- 3+ years of IT Experience in design, development, testing and implementation of various stand - alone and client-server architecture based enterprise application software in Python on different domains.
- Experience in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in developing web applications using Python, Django, Flask, Pyramid, Sanic frameworks.
- Worked with several python libraries including Beautiful soup, Twisted, NumPy, matplotlib, SciPy, PyQt, Scapy, SQLAlchemy, Boto, logging, Nose, Blaze, Hug.
- Experience in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache, Nginx.
- Exceptionally solid background in composing API's along with Web Services over Python.
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing and other services of the AWS family.
- Experience in developing web services (WSDL, SOAP and REST) and consuming web services with python programming language.
- Experience in Devops continuous integration and deployment of Agile projects.
- Excellent Experience on various Python integrated IDE's such as Sublime Text, PyCharm, Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Proficient in writing complex Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions on Oracle, SQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Experience with version control tools such as GIT and SVN.
- Hands On experience in performing unit testing using PyUnit and having strong knowledge in using Bug and issue Tracking tool - Jira.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment.
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Pyramid, Spring and CSS Bootstrap
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DOM, SAX, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, XML, AngularJS
Programming Languages: Python, Java, PERL, SQL and PL/SQL.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Git, GitHub.
Cloud Computing: AWS EC2, S3, RDS (MySQL), SQS.
Application servers: Apache Tomcat, Nginix, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
Databases: Oracle, My SQL, Apache Cassandra, MongoDB
IDE s/ Development Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, PyCharm, and Sublime Text.
Operating Systems: Windows, Red hat Linux, Ubuntu, and MAC OSX.
Deployment Tools: Heroku, Jenkins
Issue Trackers: JIRA
Confidential, La Follette, TN
- Responsible for analyzing various cross-functional, multi-platform applications systems enforcing Python best practices and provide guidance in making long term architectural design decisions.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Designed the front end of the application using HTML, CSS, AJAX, Bootstrap, JSON and JQuery. Worked on backend of the application using Python, mainly using Active Records. Used Python and Django to interface with the JQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface Used PyQuery for selecting particular DOM elements when parsing HTML5.
- Utilized PyQt to provide GUI for the user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Designed MongoDB pipeline for routing/storing of email bounce handling records.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Handled potential points of failure (database, communication points and file system errors) through error handling and communication of failure.
- Installed and maintained Jenkins for Continuous Delivery as well as automate Ansible Playbook runs against production infrastructure.
- Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
Environment: Python, Django, Shell Scripting, Angular JS, HTML 5, CSS3, Docker, AWS, PyQt, PyQuery, DOM, Jira, Git, GitHub, SQL, Rabbit MQ, Mongo DB, Jenkins, XML, JSON, Agile, Windows.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Documented the design documents using Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational rose.
- Implemented the application using Python Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled the security using Python Spring Security.
- Built and maintained code libraries to support analytics using NumPy and SciPy. Used Pygal and plot.ly for visualization of the data retrieved using Scrapy.
- Used Amazon Cloud EC2 along with Amazon SQS to upload and retrieve project history.
- Wrote scripts in Python for Extracting Data from JSON and XML files.
- Worked on Django REST framework as it is much faster to read data and it can be cached. REST allows more formats than SOAP and gives better support for browser clients as it supports JSON.
- Created APIs, database Model and Views Utilization Python to build responsive web page application.
- Extensive code reviewing using GitHub pull requests, improved code quality, also conducted meetings among Team.
- Worked on Django ORM API to create and insert data into the tables and access the database.
- Wrote Python modules to view and connect the Apache Cassandra instance.
- Integrated to Google Cloud platform for large scale computing workloads.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from Python-MySQL connector and MySQL db package.
- Wrote unit testing codes using unit test, resolving bugs and other defects using Firebug.
- Used IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Used GIT to coordinate team development and JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues.