A Computer Science and Information System Graduate - User Experience Designer and Developer with 4+ years of professional experience in developing modern Web-based application. Backed by extensive academic and research work demonstrated by full-fledged projects developed during the master's degree, I don't hesitate to use my knowledge and expertise in the area of User Experience research, Database management system, Data Analysis and Visualization, IT project Management, Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, SharePoint, AJAX, JSON, XML.
Test Framework: JEST and Enzyme.
Database: SQL based Databases.
Data Visualization: Python, Tableau, R.
IDE: Eclipse, Notepad++, VS Code, Jupyter Notebook.
Frameworks/Libraries: React, Redux, Bootstrap, Angular 2+, Swagger, NPM, Redux Thunk, React Native
React Native Developer
- Attend daily standup calls in a team environment which uses agile methodology.
- Get a deep understanding of requirements and give inputs for better user experience design and construction. Work with fellow developers on complex problems' solution in peer programming.
- Regularly update the mock server used and owned by front-end team by adding mock data from real APIs and updating Swagger.yaml.
- Good debugging skills using React Native developer and google chrome developer tool kit.
- Exceptional understanding of React component lifecycle, ability to utilize life cycle methods for complex problem solving.
- Create Redux actions and reducers to manage application wide Props.
- Create complex algorithms to manipulate objects and their properties to render on front end from the data received from backed APIs. Good understanding of ES6 templates and third-party libraries such as react native chart kit and svg.
- Created IPA and APK for different releases of mobile application.
- Develop clean and easily testable/maintainable React Native code to handle cross platform compatibility issues in iOS and Android.
- Styling pages using CSS3 and React Native Base.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday Excel Internet New Delhi basis.
Front End Developer
- Created Front-End for many clients including major client bullsretreat.com. A website that allowed real time booking of eco-friendly rooms in the calmness of mother nature.
- Actively involved in Requirement understanding and application design.
- Wrote the core application functionality in python.
- Developed and maintained internal company web applications on SharePoint.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.