills proven by more than 15 years of successful industry experience as a consultant and full time employee.
- Motivated, personable Information Technology Manager with a Masters Degree and a successful 15 - year track record.
- Appetite for quickly mastering Technology and Management disciplines. Key understanding of all business processes and justifies projects against cost-benefit-analysis.
- Excellent organization, analytical and technical skills. Works effectively in a matrix organization across all disciplines of technical expertise, cultural and geographical barriers and internal departments.
- Flexible and versatile.
- Thrive in deadline-driven environments.
- Excellent team-building skills.
- Managing Staff with Direct Reports
- Manage Virtual and Offshore Teams
- Written Correspondence (RFI/RFP/SOW/Invoices)
- Front Line Application Management
- Customer Service
- Consulting and Marketing
- BI and Marketing Analysis
- Project Management
- Web Content Management
- Web Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Analytics
Internet/Frameworks/Languages: ASP.Net 4.0, ASP.Net MVC 3, C#, Microsoft Silverlight, Microsoft patterns & practices, Windows Powershell, ADO.NET Entity Framework
Packages and Tools: Microsoft Content Management Server 2002, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, SDL Tridion Web Content Management, Endeca Enterprise Search, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Autonomy Optimost
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 10g
Architecture: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services Management (WSM)
Processes: Agile for Speed to Market, Real Time Web Content Management.
WEB Application Manager
- Managed and executed a program to enhance multiple SallieMae websites, with a budget of $2 million, which resulted in cutting down IT costs considerably by allowing distributed, real-time publishing and Business Costs by supporting FDIC auditing reports.
- Manage a team of web developers, systems analysts and testers (Direct Reports).
- Engaged Offshore Team for Web Development and virtual teams within US.
- Worked effectively with Executive Management, to build strong relationships and manage expectations across key stakeholders
- Key Participant in turnkey Business Decision and Solutions
- Involed in Business Re-engineering and manage multiple e-Commerce Solutions
- Create an environment of continuous improvement and help team members with their career goals, Performance management and 1:1 for positive and constructive feedback.
- Engaged in Interviewing and Hiring resources and also Reduction in staff in lieu of Company policies.
- Fostered Best Practices to accelerate ramp up of resources, reduce production defects and better understanding between all stakeholders.
IT Development And Archtect
- Drafted response to Request for Proposal as a consultant.
- Developed Web and Email Marketing Solutions encompassing Web and Marketing Teams.
- Mentored Web Developers on application Design and Development.
- Participated in full life cycle of a project taking roadmap projects from inception to post implementation support.
- Designed and Developed Enterprise Web Search Solutions using Endeca Enterprise.
- Developed SNMP based network management systems for audio and video encoders using Unix/C