- Over 8+ years of QA experience in Manual/Automation testing of Web and Windows/Mobile Apps and Client/Server applications with specialized in Software Quality Assurance Testing, QA Automation for various domains like Banking, Healthcare, and Retail
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall Software Development methodologies
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug/Defect life Cycle and QA Life Cycle and in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability, Reliability, Regression, Smoke Testing, Black - box, White-box, Integration testing, Database testing
- Experience with Automation tools like Selenium, Quick Test Professional/UFT (QTP) and LeanFT
- Have built a test automation framework based on Page Object Model, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver
- Expertise in Test Automation using different Automation tools by using Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID, JUnit, TestNG, ANT/ Maven, Fire Path, Running scripts, Debugging scripts in different environments, Extracting Test results, Cross browser testing, and data validation
- Experience in testing native applications on iPhone, Android and iPod devices (Manual)
- Vast knowledge and experience in HealthCare industry, experienced in testing different healthcare ERP solutions such as QNXT
- Extensive experience in designing on Keyword, Data Driven and Hybrid framework
- Automated Test cases in TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Worked in ETL environment involving Informatica/DataStage
- Expertise in reviewing, analyzing Software Requirements Specification documents SRS, Business Requirement Documents BRD, creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests
- Experience in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins, Hudson, Team City
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like HP ALM, Rational ClearQuest, JIRA, Bugzilla, Test Director/Quality Center (QC), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Team Foundation Server(TFS)
- Strong knowledge in web services testing via tool SoapUI/ REST web services
- Experience in database testing and working with SQL queries and database testing like Oracle, MySQL
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using Firebug and Fire Path to identify web elements
- Experience in Functional testing, User Acceptance Testing, Integration testing, System testing, Sanity testing, Exception testing, Compatibility testing & Security testing of client/server and Web-Based Applications
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), CVS & GIT and generated Test logs using Log4j for various log levels
- Experience with Visual Source Safe and Microsoft Office tools (MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access)
- Experienced in Test coordination between the Onsite and Offshore team
- Experience working with Project Managers, developers, business analysts, and end users in defect resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a proven team player with an analytical bent for problem-solving and delivering under high-stress environment
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
Testing Skills: Manual Testing (Black Box), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM V 11.0), Quality Center 9/10, Jira, Bugzilla, Automation Testing, Quick Test Professional (QTP) V11.0, Selenium(IDE/Web Driver), Test Complete
Trained in Tools: HP Load Runner, Rational Functional Tester (RFT), Rational Performance tester (RPT), Advanced REST Client, Microsoft VSTS, Postman
Web technologies: HTML 4.01, XML, VBScript, Java Script
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
Processes: SDLC, STLC, SBLC
Operating Systems: Windows (XP/Vista/7), Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu)
Tools: & Packages: Visual C++, Edit Plus, MS-Office 2007/2010/2013
Programming: C, C++, Core Java
Software Test Engineer
Environment: C#/VB.NET with Visual Studio, TFS,SQL Server
- Worked as Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases.
- Created automation test scripts using C# and LeanFT for web and windows applications and those tests are triggered through TFS.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under C# platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Created test cases using Cucumber format.
- Worked under Agile environment.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst-I
Environment: C#/VB.NET with Visual Studio, Microsoft VSTS, Test Runner, SQL, Postman
- Worked in Sprint based Agile methodology
- Involved in writing the queries and scripts in SQL and verified the data.
- Executed smoke test cases in different environments like User test, UAT, Live Debug and Live.
- Ran automated test cases in Test Runner tool and verified the results in different environments.
- Created scripts in Postman to call API endpoints with OAuth token and without OAuth token and verified the returned data.
- Created and executed test cases to call API endpoints in Postman.
- Created Business partners, programme’s and products in different environment for executing test cases.
- Performed verification testing of a medical device CT scanner of different scanners like Brilliance 64 CT, Ingenuity CT, iCT, iCT-SP, BigBore.
- On scanner performed Software Installations of Host and CIRS, sanity testing, integration testing and complete verification of defects.
- Performed different kind of calibrations.
- Developed test cases based on the requirements.
- Finding defects, verifying and closing them using IBM Rational Clear Quest
- Used HP Quality Center/ALM tool for test execution and test reports.
- Documenting of Testing and improvement of test procedures.
- Assist system engineers by verifying CT tube heat capabilities.
- Verified Documents from Agile, DHF.