- Software Developer with 4 years of experience in designing and developing CI/CD interfaces, Creating Automation Framework along with automated testing Scripts, debugging, and coordinating with QA staff within Pharmaceutical Domain.
- Proven ability in Core Java and Selenium technology along with Big Data like Hadoop, Hive, SQOOP and conventional databases like Oracle, SQL - Server and MYSQL High-performance technologist skilled at defining, designing and implementing a highly secure, continuous-deployment pipeline to update applications in cloud environments.
- Quality engineer bringing a strong focus on “voice of the customer” into the software development function to ensure product and customer success.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile Methodology (SCRUM)
- Software Development
- Test Methodology
- Team Co-Ordination (Onsite & Offshore)
- Test Automation, Functional, Smoke, UAT, Regression, System Integration & Performance testing.
- Web based client server application development and testing.
Operating Systems: UNIX/LINUX, Windows 7 Windows server 2008.
Languages: Java, Python, PL/SQL, Java Script.
Database: Oracle, SQL server, MySQL
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Bit-Bucket, GitHub, SharePoint, Jira, Jenkins
Internet Tools: HTML, XML.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Cucumber
Cloud environment: AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda, IAM.
Software Developer / Tester
- Involved in gathering and analyzing the product requirement, functional specification and software design document and develop clear and concise test plans and test cases.
- Conducted Smoke, GUI, Functional, Integration, Regression and also some Rest API testing during the various phases of the Development
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like GitHub, Bit-Bucket over the time for improvements and new features
- Saved time and cost of testing by automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Junit, Cucumber.
- Implemented Page Objects framework, Hybrid framework and 31 Page classes from scratch to represent web pages.
- Performed Back end testing with extensive use of SQL Queries. Utilized UNIX and SQL to create test data and perform backend validation of UI based applications.
- Reporting and verifying the bugs in Jira. Gathered and analyzed tests logs, defects and implement final test summary report.
- Participated in weekly project status meetings and technical review meetings.
- Researched on Fake news detection (Machine Learning). Web scraped news stories from credible news sites (PBS, NPR, NY-Times) in Python using Beautiful Soup library of Python to create a credible news data-set and added linguistic analytical features (using LIWC) to the provided fake / extracted credible news data-set in order to predict fake news in news sites and co-authored the abstract of “Automated Fake News Detection Using Linguistic Analysis and Machine Learning” research paper.