Freelance Marketing Consultant
- Specializing in helping small businesses both start their marketing plans or grow their marketing plans to increase leads and sales.
- Managed the site migration for a local travel agency onto a new platform.
- Trained employees on using the new web tool
- Worked with management on developing a new marketing strategy to generate leads and increase sales.
- Update, QA and publish all site content and promotions based on marketing handoff to ensure seamless web site updates using the Salesforce Commerce Cloud web platform.
- Develop and execute SEO strategy for increased traffic and revenue to site. YoY we saw a 12% increase in organic visitors to the site with an overall site conversion increase by 1%.
- Management of overall internal site search keywords establishing standards to reduce ‘no search results ’ and ensure best consumer experience. YoY the searches with no results were reduced b y 150% which led to fewer site bounces and higher conversion rates.
- Develop multi - variate site testing strategy (a/b testing) and oversee development and implementation on site to drive improvements in site conversion and sales. This was also used to inform UX and site design decisions based on both testing and competitive analysis.
- Lead UX updates program by partnering with designers and developers to bring new features to fruition. Led a comprehensive testing program with both marketing members and cross-functional members to ensure best possible experience after launch.
- Manage partnerships with multiple external agencies to identify possible improvements and oversee implementation of site enhancements.
- Oversee and track ecommerce budget, ensure that invoices are entered in a timely manner and that monthly expenses are on track.
- Serve as sole in-house public relations consultant as there was not a dedicated position on staff.
- Gained extensive knowledge of the retail apparels & accessories industry to inform decisions related to marketing & eCommerce.
Confidential eCommerce and eMail Marketing Coordinator
- Assist with the development of and manage the building and deployment of consumer marketing emails using the Adobe Campaign platform. Update the marketing content for transactional emails for each campaign.
- Individually manage the launch of new products and regular product updates for the Confidential . Formerly used S alesforce Commerce Cloud (demandware), then switched to proprietary ‘ Confidential Library ’ for content management.
- Gather user generated content from social media posts using the Bazaar Voice platform and worked with c ross functional teams to integrate that content throughout marketing campaigns on multiple channels.
- Manage and participate in the User Acceptance Testing for the US site migration, reporting all bugs (using JIRA ticketing system) and working with the developers to solve issues in a very short timeframe.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Analyzed requirements for creative assets, submitted requests to creative team, and monitored project deadlines for all digital assets, emails, and Confidential America’s five websites.
- Assisted with the development and manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns and consumer emails.
- Created tracking links for digital marketing initiatives, maintained records and updated reports with analysis on performance.
- Proofread creative assets and other content for spelling, grammar and accuracy of details.
- Fostered consumer relationships by responding to inquiries from the e-commerce site.
- Served as the “Product Expert” in distinguishing authentic versus replica products on an as needed basis for the Consumer Affairs team.