- Professional Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solution Architect with 8+ years of IT Experience and ability to accomplish all aspects of the software configuration management (SCM) process, systems deployment engineering (SDE), Azure, AWS,GCP and DevOps in CI/CD pipeline, Build/Release management.
- Expertise in DevOps, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, End - to End Automation which includes Azure, Amazon Web Services, Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ant, SonarQube, Ansible, Chef, Tomcat, JBoss, and Linux.
- Experience in migrating On-premise infrastructure to cloud platforms like AWS/Azure and involved in virtualization using (VMware), Open Stacks and infrastructure orchestration using containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Highly-proficient in segregating the Azure services as part of sprint planning and preparing the hardening checklist for each Azure services . Creating new Azure ARM templates and artifacts to update the existing PAAS services .
- Experience in Designing and implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions across a range of cloud models like SaaS, PaaS, IaaS , and integrated on-premise, on-demand workloads with the Azure public cloud.
- Best practice in managing Azure infrastructure , Azure storage accounts and deploying workloads on Azure virtual machines (VMs), virtual networks, cloud services, resource groups, express route, traffic manager, VPN, load balancing, application gateways, auto-scaling and cloud services into secure V-Nets and subnets.
- Experience in migrating the Legacy application into GCP platform and managing the GCP services .
- CI/CD Jenkins, VSTS, GitHub/Bitbucket, Maven, SonarQube, Nexus OSS, Bamboo, ANT, Confluence, JIRA.: Cloud Platforms
- Amazon Web services, Azure, Open stack, Open shift, PCF: Microservices
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS: Logging and Alerting
- ELK stack, Splunk, Cloud Watch, SNS: Distributed Messaging Platform
- KAFKA: Infrastructure Automation
- Ansible, Terraform, Chef: Test Automation
- Junit, Nunit, Selenium: Application Servers
- Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic, Web SphereWeb Servers: Nginx, Apache HTTP
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, Mongo DB, MySQL
Sr. Cloud/DevOps Engineer
- Working as cloud Engineer, involved in configuration for Web apps/Function apps, V-net integration, HCM, Application gateway, App Insights, Active directory, Azure Key Vault, Encryption and Security on Azure .
- Configured and implemented storage blobs and Azure files - Created Storage accounts, Configured the Content Delivery Network(CDN), custom domain, Managing access and storage access key
- Experience in Windows Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and worked on storages like Blob (Page and Block), Sql Azure. Well experienced in deployment & configuration management and Virtualization.
- Part of a team of DevOps engineer for infrastructure support on Azure and GCP cloud.
- Worked on various Azure services like Compute (Web Roles, Worker Roles),Azure Websites, Caching, SQL Azure NoSQL, Storage, Network services, Azure Active Directory, API Management, Scheduling, Auto Scaling, and PowerShell Automation.
- Automated the infrastructure in Google Cloud by using Deployment Manager templates for various services in GCP.
- Developed microservice on boarding tools leveraging Python and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services.
- G reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed Kubernetes manifest files and Helm packages and implemented Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Experience on Vagrant, Azure and Kubernetes based container deployments to create self-environments for dev teams and containerization of environments delivery for releases.
- Used of Docker, Kubernetes and Open Shift to manage micro services for development of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Environment: Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, GIT, Ansible, Maven, Nginx, Nexus OSS, SonarQube, ELK, Apache Tomcat, Python, Power Shell, Windows/Linux.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. AWS/DevOps Engineer
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, Redshift, Lambda, Security Groups, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, SNS, Optimized volumes and Cloud Formation templates.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS), including EC2 , Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer, Cloud Watch and IAM.
- Implemented AWS high-availability using AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), which performed a balance across instances in multiple Availability Zones.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources like VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group , Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON template
- Manage AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT.
- Automated OpenStack and AWS deployment using Cloud Formation, Ansible and Terraform, also deployed and administered Open stack services .
- Worked on Terraform for deploying infrastructure in AWS as per the requirement.
- Involved in using Terraform migrate legacy and monolithic systems to Amazon Web Services and provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and cloud formation and wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Worked on Docked-Compose, Docker-Machine to create Docker containers for testing applications in the QA environment and automated the deployments, scaling and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts.
- Worked with Docker on multiple cloud providers, from helping developers build and containerize their application (CI/CD) to deploying either on public or private cloud.
- Played a major role in building Docker images ; create build and deployment configurations to deploy applications on OpenShift. Developed Ansible playbooks to do automated recovery process upon the failure of OpenShift MASTER.
Environment: Amazon Web Services(AWS),chef, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Terraform, Ansible, ELK, Tomcat, Shell, WebLogic, JIRA, GIT, Python, Linux.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. Cloud/DevOps Engineer
- Worked in AWS environment, instrumental in utilizing Compute Services (EC2, ELB), Storage Services (S3, Elastic Block Storage), Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, SNS, IAM and Cloud Watch .
- Implemented a POC to use the DevOps tools offered by AWS to create a CI/CD pipeline in AWS, using Code Pipeline, Opsworks, Code Build, Code Deploy and AWS S3/Bitbucket.
- Provided security and managed user access and quota using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), including creating new Policies for user management.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, Subnets to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Created EBS volumes to store persistent data and mitigate failure by using snapshots. Performed Data Back-up of Amazon EBS volumes to S3 by taking point-in-time snapshots.
- Utilized Cloud Watch to monitor resources like EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB services, EBS volumes to set alarms for notification or automated actions to monitor logs for better understanding of the operations.
- Extensively used Maven tool to do the builds, integrated Maven to Eclipse and did local builds .
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with the Maven release plugin, and managing artifacts in artifactory.
- Expertise in creating Chef Cookbooks/Recipes, custom resources, libraries, etc. Implemented exception handling using chef handler.
Environment: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Chef, Git, Maven, Tomcat, Splunk, Nagios, Ruby, Bash, Linux.
- Installed, upgraded and configuration of Red Hat Linux using the kick start installation.
- Responsible for creating builds, Staging and deploying Software Content across multiple environments(DEV, QA, Demo, Test, Staging, UAT and Production)
- Configuring and Maintained DNS servers, Mail servers, FTP servers, NFS, NIS, RPM.
- Scheduled Jobs using CRONTAB and AT Utility and wrote shell scripts to automate System Process.
- Develop, maintain and upgrade existing UNIX Shell scripts to customize daily work.
Environment: Yum, RPM, Putty, DNS server, ELK, Cron-tab, Unix, Nagios, Sun Solaris, VM Ware, Shell scripts.
- Administration of RHEL 6.2,6.5, which includes installation, testing, tuning, upgrading and loading patches, troubleshooting both physical and virtual server issues.
- Creating, cloning Linux Virtual Machines, templates using VMware Virtual Client 4/5 and migrating servers between ESX hosts.
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux using kickstart and applying security polices for hardening the server based on the company policies.
- Deployed and managed Nagios to monitor system health and patch requirements. Setting up alerts through Nagios for critical system processes and applications as well as system resources.
- Established Chef Best practices approaches to systems deployment with tools like vagrant and test-kitchen and managing Chef Cookbook as a unit of software deployment and independently version controlled.
Environment: RedHat Linux Enterprise servers ( HP ProLiant DL380-G5/G6/G7/G8, 580-G5/G6/G7/G8/G8p, DELL R710/910/920, SAN (Netapp), BladeLogic, Veritas Cluster Server 5.0, Red Hat Linux 6/7, Nagios, Chef.