- More than 7 years of experience in Software Engineering and Testing as an Automation Engineer.
- More than 7 years of experience using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Cucumber, Maven and Automation API testing.
- Expertise experience in different environments like Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- In depth understanding of each phase of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Defect Life Cycle Management.
- Comprehensive knowledge in automating test cases using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, JUnit and Cucumber BDD
- Knowledgeable in developing Page Object Model and Page Factory design for implementing framework.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Behavior Driven and Hybrid Automation Frameworks.
- Experience in Oracle, SQL server
- Performed Back - end Testing using SQL Queries to validate data for databases.
- Experience in configuring Maven built tool for automation projects and developing Maven project object model file (pom.xml).
- Experienced in writing SQL queries to validate the data for the Back-end testing.
- Have experience in Rest API testing using Postman.
- Expert in identifying, assessing and reporting defects using various defect tracking tools such as HP ALM and JIRA.
- Experience in Data Driven Development (DDD) and Behavior Driver Development (BDD). Excellent communication skills, a good team player and self-starter, capable of working independently and motivating a team of professionals.
- JAVA / SELENIUM / JIRA / JSON / MAVEN / JENKINS
- JUNIT / CUCUMBER / REST API / HP ALM / POM
- ORACLE SQL /GIT / HTML/CSS / POSTMAN / ECLIPSE / BDD/DDD
Confidential - McLean, VA
- Designed the automated test cases using the Selenium WebDriver using Java.
- Experience in building and maintaining a Selenium Regression test suite
- Executing Test Cases and Generating Test Summary Reports.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Page Object Model (POM).
- Performed Defect Tracking & Management in JIRA.
- Worked in a highly dynamic Agile environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Assisted Manager by providing automation strategies, Selenium/Cucumber Automation and JIRA reports.
- Performed Front and Back-End testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
- Worked effectively with Developers, Agile Team, and Project Management to achieve all goals, meet release deadlines and QA processes improvements.
- Involved in REST API testing using Postman
- Executed SQL Queries SQL Scripts and implementing Database and Backend Testing using SQL
- Performed Data Driven Development (DDD) using and extracted data from Excel files using Apache POI
- Performed testing methods API with Rest Assured library and comfortable using Postman for Manual API testing.
- Developed test cases using Selenium WebDriver to validate Popups, Browser navigations and Mouse Movements.
- Generated JUnit test result HTML Report after execution using Selenium WebDriver
- Built and maintained testing framework by creating Maven project using Java language, Selenium to test the Web Browser, JUnit and writing scenarios and features in Cucumber feature files.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Database Testing at different stages of the development cycle.
- Experience in Finding Web Elements based on ID, Name, XPath, and CSS Selector.
- Used JIRA for requirements management, planning, scheduling, running tests, Defect Tracking and managing the defects and executing the test cases.
- Implemented Jenkins jobs to run the Regression test suite and Smoke tests test environments and generate reports.
- Worked with Scrum Team members to achieve common goal/vision.
- Created and executed both Manual and Automated scripts to test function, non-function and Regression scenarios.
- Participated in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with cloud-based code repository system like GitHub.
- Analyzed Business Requirement Documents to get better understanding of the system both on technical and business perspectives
- Responsible for generating test scripts to Automate Functional and Regression Testing with Selenium WebDriver, and TestNG using Java as Programing language
- Used JIRA as bug tracing tool, and reported software defect to developers
- Responsible for creating test strategy and executing test cases to test the application in high quality in given timeframe
- Involved in Agile Scrum Methodology, attended Daily Scrum meeting
- Attended: Sprint Grooming and Sprint Planning meetings. Additionally, analyzed Sprint Backlog items and providing proper time estimates
- Experienced Cross Functional Team Member helped Manual Testers to create and execute Test Cases
- Developed Test Cases and Requirements Traceability Matrix documents for the projects using approved templates based on the Requirements Document
- Developed Test Code in Java using Eclipse, Selenium WebDriver, and TestNG
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework by using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, and Maven
- Developed on Test Framework using Selenium WebDriver for Regression Test, and Functional Test
- Responsible for creating Test Data using Automation Scripts
- Executed Automated Test Cases for Regression and Analyzed test Failure for Defect
- Performed and Scheduled Daily Smoke Test script by using Jenkins
- Created Feature Files and Step Definitions with Gherkin Language and Cucumber.
- Successfully Automated test reports on Cucumber and HTML
- Hands on Experience on POM, and CUCUMBER based framework with help of Maven
- Analyzed and reviewed the Requirement Document and the Functional Requirement Specifications
- Analyzed the updated Test Plan and created Test Cases
- Executed Test Cases manually for different modules of the application
- Used ALM as a defect tracking tool
- Worked on creating and documenting Test Cases and register the expected results
- Performed Manual Testing of web-based and client-server applications and used ALM for test management
- Performed Back-End Testing by using SQL queries to validate data integrity in data base tables
- Executed SQL Queries to test the application for various order of flows and order to fulfillment the activities
- Worked with the development team to create a suite of test data including both input files and expected results that fully exercise the data validation
- Tested software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Involved in test plan design and test execution during the testing phase of the project.
- Designed the Test Strategy for multiple functionalities of the application under test and maintained defect management using HP Quality Center.
- Developed Test scripts for execution to perform Functional testing, System testing, Regression testing and Business objects reports testing using ALM.
- Developed and implemented automation tests to increase effective regression coverage.
- Worked with project management and development staff to report and resolve complex issues.
- Participated in bug review meetings with business and development team on behalf of the QA team.
- Used SQL Queries to retrieve data from back end and compared with GUI.
- Documented and summarized test results and report defects in HP ALM.