A results - oriented IT professional, who brings extensive experience in every aspect of IT and a history of success designing, developing, leading, implementing and supporting a wide range of IT projects and systems including a variety of cross platform solutions for retail and wholesale, distribution and manufacturing industries. Possesses a variety of business and technical skills supported by current and deep and diverse experience with RPG development. A consummate professional proven to be consistently relied on to lead and/or help resolve critical project issues.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: iSeries (AS400): Manhattan/WMS (2016 & 2010) Mark Magic Cool Spools Robot Hawkeye RPG (ILE & Free) SQL DBU QRY DDM IFS RLU SDA
Microsoft: Word Excel Outlook
Adobe: Acrobat Photoshop Illustrator Premiere pro Aftereffects Lightroom
Requirements Gathering Business Analysis Systems Analysis Data Analysis Application Development Management and Development Database Architecture QA Analysis & Testing Change management IT Project Management Technical and user documentation User Training
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Applications: Manhattan PKMS/ WMS 10 WMS 16
- Assisted in the design, development, installation, monitoring, and evaluation WMS software and systems to maintain optimum performance. This includes assisting in the project management, planning, Analyzing, development, implementation of:
- Bug fixing of MWS programs
- Enhancing the program capabilities based on user requirements
- Writing new custom programs to enhance the productivity of the distribution centers
- WMS version upgrades from PKMS to WMS 16
- Wrote inbound and outbound interface programs to transfer data from and to host systems
- Monitored the interface process and modified programs to add more edits to prevent erroneous data.
- Labeled creation and modification with mark magic to comply with customer requirements
- Assisted program modification during version upgrades from PKMS to MWS16
- Developed a utility to distribute AS/400 reports to user groups via outlook.
- Analyzed, designed and developed an in-house software package FIMS (Freight invoice management System) where the Freight carriers will be paid, based on Shipment data from WMS processed with complex table set-up of various surcharges. The payment data is interface to SAP for payment and financial recording.
- Retail Distro Tracking with real time data from WMS system.
- Generated variety of Excel reports for warehouse users extracting the AS/400 files and distributing the Excel via MS Outlook.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Responsible setting-up the IT department with AS/400
- Budgeting and project Management
- Analyzing business requirements
- System Architect; is responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of following IT systems.
- Time and attend systems with barcoded Employee IDs
- Homegrown ERP system with customer order entry, material requirement tracking, inventory control, cutting bundle tracking with barcoded tracking card, gathering the employee productivity, finished goods inventory and shipping to customer.
- Employee payroll extracting time & attendance data, and extracting production data for production incentive calculation.
- Updating customers from USA with real time production status enabling them for their shipments and marketing arrangements