- Solutions Provider with over 18 years of specific experience in multiple domains.
- 13 Years supply chain Software implementation, Configuration, Analysis, Design, Architecture, Support and installation.
- 14 years of Web development experience
- 13 years MHE and LMS integration
- 16 years of Java,15 years J2EE Development experience
- 9 years QA testing and Performance testing
- 7 years Financial systems knowledge
- Software evaluations COTS, OPEN SOURCE, or CUSTOM solutions
- 8 years of reporting experience using Crystal Reports, Business Objects, JReports, Jasper Reports, also have used open systems technologies for custom reporting frameworks and implementation.
- Software Architect for more than 9 years. Providing designs using leading edge methodologies like Logistics Software such as WMOS, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture, EJB, and Custom Frameworks. Including both hands on development, project management, and Lead Engineer\Architect.
- Supply Chain systems and optimization within such systems.
- 3PL Logistics experience working with health care products.
- Business Requirements Reviews and Gathering
- Training of Developers, Support personnel, operators, and quality assurance professionals
SME\WMS SUPPORT LEAD\Sr. Consultant
- WMS functional lead / managerial role leading a team of WMS functional / techno - functional resources.
- Lead WMS requirements and design workshops
- WMS implementation best practices next-gen technology adoption in WMS
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction built rapport and relationships with internal and external clients at all levels
- Configuration Manhattan WMOS Inbound Receiving, Putaway Rules, Wave Templates, Task Creation Rules, Allocations priorities, Replenishment concept, Transport management (Carrier, Service, Mode and Ship via).
- Configuration Labor Management (Job function, Activity, Element, Criteria, Events, Reports, SAM, PAM, OS%, EP%, Throughput).
- Implementation knowledge and experience in cutover activity pre and post Manhattan warehouse implementation to sustainment mode
- Experience in functional, report, label and interface designing for Manhattan WM projects.
- Drive Liaison with Manhattan, WCS vendor and Client to ensure implementations are done successfully.
- Support and resolve Warehouse Control Systems like Pyramid and Mantissa, Manhattan Labor Management system.
- End to end Pl/SQL scripts, SSRS reporting, IBM Cognos reports and reports automation
- Shell script creation
- Application Monitoring
- Cron creation and edit
- Capturing various data for manhattans CSO
- Implementation SME
- Configuration WMOS 2015-2017
- DOM 2015 - 2017 Configuration, Testing, and support
- SCI Cognos Reporting
- MIF Webmethods Configuration, Testing, and Support
- Implementation Lead
- Upgrade from WMOS 4r2 to Scale 2015
- Distributed Order Management
- Labor Management
- Configuration and documentation of Scale Project
- Lead the technical team to manage testing, Report Creation, testing and configuration validation
- Manage inventory move from WMOS to SCALE
- Installation of Cognos and Manhattan SCI
- MHE Integration
- Load testing and performance tuning
- Convert WMOS reports to COGNOS SCI.
- Install Manhattan SCALE 2015 and Apply extensions and patches
- Support Production of WMOS 2004r2, wmos 2006.1 and WMOS 2008 environments.
- Upgrade analysis goal is to eventually convert all legacy WMOS instances to SACALE 2015
- As a Sr Analyst, I supported multiple environments
- Work directly with client Sr Executives when reporting issues, debugging, and resolution Strategies
- Work with software vendors to resolve issues and apply bug fixes
- Train operations how to use new WMS software on the floor
- Operational and process improvement strategies
- Identify and track inventory numbers in order to sync the physical warehouse and the systematic inventory