- Over 8 Years of experience in Website Development and Web Applications
- Expertise in diverse domain technologies like, Insurance, Ecommerce & Media.
- Expert in Open source platforms like Drupal 6, 7, 8, Magento, Prestashop, Oscommerce, Commerce.
- Hands on experience on PHP frameworks like codeignitor, Zend, Symphony, CakePHP
- Proficient in using LAMP, Apache Web Server, MySQL, APIs, SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Experience in design, development, implementation and testing of OOPS applications, Client - Server products using Web 2.0, and PHP frameworks.
- Expert in UNIX, Linux shell scripting & hands-on expertise in networking, scripting, and systems integration.
- Worked on database like My SQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, PostgreSql
- Experience in the enhancements of open source projects such as OS-Commerce and PHPBB3.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Joomla, and Word Press.
- Hands on experience in fixing cross browsing capability issue for IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Expertise firebug, developer tool & web inspector’s tool in debugging the existing code
- Proficient in writing Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Worked on IDE’s like Notepad++, Dreamweaver, NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio and Sublime Text.
- Good experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Used source version control systems like GIT and SVN Tortoise.
- Worked in Agile & Scrum methodology with strong sense of ownership of development.
- Coordinated on-site & off-shore teams with strong sense of ownership
- Effective oral, written communication skills and strong analytical problem solving capabilities.
Tools: and Systems: PostgreSQL, Apache, Subversion, Git, SSHD, VI, WordPress, Joomla, MySQL, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Prado 3.11, Magento, SugarCRM, OpenCart, ZenCart, NFS, Postfix, Samba, SSL, Plesk, Firebug, AJAX, Unattended, Nagios, Visual Studio, VMWare, Gnuplot, JSON, LDAP, OpenID, Twisted
APIs and Libraries: Google Visualization API, Google Maps API, Yahoo BOSS API, Yahoo User Interface Library (YUI), jQuery, Twillio, lxml, expat, Qt, PyQT
Platforms: Windows (98, 2000, XP, Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008), Debian Linux, Ubuntu LinuxRed hat, Enterprise Linux, CentOS, FreeBSD, Solaris, Windows Mobile, TinyOS, Android, OS
Confidential, New York
Lead Drupal Developer
- Define and enforce best practices for the internal team and a variety of vendors
- Developed API’s to different client commerce site SAP, Shopify, Prestashop, Microsoft dynamics, Quickbooks, Magento, Prestashop, woocommerce etc.
- Ensure the performance of CMS both on the Front End and Back End
- Code reviews of plugins, modules, themes, widgets for different frameworks
- Actively participated in rebranding the application and redesigning and developing the front end.
- Actively participated in crucial requirements gathering sessions, daily scrum, project resource planning, code reviews, scrum retrospective and off shore team meetings, frequently communicate with business analysts to clarify the business requirements and working with QA Team to make clear the issues.
- Created and extended Drupal themes/sub-themes using mobile-first and responsive design practices
- Develop custom modules to facilitate integration with existing systems and services
- Integrate internal or third party products into Drupal sites
- Customized modules in Drupal Content management system.
- Involved in creation of user control library to build the table driven forms of the system and client side validations.
- Customized plugins and theme to WordPress specific theme framework
- Implemented custom inbox control for displaying requests, registrations and user groups and generic delivery format and outcome measurement controls.
- Tested the application implementing Angular JS for testing its performance before final implementation.
- Understand user stories, plan & create timeline & deliver ensuring on-time delivery of assigned stories.
- Used Axure for creating wireframes and prototype for rebranding the application.
- Work closely with back-end developer to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development.
- Contributed to design sessions, coding, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, bug fixes & promoting common standards & best practices.
- Used SVN as source version control systems for check-in and check-out.
- Expert in shell scripting and AWS EC2/Elastic Bean Cloud interface.
- Involved in daily standup to update the work progress following Agile & Scrum methodologies.
Confidential, Rhode Island
Sr. Drupal Developer
- Maintaining CMS based websites from functionality level to theme level
- Worked on Headless Drupal in Drupal 8, using RestFull API module.
- Worked on customizing media modules for client portal in Drupal.
- Integrated html5 and css3 into Drupal specific theme framework.
- Development within a multiple server configuration including DEV, QA, UAT and Production servers.
- Active directory user integration with WordPress which uses the user’s LAN credentials and login to the site.
- Used Single Sign On plugin to force user’s login to all applications in the company.
- Developing code to call the web service/API to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX.
- Broke down application into 3 layers, presentation, codebase and network layer, modified WordPress application to headless application and Drupal to headless Drupal.
- Working with a Creative Designer to build web applications using Drupal including custom content types, Features, and extensive custom module development.
- Customizing modules and themes depending on the requirement.
- Attending brainstorming sessions with UX team on User Research and iterated on the design to meet User, Business and current trend.
- Fix cross browsing compatible issues from the initial stage of development for different browsers.
- Working with testers in fixing the bugs and participating in code review sessions to maintain the standards.
- Used different caching techniques to make use of the data requested using Angular JS, Node JS.
- Strong sense of taking owner ship of the development and delivering in time with clean code.
- Maintaining internal web application developed on WordPress CMS in the process of Website development.
- Made changes as per the business request and resolved the issues found.
- Attended daily team meetings, weekly scrum & trained new joiners.
- Used SVN as source version control systems.
- Hosted sites on AWS cloud environment.
- Improve & provide new features & functionality for existing website
- Reduce technical debt by leading massive refactoring & code-cleanup
- Customized modules and themes to Drupal-6 specific theme framework.
- Created graphic elements, scanned artwork, cleanup & flatten (color correction) and photo retouching.
- Chopping creative design into optimized site graphics for Web ( PSD to build in HTML/CSS)
- Ensure the Visual Web Design requirements are met in all web components through design
- Developed front-end code in time with high quality manner ensuring a consistent look and feel.
- Work closely with back-end developer to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout development.
- Fixed cross-browser compatibility issues from development stage of website for various browsers.
- Works with copywriters, business analysts, internal stakeholders, & outside suppliers to ensure continuity of theme, type and style.
Environment: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Drupal 6, WordPress, PHP, MySQL.
PHP/Drupal Web Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- Customized plugins, modules, themes, widgets for different frameworks
- Refactored the code to improve readability, code reuse, performance and maintainability.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Worked with compatibility issues in Zend framework.
- Backward compatible technologies like ConnectPHP and ROQL.
- Worked on several Drupal sites, customizing modules and themes.
- Develop custom scripts
- Create customize reports
- Integrate with backend and desktop business applications
- Complete customization and integration work
- Consult with Project Manager on design, implementation, and maintenance of custom RightNow products
- Assist in the production of project scopes, including research and development tasks and proving functionality or capability.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Provide support to develop Web based application including online customer service for company.
- Developed User Interface in time with high quality manner ensuring a consistent look and feel.
- Understand the client requirement and communicate with back end developers.
- Fixed cross-browser compatibility issues for various browsers.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.