Database Servers: Oracle 10g, 11g, 11g R2, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access, Data Warehouse (Data Warehousing).
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2007, 8.1, 10, Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Mac OS X
Applications/Cloud Technologies: Working knowledge of Oracle Google Web Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Oracle Applications, Oracle WebCenter, Microsoft Word, Visio and Project, MS Outlook, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2015, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, Adobe Photoshop, iPhone, Android, J2EE, Norton Symantec, Apache Web Server, Cognos/ETL, and experience with Oracle Application Express (Oracle APEX) which is a rapid web application development tool for the Oracle database, Cloud Technologies (Java, Apache Hadoop, Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)), Selenium Automated Web Testing with Java, Data Virtualization, DevOps, MS Visio & Project, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, UFT, SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, GitHub, LoadRunner.
- Performs advanced SQL and work with other SCRUM /Agile Java J2EE software developers to create and modify (front - end and server-side web apps using Java), and troubleshoot web application problems and processes these to resolution.
- Conducts peer reviews, documents user experiences, and prepares end user training guides.
- Subject Matter Expert for IT System Catalog and other custom applications.
- Contributed to software quality assurance in a SCRUM / Agile development and production environments. My responsibilities in this role are to perform system and user acceptance testing of enterprise web applications financial applications
- Utilized automation writing tools such as UFT and Selenium, load performance tool such as LoadUI, and source code version control tool such as GitHub.
- Constructed and executed test cases, web service calls, and automation test scripts.
- Responsible for development and testing
JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Contributed to a web application in production environments. My responsibilities in this role are to develop a healthcare monitoring web application and maintain eight company websites.