- 7+ years of professional development in IT Development
- Specifically 3.5 years of experience working with Roku and BrightScript.
- 5 years of experience working with RESTful Webservices.
- 5 years of experience working with Git.
- 9 months of experience working with both Bamboo and Jira.
- 7 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, GWT, JBuilder, Jenkins, PowerBuilder, CruiseControl, AgitarOne JUnit Generator/Agitator, Weblogic, Websphere, Glassfish, JBoss, Tomcat, JIRA, SM Plus, SiView Standard Material Manager (MM), SiView Standard Specification Manager (SM), Citrix XenApp/XenServer/XenDesktop, Visual Studios (2005, 2008, 2010), Rational Application Development (RAD)
Database Languages: SQL, T - SQL, Embedded-SQL, Dynamic-SQL, MDX, DB 2 SQL Queries
Business Intelligence: BIDS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SharePoint
Programming Languages: VB.NET, C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE, Gosu, Visual Basic, 2D & 3D Programming
Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows XP/2005/2000/NT/7, MAC, Android
Applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Front Page), Open Office Org, Microsoft Front Page Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Insite Deluxe, Wix, Macromedia (Dreamweaver, Flash), Quarks XPress, Microsoft Visio, Visual Studio, IBM SPSS
Game Video Script Automator
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Contributed to the development and support of an HTML 5 Game Instructional Video-based project that was filmed for an eLottery Retail Consumer in West Greenwich Rhode Island; project involve training game customers in the usage and operation of self-service terminal games at casinos.
- Main rule in this project include writing automated scripts to automate building motion-caption scripts for game instructions that serves as an instructional guide for players to know how to conduct all sales of lottery games.
- Analyzed code-base of existing platform and identified factors needing automation to facilitate script-writer efforts in converting voice to text for immediate script setup of captions and delivery of game lessons for videographers, instructional coaches, and voice-recorders.
- Developed an application system using natural language processing techniques to automate voice to text translation in diverse languages for the geographically dispersed gamers.
- Used Git as main source version control along with maven for project setup of automation build.
- Contributed to the development and support of a multimedia web project name content restriction.
- Tested code changes in content restriction using JUnit and Selenium for playback automation.
- Trained production team in using selenium for running parallel automated test cases in a quality assurance environment with newly added GWT widgets.
- Resolved time zone incompatibilities of client via Java 8 Date/Time API.
- Source version used in this project are GIT, SVN along with Jenkins for continuous build integration and maven for automation deployment within JBoss application server.
- Integrated their eLog real-time messaging system with content restriction using JMS and Kafka.
- Architected an Intel - sensor adapter for an embedded electronic system written primarily in C/C++ using abstract models of the system that led to the development of remote client socket programs that send messages across TCP/UDP/SIP IP to various gateway servers.
- Developed customizable APIs on the front-end for the networked distributed system using Roku BrightScript for integration with a remote streaming network application embedded into the system.
- Encrypted messages were initially stored as XML and JSON and serialized to POJOS via JAXB and DOM as well as Jackson API. Developed visual component libraries in C++ with optimized compilation done with C++ Borland compiler using register calling convention to optimize function calls in handling dynamic events.
- Implement native method calls from Java to C/C++ and converted C/C++ code to Java for socket implementation of TCP/UDP/SIP messages across each gateway platform.
- Developed remote proxies to the integrated application platform using Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI) that facilitated transfer of serialize-able messages across each client machine that interacted with the gateway platforms written in legacy code.
- Developed GUI application as a rewrite for the data-gateway platform that allow customers to load large bulk of records from files using JavaFX API.
- Development was done within GNU/LINUX UBUNTU environment using Net beans IDE & JDeveloper as development platforms; converted from JDeveloper 10 to JDeveloper 12C using Oracle ADF platform.
- Generated python script for start-up of application server on remote machines that later transitioned to mere standalone development. Several OOP Design Patterns were applied during development such as Data Access Object (DAO) with Hibernate/JPA, EJB 3.0 and JMS along with Dependency Injection (DI), Facade, Adapter, Abstract Factory, Produce-Consumer, Proxy, Observer, Object-Pooling.
- Source code was version through SVN and tested using SOAP API Builder.
- Other contributions include converting code from JDK 1.7 to JDK 1.8.
- Worked on international classification of diseases (ICD) project for healthcare industry and facilitated the development, implementation, and transition of ICD - 9 to ICD-10.
- Main role in this project include developing a medical device engine for encoding rules for a clinical tracking interface called clinical abstractor via C/C++ and providing access to the clinical abstracting system via virtualization software.
- Developed Java Web Services to poll rules from clinical abstractor on mobile device via JAX-WS API.
- Used APL to customize mappings for the groupers and converted code from APL to C++ for increased object-orientation and transition into ICD-10.
- Used LogMeIn Rescue to remotely access client machine and install Code finder Interface Module (CIM) site containing XML rule definitions and setup VMware player to manage virtual machines hosting clinical abstractor along with the coding and reimbursement system (CRS).
- The clinical abstractor interacted with MS SQL Server 2008/2010 database.
- OOP principles were strictly observed and applied throughout development including several design patterns.
- Testing phase was done with CUnit and the polling of lookup tables via JWS/JDBC.
- Assisted team of systems-level engineers in the development and implementation of an android mobile project geared toward a Windows environment using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Main role in this project include designing and developing user-interface frameworks using REST and SOAP coupled with Bright-Script for enabling media-playback on the web-application and remote-connectivity.
- The APIs were developed using Bright-Script as client-side scripting language and deployed with network corroboration within Eclipse RPC IDE.
- Developed mobile interface components using Ext JS, Angular JS, MockJax.js, Bootstrap/Twitter DOJO, GOSU, and Groovy, which interacted with MONGODB database; testing phase of the mobile service project was done through GUNIT, JUNIT, and audit logging and automated via maven.
- Assisted team of engineers in the development and implementation of a route validation agent project geared toward a Linux/Windows environment.
- The client for this project is Global foundries a top-leading global semiconductor manufacturing industry co-partnered with IBM, Renesas, STMicroelectronics, Samsung, and Toshiba that provide services for integrated circuits.
- Main role include developing and implementing validation rules for the RVA architecture using an iterative agile approach.
- The systematic planning, analysis, design, and development of the RVA architecture was accomplished by using core java coupled with Spring MVC and SOA architecture along with RESTFUL API including validating content of route spreadsheet using Apache POI in conjunction with JAXB within JBoss application server and interacting with DB2/Oracle database.
- The version control system used for managing RVA project include SVN with Jenkins as the continuous integration tool for automated build, checkup, and testing in both development and production environment, which was simplified by unit and integration testing via JUnit Generator.
- Develop new testing solution for development team using AgitarOne as observation-driven testing tool to improve code performance and pinpoint unforeseeable bugs.
- Analyzed project requirements and developed Java/J2EE applications for the national merit scholarship corporation e-commerce industry who worked cohesively with Confidential for video/audio production.
- Assisted in the systematic planning, analysis, design, and development of new integrated, distributed systems tailored toward an e-commerce and multimedia environment.
- The client for this project is Confidential and computer aid in corporation sponsored by the national merit scholarship corporation.
- Analyzed project requirements and developed Java/J2EE applications in a Linux environment for a network test management team that performed testing services between Q-Portal and TestX server.
- Test requests for circuit details were stored inside an Oracle 11g Solaris database that facilitated polling of test results; test responses were generated from TestX server that returned results to the client.
- Used Web logic Scripting Tool to change configuration parameters and runtime values from Oracle Web logic 12c server and modify MBean properties using JMXConsole along with JConsole to interact with Oracle Web logic server.
- The Java/J2EE applications were developed within an Eclipse RPC/JDeveloper IDE and deployed to web logic application server.
- Executed Linux commands to store private keys and build scripts via Putty configuration tool and for building shell scripts to simplify unit and integration testing.
- The Java/J2EE applications were tested using JUnit, which involved an amalgamation of unit and integration testing.
Roku/Computer Programmer/Legislative Data
- Analyzed program requirements incorporating agile methodology to design and develop database systems on both web and enterprise platform.
- Programmed database to extract, transform, and load data across various platforms using T-SQL with Stored Procedures to meet requirements of legislative data.
- Generated electronic reports/forms for Legislative Data Systems and website using MS Access with SQL, T-SQL, Embedded-SQL, and VBA Macros.
- Generated Embedded SQL Queries for updating forms and reports from inside MS Access database using Data Active Object (DAO).
- Wrote code in VBA Macros to dynamically update database forms.
- Developed documentation including file definitions, data-dictionary, entity relationships and attributes to facilitate readability and maintainability of programs.
- Programmed a website for Confidential using Microsoft Front Page to interface with DB2 J Queries and MS SQL Server along with ASP/ASP.NET within Visual Studios.
- Designed and developed a menu order tracking program for the clerks of Confidential Administrator using JSF, EJB, JNDI, Java Mail API, and JPA with OOP paradigm.
- Designed packages to for an integrated system using JSPs, Servlets, JBOSS, and EJBs.
- Managed package configurations to efficiently promote unit tested packages to live from development environment.
- Participated in design and implementation of UML Class diagrams using CASE tools to reverse engineer java based applications.
- Developed J2EE enterprise-level web-based applications in the eclipse and net beans IDE using CiBoodle, MDM, and KANA Software Technology.
- Developed unit-tests using JUnit framework and managed concurrency with JDK 1.5.
- Used the MVC, Singleton, Factory, and GUI design patterns to develop high-quality J2EE application programs.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
- Created dynamic objects on web - pages for increased versatility, interoperability, and functionality.
- Increased transactional performance through interactive message-driven components and Ciboodle.
- Validated form gadgets to prevent mismatch constraints.
- Generated ActiveX components along with SQL Queries & Scripts using Oracle & DB2 for testing performance
- Created rich interface application websites for publicizing e-books using REST and SOAP.
- Participated in designing UML models based on business requirements and converted complex business logic into J2EE/Java applications using JUnit, JPI, BPM, MDM, JBOSS, Web sphere, Web logic, and hibernate to achieve optimal performance.
- Optimized performance by using web sphere via CORBA to generate query services that facilitated the object implementation of client requests.
- Generated dynamic web-applications using DB2, MySQL, Sybase, Servlets, EJBs, JSPs, Java Swing, and JBoss architecture.
- Created J2EE multi-tier applications through the use of web sphere application server, web services, spring, hibernate, AJAX, and MQ Queries.
- Developed and build test suites around JUnit to conduct unit, system, and integration tests.
- Created dynamic scalable application programs for a team of professionals using UML Modeling methodologies and RAD.
- Establish connection to Oracle and MySQLn & Sybase database comprising stored procedures, triggers, inline functions, indexes, and views via JDBC architecture.
- Created Graphical-User Interfaces for responding to or handling events using the Eclipse Net beans IDE with JDK 1.5
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and understanding of Dynamic Inheritance by creating pure graphics classes using the GUI design pattern along with Java Swing.
- Generated SQL-J Queries via views and stored procedures to maintain consistency and integrity
- Created local and remote interfaces via enterprise java beans and JMS/JSS.
- Participated in performance tuning of stored procedures and creation of technical documents for database and DTS packages.
- Mapped object and relational database structures using hibernate and spring framework.
- Managed changes in technical documentation using Visual Source Safe.