- Around 8+ years of professional experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Including requirements analysis, applications design, development, Integration, maintenance,
- Installation, Implementation and testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Strong experience in PHP OOP, Magento, Eloquent, Model View Controller (MVC) and Repository Pattern. Worked on IDE's like PhpStrom, Eclipse and Sublime Text.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Excellent experience in GitHub and Tortoise SVN for source code management and for version control.
- Experience working on JIRA which is managing project requirements and tasks, tracking issues.
- Experience working on Source Tree, Stash, Confluence and Bamboo applications powered by Atlassian.
- Designed and developed application using Core Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), spring and Oracle.
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and applying OO principles in full Software Development Life Cycle xperience in cross browser and cross-device compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing using Jasmine, Mocha, JUnit and Karma.
- Expertise in Java, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Struts 2.0, Spring, Spring MVC Hibernate, RESTAPI, Enterprise java Beans, JDBC Hands on experience in DBMS like Oracle, Node.js, MySql, MS-Sql, Toad, Crud, Postrage Sql.
- Experienced of Databases that involve writing SQL queries, Views, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Experience on RUP, Agile/Scrum and Extreme Programming (Test Driven development, Pair Programming, Code Reviews).
- Possess excellent communication skills along with dedication, and commitment for work
- Quick learner, possess problem solving skills, and strong team player.
- Experienced in web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss and Weblogic
- Set up, configured, and maintained multiple web/application servers like IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat and BEA Weblogic. Experienced in Managing build files using ANT and logging using Log4j.
- Experienced in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows, Linux, UNIX, AIX and UNIX Shell Script.
- Sequence, class and database diagrams are made using the UML design tool and RAD.
Sr. PHP Web developer
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture by using repository pattern and interfaces.to separate business logic from the view using Object Oriented Programming techniques in PHP.
- Worked on Node.js Middleware framework like Express.js and Hapi.js and Yoemon, essentially developed microservices and serve them through middleware. Served any Client side libraries through microservice.
- Developed server-side environment using PHP and involved in developing queries using MySQL.
- Worked on Web-based application using PHP as back-end and used Objected-Oriented design.
- Expert PHP Development utilizing Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter and Symphony frameworks.
- Implemented Google Search Appliance Configuration, integration, management and development, SAML deployment and Simple SAML PHP.
- Worked in MVC frameworks like ZEND, CakePHP, Symfonyand codegniter as well as e-commerce web environments such as CCK, Views, Drush, and agile Development.
- Extensive experience in Magento, Drupal, Extension development and customization, Create a Module, Multisite creation in Magento Platform.
- Maintained and developed e-commerce website using PHP-based framework Magento, jQuery, HTML and CSS Used PHP framework such as Laravel, Cake, Zend.
- Worked with symphony, design patterns like singleton pattern, registry pattern and model view control pattern in Zend framework.
- Experience in Vue.JS for building apps and declarative templates with data-binding, created some custom directives in the application.
- Worked on NPM packages and published them to nexus repositories, Developed Gulp, grunt task runner or application and involved in to write Unit test cases.
- Designed and developed the application using WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) architecture
- Installing and configuring IIS/PHP7/MySQL5 for production and testing environment.
- Installing and configuring Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL for development environment.
- Migrating MySQLi to PDO.
- Created Polymer.js, ES6 application to make UI by Dragging and Dropping the web components, where each component contains different microservice and make UI after combine all microservice together. Developed ES6 web components for the multiple uses in the UI.
- We setup the development environment using Node.js, Npm, Gulp, Grunt, Bower, git.
- Essentially worked on Message Routing and Kafka Broker implementation in node.js.
- Make pluggable UI microservice for each platform which should solve the monolithic problem of seed generation and create Docker image and deploy them into kubernates using Angular.js 2.0.
- Worked with Docker for containing microservices and write docker file, Jenkins for Automated Integration and deployment process and kubernates for deploying pods. And maintaining each pod on kubernates dashboard and load balancing.
- Working on single client platform supported by around 9 other services, an internal API to connect them, and an external API for partners. It allows us to keep codebases smaller, optimize more specifically, and explore new technologies with isolation.
- Developing Dockerfile for different end points and validate them through the docker-central to run the Jenkins job with given parameter and deploy job to the kubernates.
- Essentially working to develop restful Apis and invoke Soap Apis in Express.js and Hapijs, validating Apis with swagger.
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object-oriented PHP), Laravel Framework in LAMP environment. Worked on PHP Template Engine - Blade.
- Used PHP to display the data fetched from the database. Used performance tuning techniques in writing SQL.
- Working on AT&T plugin components like Authentication and Authorization, Cookie based Authentication and login, developed logging mechanism to dashboard to keep all logs for application.
- Integration with CICD (Continuous integration and continuous Deployment) Process for all microservices and serve them to external innovations.
- Support Client side liberaries like angular and database connection like mysql, Casandra, mongoDB and postgres through the Node base microservice and have them connected with Api calls.
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
Sr Sr. PHP Web developer
- Worked on analysis, design, development and implementation of web applications using PHP, ZendFramework, Oracle and MySQL
- Use of PHP and Zend framework.
- Involved in the development using Drupal and PHP
- Used Jquery for creating different menus and dialog boxes and also used different jquery plugins for calendar, calculator and printing options.
- Integrating REST web services PHP based API's into the site.
- Worked with the Database Schema design and normalization for database accessed by the procedural PHP pages.
- Developed PHP based server API's using Zend2, Cake, Laravel, YII, Symphony framework and MVC architecture. Developing custom HTML elements using angular. js 2.0 directives.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Working as a UI Developer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database, Node.js as the backend.
- Developed configuration settings for inter module communications using Drupal hooks and PHP.
- Worked with React JS to build bootstrap components for UI web objects. Linked with API data to view render virtual DOM dynamically.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front end development frameworks including Bootstrap, flexbox algorithm to make consistent page layout.
- Extensively used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Built AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time
- Involved in the development using JQuery and PHP and designed applications in AJAX with rich user interfaces.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
Confidential - New York, NY
Sr. PHP Web developer
- Implemented backend information storage and retrieval using MySQL and PHP.
- Implemented image resize techniques using PHP
- Created a custom, single-page Applications, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application, developed using client side MVC Design using AngularJS front end framework.
- Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using AngularJS.
- Worked on ReactJs Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Built the Responsive UI screen for create new customer process, create bill to and ship to screens, customer search results page, customer dashboard page using Bootstrap.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jQuery, AJAX.