- Continuing to advance and grow as a developer, learning new skills and solving complex problems efficiently to benefit my employer and our customers.
- Knowledge in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Vision/Robotics/Directed Research, and Computer Architecture.
- Over 6 years of experience as a Developer in a team environment.
- Experience and familiarity with: Java, Visual Basic .Net, Visual Basic 6.0, Assembly, C#, SQL/MySQL, PHP, Perl and C++.
Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Netbeans, Komodo, phpMyAdmin; Vault, PVCS, SVN; Windows, Android and Linux environments.
- Updates and enhancements to Front end and back end of E - Commerce website for internal and customer facing products.
- Developed new Applications, System Enhancements and corrected issues present in Live and Production code.
- Implemented changes to our Point of Sale product for PCI DSS compliance.
- Developed a handheld/Tablet PC version of our Point of Sale product to be used wirelessly in a hospital/pharmacy environment for payment and prescription processing.
- Implemented new enhancements required for Surescripts/E-prescribing certification for Pharmacy system. Worked closely with project lead and systems analyst to ensure product compliance and meet certification deadline.
- Writing technical specifications for product enhancements and projects.
Applications Development Internship
- Completed project to document Applications Development SQL Database.
- Troubleshoot and repair student and faculty computers.
- Help setup labs and some classroom equipment. Onsite and phone support.
- Set up computer labs and workstations for faculty at various schools in Confidential and handled troubleshooting problems.
- Provided over the phone internet tech support to a broad customer base.