- Expert level experience in following the UI design practices and concepts: user-centered design, UI Heuristics and principles, technical writing, business, and user work ow, logical information organization and navigation, prototyping and use case scenarios.
- Experience working with the UX of the application and the UX designer connecting with the customers and the clients of the application to regularly monitor and take the feedback from them in enhancing and building user rich interfaces.
- Hands on Experience on latest Angular technologies for last two complete projects in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular.
- Extensive experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks like Angular and Custom MVC frameworks.
- Strong hands on experience in writing RX.js observables for event handling, asynchronous programming and handling multiple values
- Good experience in ngrx store maintained with redux architecture implementation and used the native architecture of the ngrx store with actions, reducers and e ects.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin-up, enhanced performance and great user experience.
- Pro cient in creating Angular factories, services, directives, pipes, components, modules, resources for using angular services to make RESTful API calls to the Java based backend.
- Proven experience developing browser-based Infographics and cross browser compatibility techniques.
- Develop web and mobile applications using React.js, React-Native, Node.js, SQL and MongoDB that help small businesses get leads.
- Solid knowledge in making the webpages responsive using Bootstrap.
- Expertise in jQuery to transverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in tree.
- Used React.JS MVC framework to develop Single Page Application (SPA).
- Working experience on GraphQL with APIs for continuous access to new features without impacting existing features.
- Used NodeJS as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with database.
- Experienced in using cloud services AWS.
- Experienced in using build tools like Maven and Jenkins.
- Pro cient in using Unit testing along with Jasmine, Chai, Jest, Mocha test runners.
- Experience in implementing SOAP and REST web-services.
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application.
- Involved in several web application development projects that requires Responsive Web Design.
- Hands-on knowledge of RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques and patterns.
- Experienced in using Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and NPM to test and build applications.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Exposure to MS Visual Studio 2012, Eclipse IDE, and IntelliJ IDE. Used SVN and GIT for version control.
- Experienced with Docker container service and applications by creating Docker images from Docker le.
- Worked in the Agile process, with daily scrums and sprints. Implemented, con gured and customized JIRA tracking software with Agile plug in across all company functions and acted as JIRA Administrator.
- A good team player in true spirit, quick learner and have a great professional sense of ownership.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM.
Web Technologies: HTML4/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, XML, JSON, Media Queries, Responsive Web Design, AJAX, JSP. UX design.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular JS, .net
Cloud, Web Services: AWS, Microsoft, Azure, REST, XML, JSON
Testing & Tools: Jasmine, AVA, Mocha, Chai, Jest
Tools: and IDE: Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Visual studio, WebStorm, MS O ce, Kibana, Jenkins, Spring tool suite, Zeplin, Adobe
Database: SQL server, Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres
Operating System: MAC OS X, Windows, Unix/ Linux.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Version control: GIT, Source tree, Bitbucket, GitLab, GitHub.
Sr. Web/React developer
Confidential - Cary, NC
- Developed ReactJS pages and code that calls RESTful web Services.
- Implemented ReactJS to create a dynamically changing website.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used ES6 and JSX to develop React component development.
- Used ReactJS-Redux to create a state store for the application.
- Involved in creation of interface to manage user menu and bulk update of attributes using ReactJS.
- Worked on a major enhancement of an application using jQuery plugin jstree for showing thousands of products in tree structure after load of the application.
- Have done a POC to measure the e ort from migrating old CEC applications to new Cisco templates.
- Responsible to build dynamically generated dropdown lists with Lookup using jQuery.
- Executed queries in SAP HANA studio to validate the data and worked with the DATA team if there are any data issues.
- Independently integrated multiple APIs and new features using React and GraphQL stack.
- Published the macro sheets to Production after each revised version is provided by Business team.
- Used the agile based tool Rally to track all Business and Technical User Stories.
- Used Version Control System Git.
- Used Google Lighthouse to measure the quality of webpages.
- Regular deployments of applications into multiple instances through Jenkins and IBM tool uDeploy and uRelease.
