- I have earned a bachelor's degree in software engineering and recently earned a certificate in Data analytics and Visualization at University of Confidential .
- I enjoy working and learning to use my teamworks knowledge in developing our projects.
- In the projects I worked on the back - end and front-end of applications.
- I have also learned to use machine learning algorithms in my project.
Programing: Python3, R, SQL, VBScript, C++
Databases: SQL(Postgres), NOSQL(MongoDB)
Distributed Version Control: Git (https //github.com/Samira-del)
Data Sets: APIs, JSON, Google MAPs API, Web Scraping (beautifulsoup)
Management Tools: Jupyter notebook, anaconda, pgAdmin
ETL: pandas, SQLAlchemy, SQL
Data Visualization tools: Leaflet, Plotly, D3.Js, Tableau, Pandas, Matplotlib
IDE’s: PyCharm, Jupyter, Notebook, Visual Studio
Operating System: Microsoft Windows
Microsoft Office: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Web Application Developer
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track sales and perform sales analysis using Flask, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Maintained customers relationship management databases (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Authored and distributed training manuals for handheld computers used by staff.
- Managed user profiles, security access and shared file structures.
- Provided onsite IT technical support for 40 staff members.
- Collect and analyze statistics and information on subordinate companies located in cities through Excel files or special applications
- Make reports to departments and another affiliate.
- Traveled to client sites and answered questions via phone and email so that issues were remedied in a timely manner.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks