- Over 8+ years of IT experience in all facets of Software Development, Deployment & Support and Project Management. Efficient in merging end user needs with business requirements, budgetary restrictions & logical considerations to meet project deliverables.
- Skilled in all phases of the software development lifecycle; expert in translating business requirements into technical solutions; & fanatical about quality, & scalability.
- Requirements gathering for major & minor development & enhancements in the application from client and business users.
- Various python packages such as SQL Alchemy, matPlotlib, Beautiful soup, pickle, Pyside, SciPy, and PyTables.
- STL containers, design patterns, Socket programming, Multithreading.
- Using Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with Amazon EC2 to deploy project into AWS.
- Expertise in managing multiple transitions with attention to detailed and proactive risk management practices.
- Experience in Manual testing, Automation testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Cloud (AWS) applications and DB testing.
- An effective communicator with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilizing the same in a productive manner.
- Django, web2py, pyramid, Flask, Struts, Pylons and CSS Bootstrap
- C, C++, UML (design), Python - 3.5 & 2.7, Java, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Python, Django, Flask, Beautiful Soup, httplib2, Jinja2, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Numpy, matPlotLib, Pickle, PySide, Scipy, wxPython, PyTables, Pdb
- GIT (GitHub), SVN, CVS, Bitbucket.
- Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Py Charm, Sublime Text, Selenium IDE Protractor and WebDriver
- AWS, Rackspace Cloud, Amazon S3 Apache Tomcat 7.0
- Windows, Red hat Linux, MAC OSX
- TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP, SNMP, SMTP REST
- Developing the entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework, designing, coding and developing the application in Python using Django MVC.
- Working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM, integrating python with Web development tools & Web Services, writing & executing various MYSQL database queries from python using Python MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber, Protractor Frame works.
- Assess manual test coverage and plan and coordinate the creation of automated tests of REST API using POSTMAN and Swagger UI
- Automation of REST API calls to fetch and create test data and to interact with different APIs.
- Coordinating in business analysis sessions to understand client process and conducting trend analysis to understand user needs and translating them into technical solutions that save time, eliminate redundancies and improve quality
- Utilizing PyUnit, the Python Unit test framework, for all Python applications, performing troubleshooting, fixing and deploying many Python, bug fixing of the main applications.
- Rewriting the existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data and writing python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Using Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content and developing Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) in Python using XML, JSON.
- Implementing and working on the python code using shell scripting, performing troubleshooting, fixing and deploying many Python bug fixes.
- Suggesting appropriate as well as technology-based testing solutions to enhance functional efficiency.
- Analysing the business processes / stakeholder needs, made recommendations for solutions.
- Implementing REST APIs using Python and Django framework.
- Installing most of the dependencies and tools for RexDB in OSX is to use the Homebrew tool.
- Reviewing requirement, developing technical design documents and creating a prototype of the critical business application using JAVA/J2EE Initiated use of Http Unit, Selenium IDE for testing.
- Assessing different systems conducted GAP, feasibility & risk analysis and proposed various profitable options & new systems for the business to senior management
- Designing and developing new features in website using Java/J2EE under Santana Framework and enhance existing features. Refactoring code, redesign current design.
- Writes code for small enhancements when there is a bug that needs to be fixed, or when some other small enhancement is requested on the Oppenheimer funds website.
- Working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Normalized database tables and performed extensive query optimization.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Assigned the responsibilities of troubleshooting problems with Ruby and other web technologies
- Communicated with clients to meet up with their requirements
- Develop a routine to validate and sanitize user-supplied input
- Provided support for Oppenheimer Funds website applications including the core Investor codebase, and codebases for service and utility applications including Saturn for Oracle connections Transactions for mainframe financial transactions and Ruby Batch, Accent Replicator, Content Integration Service, and Coco for Mongo Connections, as well as supporting various in-house gems.
- Uses Splunk to analyse logs to find the errors and information that occurred on the website and Qumram for analysing real user session playbacks.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Designed data management system using MySQL, developed Python batch processors to consume and produce various feeds and created test harness to enable comprehensive testing utilizing Python.
- Created Data tables utilizing PyQt to display customer and policy information and add, delete, update customer records.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Used JQuery for selecting particular DOM elements when parsing HTML.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services.
- Created unit test/regression test framework for working/new code and applied subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Developed SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers Using Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Managed datasets using data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector MySQL db package to retrieve information.
- Designed and developed components using Python with Django framework. Implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver with Junit Frame work.
- Created all Test Plans, Test Cases and Manual and Automated Scripts to create greater coverage for all initiatives assigned.
- Developed backend services and created many API's using Python Programming Language and SQL.
- Involved in developing a video calling application using python web-sockets.
- Performed research regarding Python Programming and its uses and efficiency and developed GUI screens for XTT & LD application using JSP, HTML and CSS.