- Over 8 years of experience in all phases of SDLC including Requirement Analysis, Database Design, Development of Multi - tier Applications, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance;
- Energetic, hardworking and result-oriented professional, able to pinpoint problems and initiate creative solutions;
- Excellent team player;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012/2018 Oracle8/9g, MySQL, DEC-RDB, DBMS-32
Operating Systems: Windows 7/VISTA/XP/2000/NT/95/98, UNIX, VAX/VMS;
Other Tools: DotNetNuke 7.3, LINQ, Crystal Reports, TFS, VSS (VSS) 6.0,MS Azure;
Confidential, Washington, DC
- The Confidential seeks to end pediatric HIV/AIDS through research, advocacy, and prevention and treatment programs.
- Design, development and creation of custom forms based on business requirements. Inspecting configuration files using web Config.
- Create views in an MVC 4 application that display and edit data and interact with models and controllers for AMS system and file upload project Run unit tests and debugging tools against a web application in Visual Studio 2012 and configure an application for troubleshooting for AMS system and file upload project Develop a web application that uses the ASP.NET routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation hierarchy to users Followed good user-interface design principles to implement different components of the data collection web application using .NET controls as well dictating UI dynamically using GUI XML generated by business logic.
- Engaged in developing frontend interface for the Traveldb using angular js and knockout js with front end building tools Gulp, Grunt
- Engaged in developing customer care and billing system and report management system.
- Design, development and creation of custom reports based on business requirements.
- Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle reporting databases.
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Designing database packages and procedures. Provision of support and assistance to development team in the design, development, testing, Tuning and implementation of database applications Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines
- As Part of the development team in the entire development process; designing,
- Experienced in gathering the requirement specifications and prepared detailed Managed all the application development life cycle using Rational Unified Process (RUP) Do Sequence and Collaboration diagrams.
- Used AJAX in creating the expandable and collapsible menus for enterprise application’s Developed TCMS application from the ground up using .NET 2.0, Master Pages, ASP.NET
- AJAX, ADO.NET, XML, CSS, SQL Server 2008, and HTML tools
- Created presentation layer logic using flash, which provided user-friendly interface wrote several Stored Procedures at the back end server side. Responsible for Unit Testing and System Integration Testing; and helping the users to
- Complete the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for smooth transition.
- Responsible in creating the database table structure, access security and ER diagrams. Applied SSRS and crystal reports to develop multiple components of web-based Reports Developed Test cases for the system
Store Management Information System
- Analysis and inception report for the current Store system of Apex Shuttle, Silver
Technical Tool used: Rational Rose Enterprise Edition, UML, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft word
MIS Head and senior software Engineer
- Contributed to the full development life cycle, from analyzing requirements through documentation, development, and delivery for a variety of projects within the company’s supply chain management