- Ext JS
- Visual Basic
- Fedora Commons
Lead Drupal Developer
- Migrate and stand up new Drupal 8 sites using Acquia BLT, Docker, GitHub, LAMP, Solr, Satis, SASS, Composer, and Yarn.
- Linux administration of 12 Drupal 7 and 8 multisites using LAMP and Bash.
- Database Administration using MySQL command line.
- Admin scripts for backup and updates using Bash and Python scripts.
- Resolve Drupal issues and add new functionality using PHP, Symfony, and Twig.
- Resolve Acquia Cloud issues.
- Perform Drupal updates using Composer and Drush.
Lead Sr. Drupal Developer and Admin
- Migration of Drupal from Windows Server (WIMP) to Linux (LAMP)
- Confidential Linux Administration
- MSSQL to MySQL migration
- IIS 7 to Apache migration
- Cache migration (Boost to Varnish)
- Administration of development, QA, and Staging servers (LAMP and Windows)
- Memcached implementation
- Drupal Development and Maintenance
- Optimized system for Microsoft IIS/SQL Server back end
- Custom module development and debugging (PHP)
- Immediate security updating
- Scheduled updates: automation and deployment
- Updated and removed numerous unused modules for security and optimization
- Upgraded Apache Solr
- Corrected Features, and Boost issues
- API development
- Protected site from vulnerabilities like cross site scripting and httpoxy
- Configuration optimization
Sr. Web Software Engineer
- Responsive design rewrite project architecture and design
- Wireframing and breakpoint planning
- Omega, Bootsrap, and Zen Themes
- Content type planning and implementation
- Block and view planning and implementation
- Migration of menu heavy site to search focused site
- Custom module development and patching of Contrib modules
- Workbench: Customized to correctly work with Drupal and Akamai cache clearing (PHP)
- TB Mega Menu: Customized appearance (jQuery, CSS)
- Site Map: Customized for Section 508 compliance (PHP, jQuery, CSS)
- Metatag: Customized to not break edit tab suppression (PHP)
- Numerous patches of other modules using PHP, jQuery, and CSS
- Set up cloud hosting for new development, QA, staging, and production environments using LAMP on AWS
- Evaluate Fortify security scans and correct sinks
- Section 508 issue mitigation
- Custom token development
- PHP back end optimization