- To obtain a position in a professional, positive and rewarding environment, where I can optimize my skills in the IT industry and gain a high level of hands - on experience . I want to work with a progressive organization where I can utilize my knowledge and skills for the mutual benefit of the company and myself.
- 5 years of diverse experience in Performance testing practices.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and execution of Performance Test Plans as well as Test Strategies for Performance Testing.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Performance Test Life Cycle having thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Experience in LoadRunner and Performance Center: creating Vugen Scripts, monitoring Runtime Transactions and analyzing the test results.
- Expertise in Manual and Automated Correlations to Parameterize Dynamically changing Parameters values.
- Hands on experience in Load Runner including Web (HTTP/ HTML), Web Services, RDP, RIA, Web click & Script, Ajax Tru-client protocols.
- Performance testing expertise in developing Performance Test plans, Test Strategy, Load Modeling, Performance Metrics and Performance Analysis.
- Developed and deployed Load scripts to do end to end Performance testing using Load Runner.
- Sound knowledge of creating baseline, Stress and endurance tests using LoadRunner
- Experience in monitoring servers using tools like SiteScope, J2EE Diagnostics.
- Analyzed the test results (TPS, Hits/second, Transaction response time, CPU utilization etc.) using LoadRunner Analysis and prepare Test Reports.
- Checked for performance Bottlenecks using Sitescope and LR Analysis Graphs
- Extensively used of Quality Center for Change Management and Defect Tracking.
- Excellent Documentation, Management and Presentation skills for the QA Project Team including Test Plan, Test Case Specs, Test Requirement, Test Case Matrix and Defect Reports
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, and Windows NT, Linux, UNIX
- C, C#, JAVA/J2EE, VB, VB Scripts, XML, ASP.Net
- DB2, SQL Server, MS-ACCESS, MySQL
- VB 6.0/5.0, JSP, Java Applets, ASP, HTML
- HP LoadRunner, Quick Test Pro, SiteScope, Quality Center, and Performance Center 11
- Apache 2.x, Tomcat 5.x, Weblogic 8.x,9.x, WebSphere 5.x, IIS5.x, 6.x
Sr. Performance Analyst
Confidential, Columbus, Oh
- Defining performance goals and objectives based on the client requirements and inputs.
- Extensively worked in Web (http/html), Web Services and Ajax Tru-client protocols.
- Ensure the compatibility of all application platform components, configurations and their upgrade levels in production and make necessary changes to the lab environment to match production.
- Responsible for creating performance test plans detailing requirements for Benchmark Load Stress and Failover testing.
- Performing IP Spoofing using LoadRunner for the load balancing issues.
- Proficient in putting loops into the Load runner scripts to run scripts for multiple iterations.
- Activating/configuring monitors and adding desired performance counters into the Graphs.
- Work closely with software developers and take an active role in ensuring that the software components meet the highest quality standards.
- Debugged and enhanced the performance test Scripts using C Language.
- Parameterized the scripts and enhanced large files according to the test cases.
- Provided multiple sets of data during test execution and used the data randomly, sequentially and uniquely.
- Uploaded Scripts, Created Timeslots, and Created Scenarios and ran Load Tests in controller.
- Added and monitored Web Logic, App server and Windows servers during performance testing by using SiteScope.
- Identified performance bottlenecks and the Web, Middleware and databases, by configuring Site scope monitor on servers, and using detailed analysis.
- Analyze test results and prepare detailed Performance Test Reports including the recommendations.
- Was part of Onsite performance test team with Off-shore Co-Ordination and activity management
- Created Performance Test Plan, Environment Plan and User Activity Templates and provided walk through of the documents
- Created VuGen scripts using Web/HTML, AJAX, WebServices, FLEX and Ajax TruClient protocol with Custom Functions
- Executed Bench mark, Load, Performance, Stress and Endurance Tests to test the application for Bottlenecks, threshold and memory leaks in the application
- Identified load balancing issues with IP Based load balancing in NQ2 Application by monitoring the Servers through PerfMon
- Analyzed results and provided Developers, System Analysts, Application Architects and Microsoft Personnel with information resulting in performance tuning the Application
- Co-Ordinated with Microsoft Personnel in identifying the bottleneck causing high CPU utilization and causing the Server to Crash.
- Provided guidance to Off-shore team members related to Scripting and mentored them in Performance Testing