SENIOR IAM ENGINEER
- Senior IAM Lead Consultant for large Enterprise Production Environment
- Maintain 4 IAM environments:B2B Enterprise, Consumer and 2 development environments
- Managing a high - performance transaction environment approx. 4 million transactions per hour.
- Architect Authentication& Authorization model for over 150 production apps.
- Migrate B2B Partner federations from IBM TFIM to Ping Federation using SAML, OAUTH2 & OPENID
- Configuring Ping Federation Server an OAuth authorization server, and IdP and SP Web SSO Connections
- Implement High Availability solutions such as: Clustering and Isolate Availability Zones
- Clustering at both the appliance level and reverse proxy level clustering and AZs
- Enterprise maintenance releases: fix pact upgrades and version upgrades ISAM8 to ISAM9
- Identity Lifecycle management and provision with both Sailpoint and Oracle Identity Manger.
- Manage Large scale Identity Manger deployments and maintenance
- Sailpoint connector integration with target applications, such as AD & ServiceNow
- Customizing (Oracle) SOA composites for IdM workflows
- Work on the automation of builds and Code Deployments into multiple environments.
- Installation and configuration of SailPoint IdentityIQ components
- Identity Foundation: Create Identity Cubes and identity refreshes
- Customized connectors to connect to various business systems
- Customize lifecycle rules for Access Request and Automated Provisioning
- Implement password management - User password reset
- Working with various teams to implement solutions for AWS and Pivotal Cloud Foundry stack
- IAM Directory integration: IBM Directory Server, MS Active Directory and Oracle Directory Server.
- Debugging: Request logs and webseald logs and tracing at all levels: Pdweb debug and pweb snoop
- Also working knowledge of implementing IAM in AWS, Azure and IBM Cloud technologies
- Cisco technologies: ACE for Global Sites & F5 for Load balancing: Stick Session and SSL termination
SENIOR IAM ENGINEER | PROJECT LEAD
- Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer of j2ee and Identity and Access Management Solutions.
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with business partners and technical level stakeholders
- Provide technical expertise in TAM / Oracle Identity Manager and CA SiteMinder.
- Detail design for Single Sign-On integration services
- Implement SSO authentication / authorization policies especially using SAML / OAuth / WNA using OAM
- Experience with different Oracle Identity Manager Connector (OIMC): Microsoft Active Directory Connector, Exchange Connector, Database Application Table Connector, and ICF Web Service.
- Hands-on development and configuration of Oracle Identity Manager, including but not limited to catalog request forms, connectors, UI customizations
- Create custom connectors, Approval Workflows, Event Handlers, Custom Scheduled Tasks
- Develop using OIM REST APIs/Java APIs and assisting business application integration with these APIs
- J2EE application development for business applications enterprise projects. j2ee platforms. IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic and Tomcat.
- LDAP and Database: Tivoli Director Server, IBM DB2, Oracle DB and IBM Monitoring solutions..
- Provide hot site to site replication and failover for TIM / TAM, CA SiteMinder& ForgeRock IDM
- Administer and integrate SailPoint IdentityNow for Southern California Edison external cloud customers: Provide cloud-based identity and access management that delivers single sign-on, password management, provisioning, and access certification services for cloud, mobile, and on-premises applications
- Design security business solutions utilizing IBM Tivoli Identity Access Manager and SailPoint IdentityNow SAAS Cloud based solutions. Identify and evaluate client security requirements for various business partners (entertainment, content management and financial corporation’s) and create security project plans based on client’s business requirements. Provide security & risk assessment of client’s current identity management processes.
- As a Consultant / Java Developer I was commissioned with delivering new and innovative platforms, products, and/or product functions for schools, districts, and states across the country. Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, high-quality software for our technology platform and full suite of products.
- Design & architect enterprise Websphere 6 NDM & Websphere Portal Solutions in a enterprise B2B & B2C Environments. Customization, Personalization, Data Aggregation and custom portlets
- In-depth IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory experience: Extensive hands-on experience in using Spring MVC framework and Spring Web flow. Experience with JSF and Spring Integration Apache CXF Web Services experience (SOAP Based. Experience working with agile methodology with SDLC Process.
- Technical Lead for TIM/TAM implementation projects. Responsible for ensuring Scope Management, Stakeholder Management and the overall architectural design meets current requirements and lays the foundation for future needs while providing necessary security.
- Implement and support TIM /TAM for Identity and Access Management protect corporate infrastructures. Provide proof of concepts by creating functional development models to meet customer identity & access control requirements in a test / production environment.
- Install DB2. DS (LDAP), Websphere (& ITIM Server. Install ITIM Service Clients: Windows 2000, 2003, Exchange Server, AIX & AS400. Create Single Sign for role based provisioning & identity policy based on business designed specification & security compliance regulations.