- Profile Details Overall 14+ years of experience covering full Software Lifecycle (Solution & Design, Development, Maintenance & Support), executed under different Roles “Developer”, “Tech Lead”, “Architect”, “Specialist”.
- I have extensive experience on delivery management involving small to mid - size teams.
- Expectation Management, Identifying Risks, looking into details and Provide most efficient/acceptable solution/design and delivery is my strength.
- Experienced practitioner of Agile and DevOps. Industry experience include Retail - Marketing Technologies, Finance - Annuity and Auto Insurance policy management, business process management, & document management.
- Over 8 years of experience on Solution & Design solving various type of Business Use Cases of different scale as specialist in delivery and pre-sales on Enterprise Content Management, Content Integrations, Web application for Content Integration / Knowledge Management, Legacy Modernization, and Actuarial workflow. Pre-Sales experience in providing Solution Architecture with Benefits & Risk, Work Breakdown with Ballpark Estimate and Execution Timeline with Resource Loading.
- Web Content Management (Tridion 2009 SP1) (Tridion 2011 SP1) (SDL Web8) (DXA)
- Digital Asset Management (aDAM 4.7, 5.4, 5.7, Aprimo SaaS DAM)
- Product Information Management (Stibo - Step Trailblazer 8.3)
- Content Publishing (Chili Publish)
- Cloud Computing (Azure Functions, Web API, Web Jobs, Service Bus, Azure Blobs, Web Application, Azure CLI Docker with Kubernetes)
- SharePoint (WSS 3.0)
- Document Management System (Global 360 now OpenText Execute 360)
- Imaging Solution (Captiva Input Accel 6.0)
- Biztalk (Host Integration Server 2.0)
Programming Language: C#, VB with ASP.NET, WCF, WebAPI, MVC, Winforms
Web Server: IIS 5.1, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0Database, Confidential, MS SQL, Cosmos DB (no SQL DB)
Tools: - Azure DevOps, Git, Log4Net, Nunit, Ncover, Confidential
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCESenior platform specialist
- I play role of Senior platform specialist on Product Information Management & Digital Asset Management in Marketing Technology space of Confidential Content Management landscape.
- In this role, I do solution design, architecture setups, review and technical consultancy.
- I have done various designs which are successfully executing in production environment.
- I practice Agile and DevOps using Azure DevOps.
- Design and architect solutions around web content management systems using SDL Tridion.
- I have defined multiple solutions and architected them for Content migration to SDL Tridion, upgrade of SDL Tridion.
- My role here included responding to RFPs with Solution Design, Work break down and estimates on Web Content & Digital Asset Management.
- I executed extensive industry research to identify use cases to improve the processes using Digital Asset Management across them. Industries included Retail, Confidential, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment.
- Defined solution for Online Integrated Social Media Campaign Management built upon Digital Asset Management platform.
- I also performed lead developer/consultant on Adam software to a project as an individual contributor.
- Maintenance of marketing websites using content management systems (Tridion - Web Content Management, aDAM - Digital Asset Management, STIBO - Product Information Management).
- During this I have done Tridion administration & scale out implementation for about one and half year.
- I also executed a Tridion Migration project across data centers.
- I also executed Release & Configuration Management.
- I received various s and client appreciation.
- I received “Outstanding contribution in delivery” here.
- In this role I also participated in multiple solution definition and architecture definition.
- Development & Analysis of legacy modernization for Auto Insurance system where Host Integration server (Biztalk) was used for screen scraping of Mainframe system.
- This was then exposed via WCF Services to be consumed by Cold Fusion web client systems.
- I received various s and client appreciation.
- I received Best Entrant of the Quarter.
- I started my career with Confidential as trainee and last project I executed here was a SharePoint implementation of Actuarial workflow for Annuity business spread across world.
- Apart from this, here I worked on multiple projects in Insurance domain using various software products like Global 360 (Document Management & Business Routing), Input Accel (Imaging Solution).
- During this tenure I worked on entire scale of Microsoft technologies.
- During my initial 1 year I executed role of lead developer in D2K to .NET 1.1 WinForms migration project.
- Worked at customer location in support/maintenance/enhancement applications using VB6, classic ASP, ASP.NET 1.1, 2.0.