- Android Developer at Confidential NY for the past 3 years, leading a team working on Confidential. Also working on ReactJS Confidential app for the iOS and desktop.
- Created beautiful UIs across devices (phone, tablet and desktop), deployments scripts & overseeing deployments, testing scripts, using third party libraries, code reviews, compatible to mobile and desktop
- Extensive experience on creating applications in Android NDK & SDKs worked on java native interface (JNI) for UPNP and Android frameworks and made it compatible with architectures(x86, ARM)
- Delivered lectures on “3D mapping of humans to create superhero using CVand Densepose” at AWS Loft & Grubhub NYC (AWSLectureLink, GrubLectureLink), developed denseimage.com a website to do the same.
- Solid understanding of Java, Kotlin, Python, RxJava and Dagger. Design and development of beautiful and smooth UIs for mobile and web applications, also experienced in machine and deep learning.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: Java (Android), Kotlin, Swift (iOS), Python (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, tensorflow, bokeh), AWS, C# (.NET, Unity, Xamarin), Web Development (HTML, ReactJS, Django, flask)
MANAGEMENT SKILLS: Agile Software - Trello, Code management - GitHub ( https //github.com/chhari), Multitasking, Leadership, Team oriented, excellent communication skills
Android and ReactJS Developer
- Developed Circuit View 2.0 Android App that displays all the Confidential Wi - Fi devices and their statuses, details, parameters and can run commands on those devices.
- As the lead developer in our team, I work on developing Android app extensively working on request response cycles using Rxjava, simple and beautiful UI components, writing and maintaining stable code.
- My daily work involves code reviews, review testing operations, continuous deployments, designing, developing & accepting features and coordinating between management, testing teams and technical team.
- Quick learner, I’ve become expert on web dev, AWS, Linux servers, react, telecom & many technologies
- Worked extensively on creating and running commands using backend and UPnP framework. Built the UPnP mode for devices, Wi-Fi analyzers, User Interface for gauges, charts for Wi-Fis and devices that are around, results and history of devices and filters for each device and bug fixes.
- Identify and add new features to the Android App to give user the best experience and create the same experience on ReactJS to make a responsive application in the agile environment.
Android App Developer
- Developed an app that connects users to the NGO using advanced animations, material design, firebase and Google APIs. App allows users to donate clothes and request a pickup of the donation. (
- Assisted with teaching the Confidential course under Professor Confidential .
- Worked on AWS, Azure and Google to create and maintain instances and assist students with projects.
- Assisted with teaching Design by Software course.
- Designed Confidential assignments on Python and C++ for students.
- Was also research assistant for the course “Advanced Discrete Mathematics” under Distinguished Professor Lev Levitin .Researched for his work on “Deadlock Prevention for Wormhole Routing”
Team Lead for Android
- Team lead for a team of 12 for Confidential working for an NGO to inform users where food from food stamps are available and places where they are accepted