- Highly analytical and detail - oriented emerging information and Communication Technologies professional, poised to excel within entry-level Technological role requiring smart coding, scripting and configuration.
- Adept in programming using in Java and Vb.net; Networking using Windows and Linux Servers; Managing Information System Using Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Communicate well both orally and in writing, effectively explaining complicated Information System to clients and stakeholders.
- Work well both independently and as a dedicated team member. Natural and proactive problem-solver, diligently reviewing work products to identify and eliminate errors.
Active Directory Administrator
- Relational Database Design using Oracle 11g along with a comprehensive entity relationship diagram, data model and data dictionary set-up Postfix mail server for relaying messages, Apache virtual host configuration for multi-sites hosting and load-balancing. also Iscsi target and Initiator for providing storage facility in cluster environment.
- Design user interface in Java to Perform backup on remote server.
- Install, configure and deploy services like Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name Services (DNS), files Server, Print & Fax Server, Windows Deployment Services (WDS) and etc.
- Build and deploy a real time Employee Management System for managing employees’ salaries and activities using Vb.net.
- Designed and Built data warehouse using Oracle for enhancing Decision making in financial institutions, Telecommunication and insurance companies