- Developed cross browser compatible pages using Modernizer to ensure proper working of CSS3 and HTML5 features.
- Good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Material UI using CSS preprocessors LESS or SASS.
- Implemented easy to use Material UI plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC & MVVC Architecture.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Perform Web Optimization on websites and web applications for improved functionality over Cross Browsers and platforms.
- Customized the NodeJS server to pick the local Package.json and run the application without changing the local paths and variables.
- Experienced in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX - WS, JAXB, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Experience in using build tools, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, Webpack, Webpack-loaders, REST Web Services for package management and installation.
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring MVC.
- Civilized with different Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Front-Controller, Session Façade, Service-Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), MVC, Business-Delegate.
- Experienced in process, validate, parse, and extract data from XML using as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Well versed with object oriented design (OOD), analysis (OOA), and modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
- Worked on setting up the OAuth2 to secure the micro services for the app to app authentication and authorization.
- Proficient with ReactJS, Angular 8/7/6/ along with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor, Chai, Mocha.
- Experience in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) and ability to apply W3C web standards and are browser compatible (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong Knowledge and Experience on Collections, Threading, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, OOPs concepts and Design Patterns in Core Java.
- Having good knowledge on and implemented functional styles of java 1.8 Lambda Expressions and functional interfaces, parallel Streams.
- Specialized in RDBMS design using normalization techniques and expertise in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Experienced on NoSQL databases - Cassandra & MongoDB, database performance tuning & data modeling.
- Experienced in version control tools GIT, bash, Terminal, SourceTree and SVN and various bug tracking tools like JIRA for issue tracking and assessment.
- Experience in implementing AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) EC2 to deploy Docker containers with both monolith and Micro-Services architecture.
- Created continuous delivery pipeline for CDT Directory to run the war, Ami and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Proficient in writing ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Experienced in version control tools like GIT and ticket tracking platform like JIRA.
- Knowledge in entire Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC) process from business analysis to development, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user training, experience on Agile and Scrum design methodologies.
Languages: C, C++, core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Java Technologies: Java 8/9, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA,JSF, Struts, Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP.
Oracle 11g, SQL, NOSQL, MySQL, Data: Store, Mongo DB, MS Access.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic, Nix, JBOSS.
SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Design Patterns.
Version Control Tools: Git, Bitbucket, Concurrent Versions System (CVS), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, Knowledge on ETL tools.
Build& Deployment Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Splunk .
Cloud Technologies: AWS, (AMI, Auto Scaling, EC2, S3, EBS, Glacier, Cloud Front, Code Deploy, Cloud Watch, LoadBalance).
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, Karma and Protractor.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Sr.Full Stack/UI Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development. Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- Build user interfaces by breaking them into components using ReactJS and used a real, full featured programming language to render views, with ReactJS.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Used React - Router library, to route among various components
- Worked with Redux Saga along with Redux Thunk to handle asynchronous calls efficiently.
- Used Core Java Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 8 features like Lambda expressions, Stream API, Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, facilitate pipeline processing and Method references.
- Used J2EE Design Patterns like MVC(Model View Controller), Singleton, Factory, DAO(Data Access Object), DTO(Data Transfer Object) and Service Locator.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled Security using Spring Security for implementing authentication, authorization and Access-Control features.
- Interacted with java controllers like jQuery, Ajax and JSON to write or read data from back end system.
- Worked with JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Component level design and define the usage of AJAX to reuse the network bandwidth efficiently and making feel that the user resides in the same page of our website.
- Writing server-side request handling and automated functional test cases to validate UI functionality using Node.js.
- Designed and built a Web socket server in Node.js to process JSON requests and synchronize events within distributed groups.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH 2.0 and JWT.
- Professional Knowledge in complying Webpages depending up on Web Wide Web Consortium( W3C ) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ( W3CAG ).
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (Cassandra Query Language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Analyzed the data stored in Oracle 10g database via Oracle SQL Developer. Retrieved the desired data in the code through Hibernate persistence layer via HQL and PL/SQL.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Used Junit, Mockito and test rest template for testing the rest services and camel routes etc.
- Experience on TDD and BDD environments like Cucumber, Jest, Mocha.
- Designed enterprise API s and involved in developing the API s. Involved in testing API s using SoapUI and Postman.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Created and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro services and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server. Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, Spring Dynamic Modules (OSGI), spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Used AWS Amazon web services cloud formation templates and AMI to recreate instances.
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
- Proficiency in the usage of Eclipse as IDE, configuring and deploying the application onto WebLogic application server by implementing Maven build scripts in automating the build and deployment process.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Java Frontend Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Involved in web application development for backend system using Angular 5, Angular CLI, Webpack, HTML5, TypeScript, Node.js, SASS and CSS3.
- Used Angular 5 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Used various Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, and modal dialogs for developing the UI.
- Consumed RESTFUL web services using Angular HTTP Module and transformed the response using RXJS operators.
