- Has over 10 years of professional IT experience
- Performs as a Web Developer, Programmer, and Database Application Developer to develop and implement both Web applications, Real time monitor, and Management tools
- Provides application expertise in credit card payment process, web content management, health web application, VoIP telephone, base station monitor, banking system, money transfer online, wholesale and retail web services, and chained stores e - commerce
- Responsibilities have included end-user analysis, design, specifications, extensive coding, testing and documentation, create REST API and consume API to implement applications.
- Demonstrates result-oriented personality, excellent team player with adequate written and verbal communication skills
WEB DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: DreamWeaver, ZendStudio, PHPStorm, Eclipse and Flash
OPERATING SYSTEMS: LINUX - Redhat Enterprise 4/5, CentOS 5, Ubuntu 12-16, OpenSuse 11, Windows, and MAC OS X
DATABASES: MySQL, Oracle(PL-SQL, Developer 2000), PostgreSQL, and Access
SOFTWARE /ANCILLARY: Drupal 7, Symfony, AWS, Bamboo, Typo3, Photoshop, Agile Rally, GIT, SV, Developer 2000, MS Visio
PROTOCOLS: IP, UDP/TCP, Ethernet/ Sockets, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, LDAP
- Maintenance and add new features for Merchant Ledger system
- Update internal Tin-matching tool - IRS Mandate, and keep up with law
- Conversion Merchant payment processor from Global to EPX - electronic payment exchange
- Create Merchant Portal, fulfill users’ requirements
- Create new tools for Dispute Management System, create/consume API for communication to merchants.
- Create new tools for System Item Return(SIR) holds and reserve management, Loss-mitigation, and part of Merchant access portal.
- Use Symfony-2, 3 to develop RESTful APIs and consume API to implement applications
- Use Node/TypeScript to develop a service monitor, finding out any failures of health statuses for multiple services and reporting to relative Slack channels.
Confidential, Carmel, IN
- Trouble shooting development version of PHP & Smarty code
- Testing and fixing defects of PL/SQL code and stored procedures
- Migrating PHP development to production