- Good experience in working MVC architecture frameworks like Angular,React.js, Ionicand developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS and Angular 2+ along with other latest client-side technologies likeES6, Gulp, Node.js, Express.js, RxJS.
- Good experience in CSS3 and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Good understanding and experience on Version control systems like Git and Bitbucket.
- Created and developed custom Angular Components, Directives, Services, Pipes
- Workedon React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Fluxconcepts.
- Worked on developing CRUD applications using MEAN stack - MongoDB, Express, AngularNodeJS and RESTful API.
- Worked on date conversions with angular pipes using moment.js
- Good experience in integrating RESTFUL APIs and Web Services with applications.
- Worked on databases like MongoDB and Postgres SQL .
- Experience on performance optimization for efficient fully functional working app.
- Experience in Angular network performance concepts like Lazy Loading of resources, AoT compilation, compression and caching.
- Used API specifications and debugged them using PostmanAPI integrating tool and Splunk to test the real time data(logs) while working with the API’s.
- Used Kibana for data visualization and for distributed, full-text search engine with HTTPinterface and schema-free JSON documents.
- Understanding of Stream-processing platform likeApacheKafka which allows users to subscribe and publish data on live/real time application.
- Good understanding of SSR (Server-Side rendering) and CSR (Client-Sider rendering) and implemented SSR to create light weight static HTML pages.
- Worked on metadata tags optimization to reduce the load time on the overall website/app.
- Good understanding and knowledge on Angular material concepts and Implemented Angular prebuilt component concepts using Angular Material.
- Understanding on WebSphere commerce software platform framework.
- Worked on angular animations using Angular Material, hammer for swipe, tap,pinch functionalities and third-party tags like swiper to implementation of carousel images.
- Experience in unit testing and Node and E2E testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine .
- Worked closely with the Project Managers, Architects, Business and Technical Product Owners and to completely understand and define specifications to help ensure project acceptance criteria.
- Expertise in concepts like W3C Standard , Web Accessibility and performance optimization.
- Self-starter and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Testing: Protractor, Karma, Jasmine,Grunt, Chrome Developer Tools, Postman(API), Kibana, PostmanAPI, Splunk
Database: MySQL, SQL Developer, MongoDB and Postgres SQL
IDE/ VersionControl: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Sublime Text, GIT,GitHub, Github, Source tree
Designing Tools: Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom/Premiere Pro, Zeplin
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Angular/React Engineer
- Supported, Maintained and debugged the entire website starting from initial user pageload till payment gateway.
- Design, optimize, and refactor code to maximize performance.
- Developed and debugged Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS, Angular 6,7,8, ES6 and Redux.
- Developed functionality using custom Angular directivesand servicesto show the individual price of all items in cart.
- Was responsible in making changes in home page alongside business product owners and UX team which bumped up the overall revenue of the company.
- Implemented Server-Side rendering to pre-populate a static webpage data directly on server at individual module level to improve SEO(Search Engine Optimization).
- Redesigned and restructured the entire deal builder and pizza builder by implementing Angular components and custom services and directives.
- Optimized the code by implementing concepts like Lazy Load of resources, caching, Change Detection.
- Good experience with building applications with REST API services (WebAPI, Node.js).
- Experience in Node.js concepts like Assertion Testing, AsyncHooks, Events, EventEmitter, File System, Internationalization, etc.
- Identified and removed obsolete and unwanted API calls and code to optimize build performance and Used Kibana for data visualizationand to show distributed, full-text search engine with HTTP interface and schema-free JSON documents.
- Debugged and implemented Angular Material Popups and Modals like Bottom Sheet, Dialog, Snackbar and Tooltip.
- Consumed CMS datato GET, POST methods for REST APIs.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, LESS, AngularJS, Angular 2,4,5,6,7,8 ReactJS,Bootstrap,PostmanAPI, Kibana, Zeplin, NodeJS, Git.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior UI / Web Developer-Angular
- Developed front-end Angular HTML and typescript component files and responsive Web Pages using HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS and AJAX.
