- Extensive hands on experience in designing and building end to end web applications for Healthcare, Retail and Insurance domains.
- Expertise in Angular services, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Implemented Lazy Loading and Routing for the profile and settings module.
- Good experience in developing applications using Angular Material in Angular.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Experience is using MongoDB for Nodejs based micro services using mongo client for CRUD operations.
- Building SPA’s, creating Reusable components and Forms (Template driven and Reactive forms).
- Experience in creating RESTFUL Services and consuming Web API, Rest API which communicate data using JSON over HTTP protocol.
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), good analytical skills, strong design and coding skills.
- Experience in using Configuration Management tools Git, GitHub.
- Experience in using POSTMAN.
- Familiarity with devops process, CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and deployment on AWS Cloud platform.
- Good troubleshooting skills using Chrome Development Tools.
- Experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine and Karma for Angularand Postman for Web API.
- Experience in executing projects using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodology.
- Good experience with kanban, Agile methodologies
- Great understanding of working of adobe tools such as photoshop, Flash, Illustrator etc.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies and working in - group as well as independently.
Technologies: Angular 5.0 and above with HTML, CSS, BootstrapMongoDB, Express, Node.JS, REST API, Micro services
Debugger/Testing: Jasmin, Karma, Jenkins
IDE: Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, Dreamweaver
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Wix
Devops/ Cloud: Git, Git hub, CI/CD, Jenkins, AWS, CA Rally
Angular/Web API developer
- Developed web application with front-end Angular and consumed Web API
- Developed front-end components with Angular, HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Implemented third-party libraries such as angular font awesome to improve template.
- Used built-in validator and custom validator for required user input field and checked input type for login and registration.
- Implemented RouteGuard interfaces for Authentication using canActivate method to secure data accesses by different users.
- Enabled pagination using Angular Material to improve user experience.
- Used pipes to transform raw data into a desired output.
- Implemented add practice and updated practice functionality to practice the table using Bootstrap modal Dialog.
- Created application with Angular modules, components, directives and services to implement main functionalities including viewing details and deleting practices.
- Used RxJS library features such as Observable and Subscription to enable connection to Web API.
- Implemented custom Authorization and Authentication filters in Web API to improve security.
- Used back-end CRUD functions with different HTTP Methods such as GET, POST, PUT and DELET to implement different API calls.
- Implemented Convention-based and Attribute-based Routing to map URLs to controllers in Web API.
- Used database-first approach to generate data model by Entity Framework .
- Used Jasmine and Karma for testing Angular components.
- Tested Web API http calls using Postman.
Full Stack Developer (Angular / Web API)
- Worked on both front-end with Angular, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap.
- Applied Angular Material with Bootstrap font awesome.
- Improved pagination, filter, and sorting functions on the table that displays data lists.
- Implemented reactive form by Bootstrap Modal.
- Created key functionalities such as updating, deleting, and viewing tasks with Angular modules, components, directives, and services.
- Improved Angular components by adding Route Guards to prevent the invalid access and wrong redirection to other URLs by accidental clicking.
- Used Observable and Subscription to build the connection to Web API.
- Created redirection links by Routing in Angular route module.
- Created RESTful Web API services for different function calls.
- Modified CRUD functions with different HTTP methods to satisfy the functions calls.
- Worked with Entity Framework 6 for improving Onion Architecture, generic repository, and unit of work.
- Worked with Repository pattern for accessing Domain Entity layer.
- Used Database first approach with Entity Framework to generate the database in Domain Entity layer.
- Used Auto Mappers to map the data models to entity objects.
- Improved performance by applying Async and await to functions in repository and services layers.
- Used Jasmine and Karma for testing Angular components.
- Tested RESTful Web API in Postman.
- Experienced in Agile software development life cycle.
- Used team management and version control tools such as Azure DevOps and Git.
- Working as a Junior Web Developer and participating in coding, testing, debugging new applications and website with the team of designers, developers, and content creators to create digital tools.
- Developing the UI layout and front-end programming for a web application that matched requirements.
- Working in the agile/scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Creating a responsive single page web application with a different module like a dashboard, notification, application alert for user interface using Bootstrap.
- Developing HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and Wordpress.
- Developed website mock-ups for clients to ensure quality control and client satisfaction before the project.