Software Skills: PHP Storm, Visual Studio 2005/2010, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Eclipse IDE, MS Office Suite, Net Beans IDE, PyCharm, Visual Studio Code, Git, Subversion
Operating Systems: Mac, Various flavors of Linux, Current versions of Windows
Software Engineer / Owner
- Develop custom software packages and customize open source CRM packages to meet the client's needs.
- Some work done with Content Management Systems such as Joomla And Wordpress, but more so developing custom CMS solutions.
- Plan and design networking applications. Provide technical support for usability issues and critical site problems, as needed.
- Manage VPS systems for clients as well as for my hosting using AWS, Google Cloud Platform and other hosting option.
- Developed new programs for intranet for sales, production and financial.
- Updated existing programs for intranet for sales, production and financial.
- Developed applications that interacted with various production machinery.
- Developed custom modules for CRM using SugarCRM, later we used SUITE CRM.
- Mentored other developers.
- Met with department heads to determine what features to programs would increase efficiency in their job.
- Deployed applications to both AWS and Google App Engine.
- As lead developer I was fully involved with all aspects of Project Management to include building the team, assigning tasks, and ensuring deadlines were met.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Developed custom web applications to meet client’s needs. Worked both as part of a team and on solo projects.
- Worked with Joomla and Wordpress as well as DotNetNuke. Used PHP as well as .Net technologies.
- Primary skills used were PHP, Laravel, Yii, Symfony, MySql, C#, VB.Net, T - SQL, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Java, HTML and CSS
- I was designated as project lead which involved project management. Also, mentored junior developers.
- Designed/Developed websites and promotional media for local small businesses.