- Used moment.js with angular pipes to convert the dates based on country locale and browser region id.
- Good experience with RESTful and microservice designs/patterns/architectures
- Used Sparkpost API integration tool to generate email template and consumed it in email iframe application functionality.
- Decomposed monolithic application MEAN stack and migrate to Node.js microservices.
- Good understanding of express concepts like routing, middleware, overriding, templatehandling, ect.
- Used Webpack plugin to perform various tasks that build our application.
- Used Splunk to test the real time data and logs if this email were sent in the above working functionality.
- Used Postman Http client for API and Web Services testing.
- Used MongoDB and Postgres SQL for daily database operations using CRUD operations.
- Created custom Angular Components and Directives, Pipes, Services.
- Optimized the code by implementing concepts like Lazy Loadof resources, AoT compilation, compression, caching, Change Detection.
- Developed NodeJS applications using Express for MVC frameworks and installation of client-side dependencies using Bower, Grunt, and NPM.
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Created reusable ReactJS components and implemented Redux Pattern into the solution to maintain the stable and always updated Application state.
- Good Understanding of Identity technologies like SSO and OAuth.
- Created jQuery-AJAX callback methods to get the data in JSON format and displayed on many different controls in the HTML page.
- Extensively worked on metadata tags optimization to reduce the load time.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, LESS, AngularJS, Angular 2,4,5,6, ReactJS, moment.js, Bootstrap, Node.js, Express.js, PostmanAPI, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Git, NodeJs, Express Js, Bower, NPM, Splunk
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Senior UI / Web Developer
- Developed the front-end HTML5 web pages for the Health maintenance and Billing modules.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application and Responsible to create React JS workflows such as Flux and Redux.
- Implemented Lightweight simple translation module with dynamic json storage using i18n for localization/translation/internationalization
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficientweb app that searched projects with GitHub API through keywords.
- Built client validation logic using Angular 5/6 like User/Patient admin, Practice admin, Care Plan, Appointment, Health maintenance, Medication and Billing.
- Called the RESTful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Worked on AJAX and JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of thewebsites.
- Implemented AES Encryption/Decryption methods for HIPAA compliance
- Worked on server-side rendering with change detection.
- Built REST Web services by building Node.js server in the backend to handle request Ajax calls.
- Researched and implemented code coverage and unit test plug-ins with Jenkins.
- Built the web pages as Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJs components. For building Single Page flow, used ngRoute component and custom directives.
- Created CSS, CSS3 Media queries to make the portal compatible with multiple devices namely tablets (both Landscape and Portrait mode), Desktops and Smart Phones. For CSS and CSS3, used LESS and SASS pre-processors.
- Designed and developed product filtering function using AngularJs services and factories
- Used two-way data binding techniques between Models and Views with AngularJs HTTPRequest (GET and POST requests) for transferring data and passing the headers
- Used MS Cognitive Face Detection service to compare products based on the product images
- Developed customized pricing comparison charts using D3.js and AngularJs FlexiGrid API
- Used SubLime and Brackets to manage the project code and GitHub for source code control
- Extensively used npm (Node Package Manager) and ypm (Yarn Package Manager) in Node and Yarn to communicate with server
- Designed the web page layout using CSS, CSS3 and Adobe Photoshop for creating wireframes
- Created HTML and HTML5 web pages based on Adobe Photoshop mockups (PSD file)
- Developed JSON web services to fetch data and rendering to the front-end web page
- Written code using NodeJs to connect with Server based on a dynamically generated URL
- Created client-side validation scripts using JQuery components to implement slide show, hide and show functions, and page turning animations within a web page.
- Used JIRA tool to update bug resolutions reported by QA team
- Undergone extension web programming training in HTML, CSS, CSS3.
- Built table less HTML (using div and span tags) to design the web page sections
- Worked with back-end developers to map the data fields with the corresponding html page fields in order to render the business information in the right section of the web pages
- Used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to define the site layout and create images