Programmer/Analyst with 25 years of experience. Have developed with Microsoft technology as well as open source, most recently with Drupal, Wordpress and Php on Lamp stack. Worked with MVC such as CodeIgnitor and Yii. Highly resourceful in finding creative solutions in any technical situation and converting user needs into results. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Adept at project management, client contact, managing of budgets. Extensive knowledge of usability, social media and accessibility protocols . Detail and user oriented.
Confidential, Alexandria, Virginia
- Manage and develop several Drupal and Wordpress sites, some upgraded from version 6 to 7 in Drupal.
- Gathering of requirements, designing, developing and giving recommendations to the various departments for their web sites.
- Custom module creation. Internal client contact with technical and non-technical staff. Modifications in program which integrates data from Drupal to Sharepoint.
- Syncronization of Drupal website with data from Cold Fusion site.
- Training of other developers in drupal .
- Projects completed: unitedway intranet, earlyschoolgradereading.unitedway.org
- Project Manager for internet projects.
- Analysis of requirements and costs for internet projects, with subsequent implementation in Content Management Development Platforms
- Drupal 6 and 7, Wordpress and Liferay.
- Tracking of multiple projects simultaneously with developers and internal customers.
- Customer support for resolution of problems and timing of projects.
- Usage of ITIL standards and SCRUM methodology.
- Supervision of validation through iterations of component design, test plans, and subsequent development, unit testing, integration, usability and performance testing.
- Consulting and programming LAMP, PHP, XML, Web services
- Requirements analysis and web marketing strategies including search engine positioning.
- Project management and programming for Financial trading software at www.tsanalytics.com in visual basic.net and php.
- Occasional on-line live translation of financial webinars .
- One of the original architects of online travel system for this startup company, responsible for Web Services
- Analysis and B2C Web programming for selling online hotel reservations, using XML connections with multiple vendors.
- Analysis of requirements. Responsible for assigning tasks to 4 programmers.
- Web project management.
- Search for clients, assist in making the financial proposals and management of programmers and designers.
Head of Programming Department
- In charge of team of 8 programmers an Internet agency.
- Planning and budgeting for each project with clients.
- Assessment of customer needs and organization of team.
- Design flow of several websites including e-commerce stores, entertainment websites, financial websites.
- Coordination between the department of graphic design and programming department.
- Continuous contact with the client at every stage of development.