- Have 12+ years of experience in IT industry as AWS Cloud Solutions Architect and Java based application servers Weblogic/JBoss/Tomcat Administration and UNIX (Solaris and IBM AIX). Also worked as Systems Engineer in Linux System Administration, Windows server, LAN and WAN.
- Currently working on migration efforts (solution architecture/cost optimization) for enterprise applications on to AWS Cloud. Expert - level knowledge of Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon VPC, IAM Roles and other services of the AWS family
- AWS Sys Ops Engineer with 3 + years of experience in planning, designing, implementation and technical skills in areas of AWS Cloud, Configuration, Build and Release Management in solving complex problems, supporting development and operations environment.
- Worked on Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Experience with EC2, Cloud Watch, Elastic Load Balancing and managing securities on AWS.
- High-Availability, Fault Tolerance, Scalability, System and Software Architecture, Security, IT Infrastructure, Virtualization
- Involved on DEVOPS initiatives for our applications
- Production Support for Mission Critical Applications
- Gather and analyze requirements from development teams to design, deploy and support of various enterprise middleware technologies.
- Provide technology leadership in Web Logic Application, Jboss and other middleware technologies
- Architect, integrate and configure applications to fully utilize the above technologies as well as Iplanet,apache and other Middleware technologies.
- Provide level 3 (engineering) production support for integration solutions in production environments
- Lead problem resolution and improvement efforts
- Drive constant interaction with developers, architects, and project managers.
- Enhance Middleware and Integration operating procedures and engineering patterns.
- Provide input to project planning, estimation, budget, resource, and technology planning.
- EC2,Cloud Formation,Terraform S3,EBS,Autoscaling,ELB,CloudWatch,CloudHealth,VPC,Security (KMS),EMR, Cloud Cost Optimization, Right-Sizing
- Jenkins /One Stash (GIT)/Jira/OneArtifactory, Docker etc.
- Unix Administration for RHEL 6/7, AIX,Windows Server 2012,Solaris OS
- Weblogic 11/12C/Jboss/Apache
- Ansible/Shell Scripting
AWS Cloud Migration Architect
- Archtitect the applications migration strategy while migrating into AWS/OCI
- Currently working on end to end automation and implementing CI/CD model for migrating application from on-premisys to cloud.
- Cloud Infrastructure Automation through Terraform and Ansible
- Cost Optimization in Cloud
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Working on designing AWS Cloud migration strategy from on-prem servers
- Worked on EMR clusters and Hadoop
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy and remediate vulnerabilities in the applications
- Optimization of cost and resources post migration
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Implemented CloudWatch custom metrics for applications.