- Able to in corporate client needs into cost - effective, secure and user-friendly solutions.
- Capable of understanding client requirements and translating them into code(features) in a given application.
- Adept in integrating multiple data sources and third-party applications in web pages as necessary to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Worked under Agile SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in both developing and testing web applications.
- Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts and hand on experience in implementing MVC, Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Observer and Adapter design patterns in web applications.
- Strong knowledge in constructing and integrating Web Services like SOAP, RESTful APIs in web applications.
- Deep understanding in frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Express.js & Zend.
- In-depth knowledge in SQL/NoSQL databases as well as their declarative query languages (SQL).
- Expertise in writing optimized SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes on databases like MySQL, and PostgreSQL using ORM tools like Doctrine, Knex.js, prisma and Eloquent.
- Constructed elegant UIs using libraries using Bootstrap, Scss, PostCSS & Tailwind CSS and integrated on-page SEO for optimal Google Search Ranking.
- Hands on experience with AWS, Oracle Database, Vagrant, and Docker.
- Used tools like Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis CI for configuring Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment for web applications.
- Solid knowledge in preparing technical documents for software architecture design and data models using tools like confluence, draw.io and Gliffy.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Web Developer
- We used Typescript, React.js, HTML5, CSS3, and Tailwind CSS to construct elegant user interfaces. We used Server-side rendering to make the website SEO friendly.
- Built an email distribution system to deliver weekly newsletter, monthly magazine and various other invoices to Rotarians.
- Constructed SDKs for internationalization, internal authentication and authorization needs.
- Created the User Management system to provide access to user administrators and Site Users according to their roles.
- Developed new features like implementing transactions and site enhancements as requested by client.
- Installed and configured contributed modules, created custom views and templates as per client requirements.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including sample JSON data formats and API versioning.
- Designed and implemented a security program to protect all websites of Rotary from different Web Security attacks.
- Skilled in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services.
- Provided my help in writing technical documents related entire product development life-cycle, and prepared accurate reports for different use cases in Client Environment.
- Attended Weekly and Monthly team meetings to understand client requirements and coordinated with off-shore team to deliver optimal solution to the client.
- Used Docker to create virtual development environment for the project.
- Worked in an Agile Environment and actively participated in daily scrum meetings.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Software Applications Developer
- Build desktop & mobile web pages for room rate and resorts list pages for upsell flow.
- We used the Zend framework for constructing different web pages in this project, we consumed internal DIS APIs to populate room rates and resort list pages with relevant data.
- Responsible for developing Interfaces for admin facing and client facing pages. This includes Login, Registration, User profile, Edit profile, Affiliates, Account change, etc. The user account can be enabled/disabled by admin.
- Used jQuery UI, Angular.js to create various UI components like an accordion menu, Calendar, Progress bar, tooltips, and various other animations.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to a team in off-shore to facilitate them to reach project goals in the specified time frame and meet the collective vision of the project.
- Cognitive about operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- With the help of IAM created roles, users and groups and attached policies to provide minimum access to the resources.
- Created technical documents during entire product development life-cycle related to coding standards, work flow and architecture of the application.
- Responsible for attending weekly and monthly meetings with client to understand client requirements. After breaking down a feature into multiple tasks, created JIRA Tickets to assign them to off-shore team to get them done.
Technologies used: PHP 5.4.30, Zend Framework 1.6, SSO, HTTP, JSON, REST API, AWS, TDD, jQuery, Angular 2.0, Ajax, Shell Script, Splunk, Linux, Web pack, Yarn, Gulp, Windows OS, CI/CD, PHP Unit, Jasmine, Confluence, Git, Vagrant, Docker, SEO, PHP Storm, XDebug.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Software Engineer
- Created and deployed various modules like Registration, Contacts, Notifications, etc., using Sugar CRM internal Sidecar framework.
- Developed custom extensions for CRM and wrote custom web programs using the Sugar framework as per client requirements.
- Create custom PHP Helper, Models, Controller, and Component Classes. These are used to populate customer data from internal APIs.
- Used PHP-MySQL connectivity and ORM tools like Doctrine to access and manipulate data in the database.
- Implemented session storage and caching using Redis database.
- Deployed applications on respective environments using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Implemented authentication using JWT tokens and sessions. Used Redis to store sessions.
- Created UML diagrams like Class, Activity, and Sequence diagrams using modeling tools like IBM Rational Suite and Gliffy.
- Created snapshots to take backups of the volumes and also images to store launch configurations of the EC2 instances and migrated applications from internal data center to AWS.
- Participated in Training in effectively utilizing agile methodologies and awarded Scrum master Certification.
- Worked closely with stakeholders to gather requirements and translated them into features.
- Involved in support of the application. Identified Performance bottle necks using NewRelic tool and fixed them.
- Participated in documenting several phases of the project, code reviews and performing bug fixes.
Technologies used: Sugar CRM Professional 7.2, PHP 5.6, TDD, MySQL, REST API, SOAP, XML/XSLT, jQuery, Google Stack driver, HTTP, Node.js, Apache, Linux, Agile, Scrum, Codeception, Jasmine, Swagger, Git, SAML, SSO, Vagrant, Docker, Elastic Search, Gliffy, CentOS, Swagger, AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Route53, Cloud Watch, AWS Auto Scaling, Elastic BeanStalk), CI/CD, PHP Storm, XDebug, PostgreSQL, Bash(UNIX) Scripting.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Web Developer
- Constructed different modules like Students, Courses, Instructors, Rating, Admin, User-Dashboard, etc., to address client requirements.
- Handled money transactions using a PHP script to communicate with the merchant bank account. Constructed PHP mail response using Send Grid upon completion of successful purchase.
- Integrated different payment Gateways like PayPal, Authorize.Net, Link point into the application.
- Used Laravel Framework utility called migration to modify and share the application's database schema.
- Successfully created Rest API web services for retrieving content of the courses, instructors, students, enrollments and purchases. Used HTTP middleware in authenticating and validating data from external sources.
- Constructed chat application by leveraging web sockets websockets protocol.
- Constructed entity classes, created models to populate database with user content using Eloquent Entity Manager.
- Involved in building an email distribution system and a weekly newsletter.
- Designed and developed complex stored procedures and triggers and transactions using MYSQL according to client requirements.
- Developed custom Artisan CLI scripts to run the automation jobs that can handle data syncs between different parts of the application.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Created an executive dashboard using PHP and MySQL that displays near-real-time registration and enrollment data to the executive team.
- Used Symfony form type to construct user input screens.
- Constructed token based authentication system for all APIs in the application.
- Creating Doctrine (ORM) entity classes, saving objects to the database using Doctrine's Entity Manager.
- Responsible for generating different reports(CSV) to the client by writing complex queries and creating various stored procedures in MySQL database.
- Constructed dependency injection for the application and made configuration simple allowing developers to use YAML file for updating DI container with their classes.
- Used Swagger to document APIs to make them accessible to cross-functional teams in the organization.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Created a DHTML navigation menu that is role-based, menu items change dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Fixed cross-browser issues related to IE browser compatible applications.
- Worked on Effects, Transition, and States wherever required in use to enhance the user experience.
- Designed and implemented a security program to protect all websites from SQL injection and cross-site scripting attacks.
- Responsible for writing different stored procedures and functions for frequently fetched data from database.
- Used Waterfall methodologies and SDLC for managing the life-cycle development of the project.