- Created Angular HttpClient interceptors to add necessary JWT tokens for the out going requests from UI.
- Defined Angular routes using Router module for components at module level to enable lazy loading for modules and components.
- Worked with RXJS Observables and operators when working with HTTP JSON responses and defined custom error handler to handle error scenarios.
- Designed user Interface using Angular UI components such as tabs, grids, dropdowns etc and configured the routing service using Angular-JS router. Involved in developing Angular-JS directives to do reusable UI components.
- Implemented Angular form validations and used Bootstrap to show error, warning and info messages.
- Used Angular Resource and http services to retrieve the data from server and to display the content on the browser and took part in creating custom reusable components.
- Developed various screens for the front end using Ext JS/Angular 6/8 and used various pre-defined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Used Node JS to run the application in a web server in staging environment.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Involved in creating a custom grid directive, which used JQuery slick grid for handling large data.
- Developed web services using Spring framework and REST and exposed the data to the UI in JSON format.
- Worked on Hibernate to connect and retrieve the data from SQL Server database. Configured with Spring to get properties dynamically and connected with SQL Server database.
- Published and consumed Web Services NOSQL, using XML - RPC and SOAP.
- Used Spring declarative transaction management to manage transactions in the application.
- Developed Spring batch jobs for importing xml data in to database and for email notifications.
- Involved in performing Behavior driven development (BDD) using Cucumber and Junit.
- Used Junit and Mockito for testing the application and log4j for logging the application.
- Developed angular unit test cases to test angular components using Karma and Jasmine.
- Used testing strategies such as TDD, BDD including knowledge of Junit, Protractor and/or Selenium.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application and used SVN and GIT tools to manage the code versions.
- Used GIT with Stash for code repositories and used Jenkins for continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Used Maven build tool to build and deploy the application and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF framework with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Developed SOA (SAAS), service documents for Enterprise Applications.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Worked on POC for Order Processing Integration using AWS services-Lambda functions, Step functions, S3 bucket, EC2 and DynamoDb.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used Angular 2 to develop a single page application.
- Used JS tree that provides interactive trees by which we can implement drag & drop with search functionality.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM .
- Good exposure to MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular 2, Node.js) full stack programming.
- Involved to create different cross browser compatible user interactive web pages, using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Worked with Vanilla JS, a lightweight cross-platform framework.
- Used Service and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Implemented Angular 2 application to follow strict MVC for improved source code maintenance.
- Used $Http in AngularJS for consuming Restful web services.
- Involved in creation of interface to manager user menu and bulk update of attributes using Angular 2 and NodeJs.
- Used GIT as a project version control tool for developers to commit and check code.
- Worked extensively on various pages to make them responsive with all kinds of resolutions using bootstrap.
- Developed and contributed to product design specifications and style guides.
- Conducting daily Stand-up calls and participated in KT sessions.
- Creation of mock response and Unit testing the response with database populated values.
- Used Agile Development methodology for the project.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Used Jira to track the user stories and defects with Agile technology.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Worked in using AngularJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML, CSS, XHTML and jQuery, based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Wrote jQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack , and NPM .
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Consumed JAX-WS Web services and tested using SOAPUI.
- Worked closely with the design team to come up with detailed UI layouts and specifications.
- Made the pages cross browser compatible across all the approved versions of browsers also worked on responsive web design.
- Use of AngularJS help to refresh the pages and update the changed parts.
- Developed various web-based widgets like calendar and address book for the company’s portal pages using jQuery.
- Created small web-based widgets for their user facing websites using object-oriented jQuery.
- Developed client-side validation code using JS.
- Performed code validations for HTML in W3C Validator, JSON in JSON Lint.
- Created and deploy new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Worked on the existing code into JSP by using core JSTL.
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that included updating the web pages, uploading new content/changes etc.
- Involved in fixing front-end issues with the layouts.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Experienced GIT for maintaining source code.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, AngularJS, Java Script, Node Js, JSON, jQuery, AJAX, JSP, SVN, Usability Testing, Agile methodology, Eclipse, GIT.
- To analyze the requirements and develop enhancements that will mostly benefit users.
- Modified the existing website by adding suitable naming conventions and coding standards.
- Worked with user interfaces and applied usability principle to portals.
- Primary role was to improve GUI, solve the navigational issues and provide support to the senior web developers.
- To control the usability, aesthetics, speed and communication of the websites.
- Used Wireframes to draw the user requirements.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using, AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Provided maintenance to several websites.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing of the website across different browsers.
- Created and maintained the layout and look and feel of each portal with CSS.
- Cleaned up and rewrote front end HTML and CSS to meet validation requirements.
- In addition to code development, maintained project documentation and assisted in application design.
- Handled PHP backend development for dynamic database driven website
- Tested web sites and fixed any existing bugs using Firebug.