- I am currently a front - end developer and graduate of the UNCC coding bootcamp. I specialize in the MERN stack for web development, including kills in both the front end and back end. I would love to work with several current, and up to date technologies with relation to front-end, full stack, and mobile development.
Backend: Node.js, GraphQL, MySQL, Mongodb, MySQL Server, express, sequelize ORM, Mongoose ORM, passport.js, Firebase.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Acted as the sole Programmer for a React Native mobile application for both android and iOS, linking service workers with their company’s google footprint via geo tracking of the metadata on images taken at job sites.
- Experienced with deploying mobile applications to both Apple App store, and Google Play Store.
- Mobile application will increase location matched search results on the basis of the geographic location of before/ after photos uploaded to a firebase DB supported by google and create communication with Google My Business via API calls to firebase.
- Worked with Google’s Play Store Console, Android SDK’s, during deployment.
- Tested mobile application using different screen sizes, and OS versions to assure best practices, UI, responsiveness, and accessibility remained consistent.
- Use of RESTful API’s to connect Google Firebase to mobile application.
- Building a contact center application configuring Twilio flex with our ActiveCampaign CRM to create an in-house call management platform that will allow salespeople / client service workers to manage inbound and outbound calls more efficiently.
- Exposure to programming an AI web chat bot through Twilio services, as an add-on to client websites to handle commonly asked questions, in order to reduce customer care costs.
- Participating in daily standup meetings to discuss what we shall be developing for the day.
- Given flexibility and decision-making abilities with regards to tools and technologies used in projects.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Built a network of 100+ professionals with varying skill sets in the technology field who were presented to Confidential ’s reputable clients in the financial services industry.
- Creatively identify, build relationships with, recruit and place top professionals in positions with Fortune 50 clients.
- Utilize interpersonal skills to create and manage relationships with both the professionals, and clients.
- Exposure to technical interviewing processes for different IT skill sets, which included: Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Project Managers, Developers, QA’s, BA’s, and many more.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Worked with WordPress Engine to update client websites.
- Improved client’s digital marketing campaign quality score from a 3.1 to a 9.8 using Google quality score scale.
- Lowered the average client digital marketing cost by 20 percent by improving quality scores.
- Crafted effective and stunning advertisements through Google Search, Google Display, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Communicated with clients and team members through use of project management software.