- Web development with background as Jr.Web Developer and Front end developer looking to join a growing entrepreneurial organization as part of the Executive team.
- Information technology graduate with deep knowledge to performing as web developer and cold fusion developer for the cooperate company.
- As being skilled and enthusiastic candidate I perform development. uniting and as well as perform the debugging.
- To obtain a position in an organization where I can effectively use my analytical, logical thinking skills, knowledge and can do attitude for the benefit of the organization and thereby grow professionally.
- This will make the best use of my academic achievements and transferrable skills, enabling the progression of a professional career in IT Industry.
- Agile workflow processes
- Software best practices
- Web development
- Web Development
- Selenium Suite
- Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP)
- Software Development
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Project Management
- Technical writing
- Operating Systems
- Hardware knowledge
Cold Fusion Developer/QA
Confidential - New York, NY
- Helped establish templates for Switch box and wireframes.
- Examined collected data for measuring site metric performances.
- Instrumental in the design of the company QA process and quality standards.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes with DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Worked on MySql Environment.
- Perform system, unit, acceptance, regression, load and functional/performance testing on dozens of applications using both automated and manual testing methods.
- Validate, verify, communicate and resolve software issues through careful, thoroughly documented testing .
- Contributed Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for Confidential global user base.
- Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business groups to complete comprehensive testing on 2 major new releases .
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer 7 and 8 versions, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
- Experienced short practical experience in Adobe.
- Utilize versioning systems Subversion for maintaining code history.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs concepts.
- Wrote Technical Document for Six Applications for future migration to Python.
Jr Web Developer
- Developed wireframes, site maps and content inventories for new website designs.
- Designed, implemented and monitored web pages and sites for continuous improvement in fast-paced environment.
- Built website interfaces with HTML and CSS.
- Created site layout and user interface using HTML and CSS practices.
- Reviewed code to validate structures, assess security and verify browser, device and operating system compatibility.
- Involved in the Technical Document.