- Created/managed Mongo DB/NoSQL collections and handled CRUD operations on using Java libraries/APIs.
- Hosted the applications in multiple environments and created preview for each Environment as per the business requirement.
- Used Jest for testing purpose.
- Handled multiple Go Lives with team after each sprint development is done.
- Worked on creating preview Environment for each regular Environment.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Environment attending multiple scrums a day, to get the status from o shore and update it to the Product Owners.
- Had regular sync up calls with Product Owners and BA’s to check about the requirement and demo them if that is what they are expecting.
- Wrote basic SQL queries for validating the data.
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Working on design and development on legacy application, which is on Angular, ReactJS, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap and HTML.
- Using Angular 5 Developed 5G Business Internet project end to end UI, Integrated microservices
- Used ReactJS to implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Created React.JS for reusable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads).
- Utilizing Angular material Library for some of components like date picker, model overlays.
- Developed custom components on client side for dropdown menu, toggles, grids, data tables, CSS animations, navigations, layouts, button, indication and alerts, modals, utilities, and other components
- Worked on writing custom directives, pipes, services, interceptors, guards, routing, interfaces, Enums, components, constants, and other reusable code to maintain principle of DRY.
- Using Angular latest versions, using fast compiling process selector less directives, angular diagnostic improvements, dependency injections and type safe changes in angular core and API extractor improvements.
- Leveraged React.JS resources for all data access, encapsulating URL’s and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Working on User stories for new requirements across the application.
- Integrating REST services on UI using Angular Services, observables.
- Working on cross browser compatibility issues, and supports IE, chrome, and Mozilla.
- Using Zeplin for UX design and style guides.
- Actively worked on Docker and deploying and maintaining Micro services in Dev environment.
- Implemented a team SCSS/Post-CSS standard to prevent conflicting stylesheets and allow highly modular asynchronous stylesheets.
- Reviewing Code of other developers and suggesting best practices and optimized code to reduce cyclomatic complexity.
- Used Local Storage to store and retrieve insensitive user data during transition between di erent web pages
- Using Oracle SQL developer to check the tables in the database.
- Uses Swagger and Postman to check the response from the service and to test the end points while integration.
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools for development and staging environments on AWS and cloud.
- Responsible in integrating AWS with other applications infrastructures connecting deployment activities from Jenkins and storing it in S3 and application instances EC2s.
- Supporting releases for monthly and maintenance releases.
- Uses source code repositories GitLab and Bitbucket, Utilized Source tree along with GIT Bash.
- Using Jenkins for build, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Uses Kibana to check the Prod and Non-Prod Service logs and New relic for performance monitoring.
- Develop test cases and code coverage for the application using frameworks like jasmine, karma, and Istanbul.
- Worked on Hibernate in Data Access Layer for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Using Jira for Issue Tracking, User stories and Con uence for collaboration and wiki.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitLab.
- Following Agile methodology to track project progress and in QA, UAT phases.
- Worked closely with QA team performing Unit testing using Jasmine, karma to fix bugs and experience on Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Incremental development, and Automate test using tools like Selenium and protractor.
- Worked on Node.js to augment browser-based applications.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, jQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Used Web Services like REST and SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Analyzed and parsed the reaction of JSON/XML to refresh DOM. Worked with the SASS/SCSS pre-processor to rearrange composing the CSS stylings.
- Used NoSQL database for the backend with the help of Node JS and its framework Express JS.
- Implemented User Interface in Model-View-Controller Architecture which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, JSP, Java Script, XSLT, XML, AJAX, HTML and Custom Taglibs.
- Used Jasmine for writing unit tests in the Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Debug the application utilizing Firebug and controlled the hubs utilizing DOM and DOM capacities.
- Used SVN version control repository for source code management.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility issues for application supported browsers.
- Used DB2 to store and retrieve the data.
- Maintained performance using automated CI/CD with Jenkins, build-pipeline-plugin.
- Performed code review with peers to ensure code optimization and web optimization techniques are followed.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application