- 8+ years of experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support.
- Experience as Frontend React Developer involved in rich UI design, Wireframes, validating User inputs, and building interactive & responsive applications.
- Experience in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around User Interaction Models, Workflows, Wireframes, Screen Flows, Mockups and Prototypes.
- Hands - on experience in Spring framework modules like Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring Transaction Management
- Experience in using ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX and used React-Router to develop Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experience in working with Redux architecture to manage the state of the application to improve the performance of the application.
- Expert in ECMAScript 6 for creating applications using ReactJS.
- Experience in using debugging tool like Firebug, Chrome Developer tool and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Strong understanding of using Amazon Web Services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Involved in configuring & deploying applications on IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic, & Apache Tomcat on UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio and WebStorm.
- Experience with Version Control tools like CVS, GIT and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Expertise in Cross Browser Compatibility and worked on different browsers like Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
Language: C/C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Java
UI Frameworks: jQuery, Angular, Node.JS, React.JS, React Native, Ext.JS, Express JS, Bootstrap, SCSS, SASS
GUI Editors: Notepad++, Eclipse, Visual Studio, WebStorm
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Jenkins.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Involved in Agile process, and daily Scrums to discuss the application development experience to deliver in time.
- Developed various microapps and components for the frontend using React.JS and various predefined components from Client’s story book, NPM, and Redux library.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused over the web application.
- Used React-Redux libraries for state management to maintain consistency across the environments.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Used React JS for templating faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Worked on Angular 5 by consuming RESTful services Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validation on server and client side.
- Implemented multiple Re-usable UI Directives by defining Angular Directives, Attaching Event Listeners and Updating DOM elements
- Developed React Native Components for modules to attain component-based architecture.
- Worked with Prop-Types library in React to validate the required fields.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Called the RESTful services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Worked closely with back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React.
- Used React.JS to create controllers for events triggered by clients & send request to server.
- Used JIRA as bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of issues on a daily basis.
- Used GIT for Version control during development and maintenance.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Implemented stable React components & stand-alone functions to be added on future pages.
- Used MongoDB query unstructured data and Mongoose Connector is used to make connections with MongoDB.
- Monitor and support code components by performing code reviews to rectify failures and performance bottlenecks.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Interpreted the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables.
- Created reusable ReactJS components and implemented Redux Pattern into the solution to maintain the stable and always updated Application state.
- Utilized Redux-Persist for store data persistence and rehydrating the initial data.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPAs) using ReactJS to improve page performance.
- Implemented various screens for the frontend using React.JS and pre-defined components from Node Package Manager and Redux library.
- Used TypeScript language to develop our Angular 4 applications which provides advanced features like auto completion, navigation, and refactoring.
- Used React.JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Developed REST Web Services using JAX-RS and consumed the Web Services to retrieve data from different applications using REST protocol.
- Developed a Microservice application with React.JS in frontend and Spring Boot services.
- Used Spring Boot properties like actuators and health checkers to enhance Microservice implementations.
- Used Express.JS which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node.JS that helps manage a sever and routes.
- Created a state management in React application using Redux for dataflow within the app.
- Deployed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances and created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Used Bit bucket as configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Configured React-Redux for state management & React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Work with security teams to implement appropriate security measures.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, React.JS, Redux, Bootstrap, Enzyme, Grunt, Bower, Tomcat, GIT, AJAX, JSON, XML, Jest, Enzyme, Node.JS, JIRA, IntelliJ, Bitbucket, Agile.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries and stored procedure.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Worked on the development of the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap color scheme of the web site using HTML and CSS.
- Implemented the service using Node.JS for performance, development, maintenance and deployment reasons.
- Used ReactJS with Redux to create a single page web application with efficient data flow between the client and server.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Used ReactJS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers.
- Worked on props, refs and wiring the components with React router.
- Implemented an Angular like template system, rendered data with separated template.
- Refactored application to use AngularJS for a simpler user-friendly view and for better performance.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used JSON response modulation in rest services to make it more generic.
- Used XML for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in the project
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Used Spring Security modules to integrate with database to implement the persistence layer with Hibernate.
- Involved in writing SQL queries for data retrieval from database.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for Drag-and- Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed Cloud Formation scripts to build on demand EC2 instance formation and Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto Scaling groups.
- Created custom directives in this project for pagination, adding them to favorites and sharing them with colleagues.
- Conducted unit testing and end-to- end testing on the supported browsers.
- Involved in used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs, creating DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects.