- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming using PHP, Laravel and well versed in PHP to write robust and reusable code.
- Experience in developing UI applications using HTML, HTML5, JQuery, and AJAX, AngularJS.
- Worked on Zendmodule development and customization.
- Strong knowledge in and Responsive Web design.
- Contributed to all levels of the user experience and in all phases of the product development lifecycle, from defining a product’s overall architecture and structure, to iterating, specifying, and polishing the interaction details for specific features.
- Proficient in developing web pages with HTML5/CSS3 from PSD template.
- Ability to develop unique, cutting - edge applications and troubleshoot issues for different handset and user requirements in PHP.
- Experience with database SQL development and excellent knowledge working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL, or Oracle.
- Working experience with setup &use of version control systems like SVN, GIT, CVS.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Visual Studio.
- Solid Experience in common third-party APIs including Social media API's, Amazonweb services.
- Excellent experience developing responsive sites with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience on code responsive designs using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and similar frameworks.
- Worked extensively in application Software Analysis, Design, Development, and testing.
- Report Generation, Unit testing using PHP Unit, System, Integration and Performance testing of the application and its components.
- Strong in design and development of Webservices using WSDL, SOAP.
- Specialized in RDBMS design using normalization techniques and expertise in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Proficiency in Prototype, Module Design, User Interface Design, and Integration of PHP components.
- Designing skills to design web site, page layouts, email newsletters.
- Solid Experience in end-to-end lifecycle of PHP based implementations.
Programming/Scripting Languages: PHP, C, C++, Java, Shell Script, Perl, PL/SQL, Python, Ruby, .NET, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Word Press.
Framework and Tools: MVC framework, Zend, MS Office,Symfony, EXT.js, Moodle
Databases: MySQL4/5 PHPMYADMIN, MS Access, Oracle, Postgre SQL, SQLite
Application/Web Servers: Apache Web Server, IBM Websphere, ZEND server
Operating Systems: Linux Red Hat, Ubuntu, Unix,Windows
IDE Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, Coldfusion, Photoshop, Eclipse, PHP Designer, Microsoft Visual Studio, Zend Studio, IBM Rational Application Developer
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose UML, MS Visio
Web Services: WSDL, XML, SOAP, UDDI, API,BPM
Networking Technologies: TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Cisco, Juniper, FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP.
Sr. PHP Developer
- Created custom PHP Helper, Models, Controller, and Component Classes
- Handled PHP backend development for dynamic database driven website
- Customized the website with other contributed modules including tokens, PHP code, CTools, Views, and Panels etc.
- Used PHP to insert the queries and functions needed to build a working WordPress theme.
- Used the PHP and Laravel MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Used CodeIgniter as the PHP framework with a MySQL database on the backend.
- Developed organized SQL and MySQL databases optimized for Laravel use.
- Wrote various PHP scripts in the header, footer, multiple contact pages, etc
- Template Modifications in the twenty eleven themes including setting up MYSQL Database for configuration.
- Designed interfaces in Photoshop, Flash, NotePad, Corel Paint Shop X2, Image Ready &Wordpress.
- Edited & Rendering in After Effects various video formats MPEG, MPEG4, AVI, etc.
- Optimized web pages in Mozilla Firefox & IE to detect errors.
- Designed databases and structures for various Web sites.
- Properly documented and gave support to clients to maintain and up- date their sites per the roadmaps they provided. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Expert PHP Development utilizing Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter and Symphony frameworks.
- Implemented AJAX and JQUERY on front-end to make the web page more dynamic.
- Developed PHP based server side API using Zendframework and implemented MVC architecture.
- Created Web back-end user interfaces to new and existing databases utilizing PHP and MySQL/Oracledatabases.
Sr. PHP Developer
- Worked on building Websites using Zend.
- Worked on an open-source CMS JOOMLA, Drupal, WordPress to build website and powerful online applications.
- Building a site with Bootstrap, AngularJS, EF and Azure from Pluralsight.
- Maintained Sugar CRM database with current and prospective clients.
- Extensive experience using Omega and Adaptive themes to create multi-device adaptive design frameworks, mobile only frameworks, using HTML 5, JQuery, and leading edge frameworks such as COMPASS/LESS and SASS.
- Edit and repurpose WordPress plugins in accordance to customers' needs.
- Worked on translating wireframes and design comps into Drupal specific features.
- Worked extensively with the front-end development of website projects.
- Worked with Email Service Providers, email marketing and HTML email coding.
- Hands on experience with Sugar CRM to integrate the LOA generation process.
- Designs, Develop Custom Modules for implementing REST API.
- Work on HUB module for implementing Single Sign on Service (SSO) by implementing JOOMLA Web Services.
- Created custom angular directives for reusable components.
- Designed UI for the application’s structure, navigation, appearance, interaction conventions, and business features. Created diagrams, wireframes, and HTML/CSS prototypes. Wrote use cases, UI specifications and a UI Style Guide.
- Used Angular.js grid to create the grid views for this application.
- Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Worked in an SVN/GIT managed environment.
- Worked with LAMP stack and open source software.
- Used Amazon S3, Broken Link Checker, SLT File Select, Multiple content blocks plugins in the site to implement different functionalities.
Sr. PHP Developer
- Used Netbeans IDE for development, configured and deployed the application on Tomcat Server.
- Updated Jasper Report configurations to make the changes in the reports.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and ANT to build the application and deployed on Web Logic.
- Used centralized configuration for multiple servers in JBOSS domain mode.
- Extensively used TOAD for managing the database.
- Utilized various Rational Rose design methodologies for developing the framework.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) of business requirements with the end users and business analysts.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Spring MVC
- Developed the application using Spring framework.
- Created sequence diagrams to show the page flows using WSAD.
- Developed Client side screens in XML using XSLT.
- Developed front-end screens using JSP and Tag Libraries.
- Used Hibernate for mapping object oriented design model to relational database.
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (Spring framework) and Macromedia/Adobe Flex.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS, etc.
- Design, Implement and Test Oracle ADF applications using JDeveloper
- Developed Oracle PL/SQLStored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Worked on web services SOAP and REST technologies
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed Web Services as a service provider and deployed them on the WebLogic Application Server over the HTTP protocol
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse 3 and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Configured JMS Server setupand DB Connection pool setup & deployed Returned items in Weblogic Server.
- Migrated the code base from Subversion/Clearcase to GIT.
- Led development team using J2EE creating web enabled invoicing system for multiple location service company in NetBeans environment using Git-Hub version control.