- 6 years of experience in IT Industry with expertise in Front end development and Accessibility for Web based applications.
- Expertise in Client - Side validations using HTML/HTML5, CSS/ CSS3 and Java Script.
- Used Typescript in Angular reformation
- Technology used: React Native, React Native Elements, Google Firebase, Google Distance API
- Experience in creating services as classes in typescript importing into the Components in Angular.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Hands on the tools such as Eclipse, web storm, Text pad, Notepad++, Sublime text etc.
- Creating Classes using the Meta data Annotations derived through the decorators in angular2
- Expertise in CSS pixel-level layout consistency with browser, version and platform independence.
- Highly experienced with modern JS frameworks and libraries such as Angular js and jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Experience in creating test suits using Jasmine.
- Ability to develop and translate design guidelines and standards & Knowledge of site design/delivery to a diverse marketplace
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Expert in documentation using MS tools (Word, Excel, PPT, and Project)
- Involved in meetings to gather information and requirements from the clients.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understand client’s business needs.
- Ability to quickly ramp up and start producing results on given any tool or technology.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of business processes.
- Worked on Routes in Angular creating the base route and extensions by using Router Configs an injectable URL path and customized component for each of the web page in Angular.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome, Safari
Development Tools: Eclipse Postman web storm, Microsoft Visual Studio Web Express, Firebug, Chrome debugger tool, HTTP Watch
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Windows7/Windows8.
React front end Developer
- Developing UI pages using React.JS by converting the mark up provided by the UX team to react components.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Involved in building applications using React JS by building re-usable UI Components
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown,
- Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Develop components using React life cycle methods and all the advanced methods Functions in developing writing both stateless and stateful components, class-based, and functional components.
- Develop a react application managing state through REDUX, updating state in response to actions as well as custom error handling.
- Use React styled components to apply CSS for each specific component.
- Consume the back-end data in JSON format and wiring up that to the react components passing as props and rendering on UI.
- Write test cases for each component, action, and reducer file developed using React enzyme.
- Test locally to check the functionality developed before passing it on to QA and deliver assigned stories in the respective sprints following the deadlines.
- Involved in bug fix issues that are in already developed components.
- Debugging the API responses and integrating services through redux API middleware using redux standard API actions mechanism.
- Working in Local, Non-prod environments and ensuring to have cross-browser functionality by having all the supporting features.
- Integrate with QA in each sprint to make our modules work properly and deliver sprint demos.
- Participating in all agile practices like daily scrum calls, sprint planning, story pointing, and many more. Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit, and regression testing.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developing web applications using HTML5, CSS3, Angular js, Angular 4/6, Bootstrap, JSON for various devices such as mobiles, laptops, computers and Integrating frontend code with API’s.
- Developed and implemented user interfaces as per latest W3C standards.
- Involved in UI module development in Agile methodology.
- Involved in fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap for styling mobile applications.
- Experienced consuming APIs using AJAX and manipulating/consuming JSON objects.
- Used JQuery for callbacks, promises and event-based functions.
- Experience in unit testing by using Jasmine and karma
- Good understanding on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Optimized frontend code for efficiency of the application
- Interacted with clients to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements.
- Coordinating in fixing the reported issues found in development and production environments.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, React JS, Bootstrap, NodeJS and AJAX.
- Took initiative in learning react native and went on to successfully develop various features under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for design and development of various components such as tab bars, map view, image picker, date picker, push notifications, sign-in/out features, profile management and navigation using react-native.
- Involved in building applications using React JS by building re-usable UI Components.
- Worked on Bootstrap, LESS to develop User Interface with responsive design.
- Created responsive layouts for mobile plot forms by created grid model using bootstrap.
- Involved in building applications using React JS by building re-usable UI Components.
- Used Redux to store data from multiple API endpoints.
- Extensively used core features like Props and State.
- Worked on React JS for developing UI using Sorting, Pagination and rendering for search product page.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used AJAX to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.
- Used React JS with Redux to create a single page web application with efficient data flow between the client and server and used to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Utilized a concept called Virtual DOM in React JS to create in-memory data structure cache, enumerate the resulting differences, and then update the browser's displayed DOM efficiently.
- Used Babel to transpileES6 and JSX into ES5.
- Worked with the version control Git.
- Performed the Synchronous/Asynchronous file operations and created web server with the help of Express Using NodeJS.
- Worked on Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of NodeJS.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Used REST webservices to get the resources in JSON format
- Worked with Package managers NPM, Bower and build tools Grunt.
- Develop rich user interface applications using CSS, HTML5, Java Script, jQuery and high chart and flat chart libraries and MVVC framework.
- Conduct review meeting with technical architect and take directions also, equally responsible for all the technical deliverables
- Identification of technical issues/dependencies on the development track and reviewing it with the technical architect, PM and customer
- Analyze the business requirements and determining the technical feasibility of implementation
- Participating in the design review with the development team and provide review comments
- Worked on the UI/Frontend development for Web, Mobile & Tablet devices.
- Interacted with backend team (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Familiarity with end-user prototype and usability testing
- Ability to work on HTML, Photoshop, Web prototyping software and Illustrator
- Understand and effectively use the available memory and space for mobile applications
- Coordinating with offshore team to implement the design for new requirements
- Conducting meetings with offshore team and provide regular updates to the client across various phases
- Coordinating with the Integration test teams in planning and executing the end to end QA and product testing
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Worked on JIRA Query Language
- Testing the deliverables and ensuring quality, owns and manages the test management automation
- Manage the environment needed for the application and ensures smooth deployment of the application on all relevant environments
- Coordinating in fixing the reported issues found in production.